Universal Psychic Guild Forum
bowledover822003

Week ahead tarot spread

after a few weeks of healing work and preparing for my driving simulator lesson I am finally able to give another week ahead tarot spread from the look of the cards it will be an interesting week

card 1 for Monday and Tuesday is the hierophant which is letting us know that someone in our life is giving us a major and valuable life lesson

card 2 for Wednesday and Thursday is the 4 of wands which brings news of a union of 2 like minded souls some might be invited to a wedding

card 3 for Friday and the weekend is the king of cups which lets us know we need to have a conversation with a strong male figure or a female with a strong masculine side to them

After a few weeks of not being able to do or post tarot card readings due to the eclipse and some fatigue I can finally post another week ahead tarot spread

The card for Monday and Tuesday is the 5 of pentacles which indicates that finances are tight at the moment and at times you might consider asking for support from others

The card for Wednesday and Thursday is the page of wands which indicates the start of a new journey or some are wishing for a holiday to recharge the batteries

The card for Friday and the weekend is the Queen of pentacles which indicates that finances will begin to improve the rabbit on the card indicates that your finances will be in better shape by Easter

After my best week ever I decided it's a good time to start doing the week ahead tarot spread

For Monday and Tuesday we have 2 cards which are both connected the cards are the 2 of pentacles and the page of swords, a younger person will come to you with concerns about their finances or how to balance their budget

The card for Wednesday and Thursday is the 7 of pentacles which indicates that finances are beginning to improve some may have new ideas on how to bring in new money

The cards for Friday and the weekend are the ace of swords which is telling us to make our wish list before Mercury goes retrograde and the final card is death which indicates that major changes are ahead for everyone

After a long break I have decided to resume with the week ahead tarot spread

The card for Monday and Tuesday is the 4 of cups which indicates that you may feel like you haven't been heard but others have offered help

The card for Wednesday and Thursday is temperance which indicates the need to bring balance into our lives in a major way

The card for Friday and the weekend is death which indicates that major changes are happening in our lives

After a long break I have decided to resume with the week ahead tarot spread

The card for Monday and Tuesday is the 4 of cups which indicates that you may feel like you haven't been heard but others have offered help

The card for Wednesday and Thursday is temperance which indicates the need to bring balance into our lives in a major way

The card for Friday and the weekend is death which indicates that major changes are happening in our lives

The death of the old to make way for the new... time to clear out cupboards, empty drawers and banish the thoughts and behaviours that are cluttering our lives.

Thanks for the note Nigel. :)

this weeks tarot spread is very interesting

the card for Monday and Tuesday is the Hermit which is appropriate given the full moon is coming up on Friday,we are being asked to go into a major contemplation of what is holding us back and what needs to be released in order for us to start moving forward

the card for Wednesday and Thursday is the king of cups which indicates an older male or father figure who is having some emotional issues if you encounter anyone like this give them or send them positive thoughts

the card for Friday and the weekend is the wheel of fortune which is telling us that the wheel is turning in our favour,this also likely ties in with the hermit card when we release we open ourselves up to abundance

I have done the spread but before I post I wanted to say that not all these cards will resonate with you and some of these cards reflect the current situation around the world

The first card was the high priestess which indicates that we have been thinking about missed opportunities but if an opportunity doesn't happen for us now the next time will be the right time

The second card was the devil which indicates that there are some major challenges I think this card reflects what is currently happening in Europe and America right now

The third card was the sun which says we should let our inner child shine brightly and even listen to our own intuition

The fourth card was the ace of swords which reminds us that if we want to manifest something into our lives we need to change our mindset accordingly

The fifth card was the star which indicates that there are major changes happening now in the world

The sixth card was the king of cups which indicates that someone most likely an older man is having a hard time emotionally

The seventh card was the knight of swords which reminds us that with a positive mindset we can be successful at anything we set out to achieve

The eighth card was the 5 of pentacles which indicates that at the moment finances are tight but they will improve

The ninth card was the 9 of swords which indicates that whatever we are worrying about is having a negative impact on our sleep

The final card was the 2 of wands which indicates that we need to spend more time around water or even drinking more water

This week's cards were almost jumping out of the deck so here they are

The card for Monday and Tuesday is the fool which indicates that some major new beginnings or the start of a new journey

The card for Wednesday and Thursday is the Queen of cups which indicates that an older female may be more emotional than normal

The card for Friday and the weekend is the ace of wands which indicates that this is a good time to make your wishes, after making them make sure to change your thoughts to match your wishes

This week we have some great opportunities for manifestation and a few challenges

The card for Monday and Tuesday is the magician which indicates that we can manifest what we need into our lives

The card for Wednesday and Thursday is the devil which indicates that there will be some major challenges but getting through these challenges will make us better people

The card for Friday and the weekend is the 7 of pentacles which indicates that if we have asked the universe for improved finances those seeds are starting to grow

this week is a big week, as you know I normally pull 3 cards but tonight 8 cards came out

the 1st card was the 3 of pentacles which indicates plans to do with finances might need to be reexamined

the 2nd card was the page of cups which indicates some may feel out of depth or like a fish out of water

the 3rd card was the 7 of wands which indicates it is safe to make a leap of faith

the 4th card was the chariot which indicates you need to be bold and dream big with the coming new moon around the 20th of October

the 5th card was the 8 of wands which indicates you need to start making a list of what you wish to manifest

the 6th card was the hermit which indicates you need to have some time to reflect on how far you have come

the 7th card was the moon which can indicate problems with diet or at times depression or anxiety however these problems won't last

the final card was the hanged man which indicates you need time to contemplate your next move or what do you want to achieve in the next year

Thank you Nigel - all of those resonates with me. I literally logged on and said to Universe that I need "something".. These cards were it! Thank you again :angel:

This week is a pretty major week but this time I only had 3 cards come out

The card for Monday and Tuesday is the 9 of cups which indicates that you will be feeling comfortable in the position you are currently in

The card for Wednesday and Thursday is the hermit which indicates that there is time for major reflection

The card for Friday and the weekend is the tower which indicates that there is going to be a major breakthrough in your life something that seemed like it was unending will suddenly be finished

I get the results of my scans tomorrow, hopefully they have finally found out what is wrong and I will get the right treatment by the end if the week.angel.gif

How did the results go Angel? Been thinkimg of you this week xxx

This was a very interesting spread to do for November 11

The first card was the 7 of wands which indicates that we have made conservative wishes to the universe

The 2nd card was the chariot which indicates that we are supported on our journey

The 3rd card was the 8 of wands which indicates that need to make more wishes and to visualise them happening

The 4th card was the 2 of swords which indicates that we need to make sure that we are aware that some of what we want to manifest may come in a different form to what we imagined

The 5th card was the king of pentacles which indicates that there might be some money coming from a father figure

The 6th card was the 10 of swords which indicates that we need to be careful with our thoughts and mindset after making wishes

Card 7 and 8 both relate to making sure that finances are balanced the cards were the 2 and 4 of pentacles

The 9th card was the 8 of swords which indicates that there are some things that we need to let go of as they can affect our thoughts and mindset

The 10th card was the 10 of cups which indicates a happy family situation

The final card was the page of pentacles which indicates a younger person will be either getting a job or having an improvement in their finances

This week looks like a big week for manifestation and new beginnings

The card for Monday and Tuesday is the ace of cups which indicates that it is a good time to make your wishes

The card for Wednesday and Thursday is the king of wands which indicates that when you make your wishes say some affirmations and also say you deserve what you are wishing for

The card for Friday and the weekend is the 6 of swords which indicates the start of a new journey for some and for others they will encounter a twin flame

Oh wow thanks Nigel! Have a big week with important meetings, my boss leaves this week and I step into my new role on Friday. So very fitting spread thanks!

The last week of the year is upon us and lots of reflection to be done,look back at what we achieved this year and what do we want to work on next year

The card for Christmas Day is the 9 of cups which indicates that you should feel glad about what you have achieved this year

The 2nd card was strength which indicates that some have had a challenging year but you have come out stronger

The 3rd card was the world which indicates that something in your life is coming to an end

The 4th card was the 7 of wands which indicates that it is time to make your wishes for next year given next year is an 11 year which is great for manifestation

The 5th card was the chariot which indicates that next year we should go forward fearlessly

The 6th card was the 8 of wands which indicates that we can be bold with our wishes for the new year

And the final card was the knight of wands which is talking about some younger people and their wishes for the new year

It will be interesting to see what comes up for the new year spread, I am looking at drawing a card for each month, looking forward to posting on your manifestation thread

We are at the end of the year and are about to embark and embrace the new energy that 2018 has to offer I pulled a card for each month of the year and will give a keyword for the card

The card for January is judgement and the keywords are major decisions

The card for February is the 6 of wands and the keyword is success

The card for March is the 6 of pentacles and the keyword is charity

The card for April is the 8 of cups and the keywords are new journey

The card for May is the 4 of swords and the keywords are letting go

The card for June is the knight of wands and the keywords are charge ahead

The card for July is the wheel of Fortune and the keywords are good luck

The card for August is the 6 of cups and the keywords are happy memories of the home

The card for September is the tower and the keywords are major breakthrough

The card for October is the 4 of cups and the keywords are better things are coming

The card for November is the king of wands and the keyword is comfort

The card for December is the chariot and the keywords are go forward fearlessly