Universal Psychic Guild Forum

Hello everyone,

I am new to this and i want thank you for me allowing me to be a part of this forum. I have always known that i was a little different since be a young child, due to several events through out my life. I have never spoke to anyone about this.The only people that are aware of this are parents. I believe its scares them at times, so it's not talked about very much. I do speak about some about details with my father at times. I have always pushed it aside for years, 38 to be exact. Within the last 1-2 years i can no longer deny whats going on, I have a very hard time with this because i am catholic and a believer. Yet i cannot deny what happening. I know its time to know more about this and get some guidance, it would be much appreciated if someone could let me know how and where to start to look so that i can know more about myself Thank you.

Hello everyone,

I am new to this and i want thank you for me allowing me to be a part of this forum. I have always known that i was a little different since be a young child, due to several events through out my life. I have never spoke to anyone about this.The only people that are aware of this are parents. I believe its scares them at times, so it's not talked about very much. I do speak about some about details with my father at times. I have always pushed it aside for years, 38 to be exact. Within the last 1-2 years i can no longer deny whats going on, I have a very hard time with this because i am catholic and a believer. Yet i cannot deny what happening. I know its time to know more about this and get some guidance, it would be much appreciated if someone could let me know how and where to start to look so that i can know more about myself Thank you.

Many people attempt to describe the unseen. Across a lot of philosophies, you will see pieces you recognize as truth. I have yet to see one that encompasses it all. For a large part you have to look inside yourself. Others may be able to present ideas or give you inspiration, but don't forget to look inside for that compass that points the way. If you are just starting to explore this it is likely that you will find conflicts with what you used to believe, while other things may be reinforced. You have to be willing to let go of the things that were wrong to accept a new picture of the world.

Hi Dan

Welcome to the forum.

If you are talking about remembering your past lives or having psychic abilities, this isn't anything abnormal.

Unfortunately, certain religions try to suppress or distort the truth.