Universal Psychic Guild Forum
divineflame

Hey Everyone

Hello, my name is Evan. I am 25 years old and from the "lovely" state of California. I'm new here to this forum, yet not so new to the spiritual world. I have a lot of experience and have come to understand many things throughout my life. I wish to share some of these things with everyone, and hear stories from others. I do not have much as far as active abilities go, besides lucid dreaming and a couple other basics. My powers were stripped from me when I was just a child. Currently working on getting them back. My beliefs are Christian, but not mainstream. My ways are very unorthodox, as I tie in many elements from New Age spirituality. I look forward to meeting people on here and helping others while also receiving help. Thanks :angel:

I look forward to meeting people on here and helping others while also receiving help. Thanks :angel:

A warm welcome, Evan. I'm interested in what you mean by Christian, but "not Orthodox." :)

A warm welcome, Evan. I'm interested in what you mean by Christian, but "not Orthodox." :)

I believe in Jesus being God, and that He died for us. I believe in the core aspects of Christianity/Catholicism. Yet, I do realize there is more to life and this world than just what we have been led to believe. I believe there are very important books of the bible that have been omitted, and that some parts of the bible have been twisted over the many thousands of years since its "inception". I also know about reincarnation, soulmates, and other beings that live in other realms, among other things. I think it's best to keep an open mind to more truths out there than just stay huddled up within the confines of your mind and its limitations, and I'm saying this for anyone, not just the mainstream religious bunch. I would say I am more of a spiritual Christian. A superhero. Not the comic book kind, but the kind that truly wants to save the world and constantly work to make it a better place. Teaching and learning, using my spiritual abilities, and spreading the love of Our Father, to make a great change in this world :angel:

Thank you all for the warm welcomes

I believe in Jesus being God, and that He died for us. I believe in the core aspects of Christianity/Catholicism. Yet, I do realize there is more to life and this world than just what we have been led to believe. I believe there are very important books of the bible that have been omitted, and that some parts of the bible have been twisted over the many thousands of years since its "inception". I also know about reincarnation, soulmates, and other beings that live in other realms, among other things. I think it's best to keep an open mind to more truths out there than just stay huddled up within the confines of your mind and its limitations, and I'm saying this for anyone, not just the mainstream religious bunch. I would say I am more of a spiritual Christian. A superhero. Not the comic book kind, but the kind that truly wants to save the world and constantly work to make it a better place. Teaching and learning, using my spiritual abilities, and spreading the love of Our Father, to make a great change in this world :angel:

Thank you all for the warm welcomes

Nicely said! I like your outlook!

I believe in Jesus being God, and that He died for us. I believe in the core aspects of Christianity/Catholicism. Yet, I do realize there is more to life and this world than just what we have been led to believe. I believe there are very important books of the bible that have been omitted, and that some parts of the bible have been twisted over the many thousands of years since its "inception".

This is so on par with my beliefs. Rare to encounter! ^_^

Awesome. Where from? I live in the high desert area in Southern Cali.

Inland empire