Universal Psychic Guild Forum

Hello

i am looking to see if someone could give me some help regarding what i experienced. I have always known that i was different for years since being a child, however i have looked passed it for some time. however I attended a birthday party at a restaurant the other day were there was roughly 20-30 people. i was there for 20min before a group of ladies joined us at our table, within a couple of mins i had a very could not focus and had bad headache also could not complete a sentence for 20 min. this last for 15-20 min until i left the table. My fiancé also asked what was wrong based off of my facial expression. i do know this had something to do with one of the 5 ladies that sat at our table last. I felt violated and left asking myself what happen that night all week. Any help would be appreciated Thank you.

Either one of those ladies deal with dark things spiritually, or something very dark was around them and noticed you because of how different you are. Their energy can cause those who are spiritually connected to feel overwhelmed.

Sounds like a vampire. There are some people that draw energy of off others, and those of us that are sensitives are particularly susceptible.

Sounds like a vampire. There are some people that draw energy of off others, and those of us that are sensitives are particularly susceptible.

There was a lady in my reiki group who's presence always gave me bad headaches. Other members of the group would surround this lady with calming energies to keep her chaotic energy in check as her energies affected others in the group and not just me. Somehow her energy doesn't bother me anymore. I like to think that the more control you gain over your psychic abilities, the less so-called psychic vampires feed off you. Some psychic vampires don't realize they are doing so.

In my opinion, psychic vampires that **** your energy on purpose have no-so-nice intentions or they simply have not learned to channel or use the energy around them.

Obviously s u c k is a not allowed word. :P

There was a lady in my reiki group who's presence always gave me bad headaches. Other members of the group would surround this lady with calming energies to keep her chaotic energy in check as her energies affected others in the group and not just me. Somehow her energy doesn't bother me anymore. I like to think that the more control you gain over your psychic abilities, the less so-called psychic vampires feed off you. Some psychic vampires don't realize they are doing so.

In my opinion, psychic vampires that **** your energy on purpose have no-so-nice intentions or they simply have not learned to channel or use the energy around them.

Obviously s u c k is a not allowed word. :P

Thank you this is new to me in the sense of how strong it came on at the time, It seemed very dark

Thank you this is new to me in the sense of how strong it came on at the time, It seemed very dark

There are people who are evil and mean you harm no matter how nice they appear to be. You can feel the evil radiating from them. Returning home from work one night, I exited my car and was literally stunned by the evil I felt. I got back in my car and locked the doors and pulled out of the driveway. I turned my headlights on high and saw a man standing beneath the pine tree where I park my car. The man ran away.

I'm not saying one of the ladies that sat at your table was evil, Dan. I'm saying it is possible to pick up on evil intentions. As in my reiki story, some people simply have chaotic energies that affect others. And, as has been said here, sometimes there are dark energies surrounding people that others are able to pick up on.

I think most of them don't know what they are doing, they just know that they feel better. They are the people that come in to a room low and leave high, leaving you drained in the process. They tend to do things that focus everybody's attention on them. In one case I noticed that even when he was not around people would spontaneously start talking about him. He would interrupt every conversation, and invade personal space.

I am not new to this and can defend against most things, but this is one I have trouble with and usually try to keep my distance.

The odd thing to this whole story is i was very bothered by this event. Therefore i thought about it all week, when i had a very strong urge /voice telling me to review the pictures on social media of that night. Simply to see if i could pick up or see something that i did not feel or see that night that were posted by a mutual person. It was at that point that i knew exactly who was behind it, after reviewing several photos. i just about dropped my phone from how strong and certain i was. The woman was a very old dark sole, even though she was roughly 20-25 years of age. i also was picking up that she practiced something dark and was no amateur.

The odd thing to this whole story is i was very bothered by this event. Therefore i thought about it all week, when i had a very strong urge /voice telling me to review the pictures on social media of that night. Simply to see if i could pick up or see something that i did not feel or see that night that were posted by a mutual person. It was at that point that i knew exactly who was behind it, after reviewing several photos. i just about dropped my phone from how strong and certain i was. The woman was a very old dark sole, even though she was roughly 20-25 years of age. i also was picking up that she practiced something dark and was no amateur.

That was my guess, too (that there might be something negative about her). Have you talked to the other people who were there that night afterwards? Did they experience something similar?

when 2 people or more "connected",

they usually share or being shared some energies that dominant.

I think that what happened to you was just like that.