Universal Psychic Guild Forum
bowledover822003

Week ahead tarot spread

I did a 3 card week ahead tarot reading for this week

The card for Monday and Tuesday is the emperor

The card for Wednesday and Thursday is the fool and

The card for Friday and the weekend is the empress

I did this for all of us to give myself some practice, for the Emperor I kept hearing stand your ground

the fool is the beginning of a new journey and the Empress a period of abundance is starting to manifest

after I did this reading I had a dream where I was walking through a golden field of wheat which is something the Empress card has

This weeks card for Monday and Tuesday is Ace of Pentacles the Universe has heard your wishes for abundance don't let the ego deny you what you deserve

2 cards came up for Wednesday and Thursday the 1st was Ace of cups as your wishes come true your belief goes to even greater heights than before

the 2nd card was 2 of cups which indicates an encounter with a like minded soul possible soul-mate or twin flame

the card for the weekend is Death things that no longer serve your highest good will come to an end to be replaced by even bigger and better things

this weeks cards are as follows for Monday and Tuesday the Ace of cups We are being reminded that the Universe has heard our wishes and prayers,the seeds are being sown as we speak and the more positive we are the sooner we will get them

for Wednesday and Thursday I had a card that hasn't come up before the Page of Pentacles

for Friday and the weekend the card Ace of Pentacles came up We are coming into a period of great manifestation and transformation

The cards I pulled out for this week were

For Monday and Tuesday the ace of cups the universe encourages to you start thinking about what you want, having a positive mindset will bring them in sooner rather than later

For Wednesday and Thursday the 6 of swords came up which can indicate a twin flame encounter or starting a new journey

For Friday and the weekend the 3 of swords came up to say there are some people in our lives who no longer serve us any purpose and they will leave our lives, the positive news from this card is new people who are like minded will replace them

The cards for Monday and Tuesday is the 3 of cups which is letting us know of a celebration, either a new family member,engagement or new job

The card for Wednesday and Thursday is judgement which is telling us we need to make a major decision

The card for Friday and the weekend is the page of swords, a younger person will come to you asking for guidance

This week's cards are very interesting

For Monday and Tuesday the hermit came out to get us to reflect,review and contemplate the year we have had

The card that came out for Wednesday and Thursday is judgement which is letting us know that we will need to make a major decision in our lives

For Friday and the weekend the 8 of wands came out to remind us to start setting our goals and intentions for 2017 is there something you didn't achieve in 2016 that you still want to manifest

while I remember on Christmas eve I will do a 7 card spread for the week starting Christmas day to new years eve and January 1 I will post a year ahead spread

This week's tarot spread is a bit different from previous weeks

The card for Monday and Tuesday is strength you will need to make a courageous decision or difficult decision

The card for Wednesday and Thursday is the 6 of wands your courageous decision is going to start paying dividends you are going to be rewarded for your efforts

The card for Friday and the weekend is the 3 of wands the start of a journey towards a happier and more abundant 2017 begins be sure not to let self doubt get in the way of what you deserve

I pulled 3 really great cards for the penultimate week of the year 2016

The card for Monday and Tuesday is the wheel of Fortune which indicates that the tide is turning in our favour some may want to buy a raffle ticket, lottery ticket or scratches

The card for Wednesday and Thursday is the ace of swords which is linked to the card for Friday and the weekend which is the 8 of wands, the ace of swords reminds us that we have to have a positive mindset after we set our goals for 2017

We have finally reached the last week of 2016 so I have done a 7 day week ahead spread

The first card for Christmas Day is the emperor who comes through to remind us to stay centred I also got acknowledge any feelings or thoughts you have related to Christmas

For Monday the tower came up to let us know major changes are ahead

For Tuesday the hanged man came up to remind us to think about what we have learnt in 2016 and also think about what you want to work on in 2017

For Wednesday the ace of pentacles came up to remind us to think about what we want to manifest for the year ahead

For Thursday the card that came up was the 2 of pentacles which reminds us that we need balance in our lives

For Friday the 4 of cups came up as a reminder that we don't need to be afraid to ask for help if we need it

And last but not least the card for New year's Eve is the 10 of pentacles which indicates that finances will improve and seeds that have been sown will start to blossom

We have finally reached the last week of 2016 so I have done a 7 day week ahead spread

The first card for Christmas Day is the emperor who comes through to remind us to stay centred I also got acknowledge any feelings or thoughts you have related to Christmas

For Monday the tower came up to let us know major changes are ahead

For Tuesday the hanged man came up to remind us to think about what we have learnt in 2016 and also think about what you want to work on in 2017

For Wednesday the ace of pentacles came up to remind us to think about what we want to manifest for the year ahead

For Thursday the card that came up was the 2 of pentacles which reminds us that we need balance in our lives

For Friday the 4 of cups came up as a reminder that we don't need to be afraid to ask for help if we need it

And last but not least the card for New year's Eve is the 10 of pentacles which indicates that finances will improve and seeds that have been sown will start to blossom

Interesting cards! Thank you, Nigel! .....and Happy New Year!

the tarot card spread for the year is here some of the cards I haven't had come up before so I will need to think about them

January the 8 of wands appeared to remind us to make our wishes for the year ahead and what you want to achieve

February the 4 of pentacles came out to let us know we might need to put our money into new areas and take it from other areas which aren't going so well for us

March the 4 of wands came out letting us know of a family celebration such as a wedding or baptism good times to be had by all who attend

April the page of swords appeared to let us know a younger person will call upon us for advice, your past experience will give them lots of clarity on how to deal with the situation

May the 3 of pentacles came out to let us know if we are unemployed or looking for a new job to look in newspapers, online or noticeboards

June had the 3 of wands appear to let us know to keep the faith if things you wished to manifest hadn't been fulfilled yet they will come in the 2nd half of the year

July the 2 of pentacles appeared to remind us that we need to balance the budget

August the page of wands appeared to let us know of good news is coming some may be go to a country or city they haven't been to before

September Justice came up to let us know about a situation where we will need to be fair because a situation may not be as it seems

October the king of cups appeared in conjunction with justice more will be revealed about the situation which will bring clarity

November the 10 of wands appeared to let us know we don't need to do everything on our own don't be affraid to ask for help

December the hanged man appeared which is letting us contemplate what we have achieved over the past 12 months

I hope this year brings lots of positive events

This week starts out difficult but starts to get better by the weekend so let's see what cards came up

For Monday and Tuesday the card that came up was the 10 of swords which is saying some may feel like they have been betrayed by someone

For Wednesday and Thursday the Sun came out to let us know we should nurture our inner child and have some fun with family and friends

For Friday and the weekend the card temperance came out which is saying that even though it can seem impossible to achieve a goal or goals you are well on your way to achieving them keep looking for the top of the mountain