Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Philosophersgate

Universal Vibration- Week Ahead

Angel Number 513 is a message that your prayers, intentions and actions taken towards making positive changes and improvements in your life have been heard by the angels and Ascended Masters. Trust that they are helping you to change your life for the better.

Angel Number 513 suggests that the changes around or ahead of you have been manifested in order to transform your life for the better in many ways. Trust that these changes are for your highest good. They may turn out to be the answer to your prayers.

Angel Number 513 is a message from your angels and the Ascended Masters that they are aiding and assisting you as you go through major life changes. The choices and decisions you have made and the actions you have taken will lead to ‘better’ in your life. Stay brave, courageous and optimistic and you will soon see positive changes taking affect.

If feeling any fears or confusion about what the changes will entail for you, call upon the angels to guide, assist, support and encourage you through every step. All you need to do is ask, and listen.

A new door has opened for you due to your positive attitude, prayers, visualizing and positive affirmations. You have manifested wonderful new opportunities that will further advance you along your path.

For the week of 5Sept:

God of Air: Gwydion

In the Single-Card Draw position

A card in this position illuminates the present moment or the question at hand.

Meaning: A time of changing perceptions and deep personal insight, it is wise to focus on spiritual growth and evolution. You are filled with inspiration that has purpose and application.

ss_godair.jpg

Angel Number 631 brings a message from your angels to maintain a positive attitude about yourself, your life and your future. Give any concerns, fears or worries to the angels to heal and transmute, and trust that opportunities and new directions in your life have been manifested in order to assist you along your life path and soul journey. Positive energies attract angelic guidance and assistance, giving you clear direction and instruction.

Angel Number 631 asks you to put your efforts towards living your truths and walking your spiritual path, safe in the knowledge that the angels are guiding, assisting, supporting and encouraging you every step of the way. Do not be afraid to take on new ventures and/or projects as now is an auspicious time to take new directions in your life.

Angel Number 631 may also indicate that some obstacles and/or upheaval may take place in your life and this is happening for reasons that will break new ground for you and will bring about new opportunities for you to grow on all levels; emotionally, mentally and spiritually. The angels ask that you adapt to changes gracefully and be open to auspicious new opportunities arising in your life.

Your mind is open and receptive to receiving new knowledge, and is positively alert to gaining new insights and skills. Try to focus on your priorities and de-clutter your mind to find clarity and direction.

from Sacred Scribes

Week of 7 November

Angel Number 546 is a message that your actions and intentions to change your life for the better are supported and encouraged by the angelic and spiritual realms. Instead of worrying about how things will work out, put your time and energy into holding positive thoughts and expectations about the changes you would like to make and what you truly desire. Through the Law of Attraction you will draw those experiences and situations into your life.

Angel Number 546 indicates that as you focus and concentrate on your day-to-day life and the work that you are doing, you can trust that all of your monetary and material needs will be met. Your prayers and positive affirmations about your financial and material status have been heard by the angels and are being answered. Trust that you will have all that you need in your life as you work diligently on your Divine life path and soul purpose.

Allow your curiosity about life to lead you to interesting new knowledge and experiences. Learn something new every day and explore what truly piques your interests and passions. Find joy in each and every moment and do things that you love.

Angel Number 546 encourages you to pursue your passions. Trust that working towards making positive changes in your life will manifest your desires and all obstacles will be overcome.

sacredscribes

Week Ahead - Nov. 14

ANGEL NUMBER 223 Ask Angels and Higher Powers to help you strengthen your faith and to help you stay strong. They will gladly help you if you ask them nicely and thank them in advance. Don’t allow negativity to gain control of you. You need positive thoughts and you need them right now. Spend some time with your loved ones or do whatever else makes you happy

Meditating on this card:

wt_swords6.jpg

Six of Swords

A card in this position illuminates the present moment or the question at hand.

Meaning: Traditionally, when the Six of Swords sails into a reading, it means travel over water. Today, it shows movement and progress of any kind. The querent may be planning a trip for plea- sure or business. This card signifies that it is a good time for movement, change, and the experience that travel brings. Expect forward movement, improvement to the current situation, a new job, moving to a new home, and, of course, travel for pleasure. Enjoy the journey; there is smooth sailing ahead.

Keywords: Travel over water. Movement, a new job. Moving to a new home. Travel for pleasure. Progress, improvement, and smooth sailing ahead.

Week of 19 December

ANGEL NUMBER 49 Angels advise that you immediately proceed to work on your life path. Trust your inner feelings more than ever. Time has come to get through with all unfinished goals. Optimize your time schedule, you need to spend more of your time on things of the utmost importance.

Angel Number 49 is a message from your angels that a project or cycle is ending and you are asked to look to your achievements and successes. Take the lessons from the experiences and use them to your future advantage. Finish off anything left undone.

Angel Number 49 is a message that your angels are with you as you step through a new door of opportunity. As with all endings, it is the beginning of something new and as one door closes, another opens. Your angels ask that you focus upon your goals, aspirations and life purpose, and remember to ask your angels for assistance along the way.

Week Ahead January 16

Angel Number 261 encourages you to focus upon your emotions, family issues, the home environment and yourself as a person and spiritual being, and choose to live a life of love, joy and service. You can expect fresh, exciting new experiences and opportunities to enter your life that will perfectly match what you need at this time. Be creative and bring forth new ideas.

Week of 6 March.

Angel Number 367 is a message from your angels that your strong connection with the spiritual and angelic realms has brought you new insights which will enhance both the material and spiritual aspects of your life.

Angel Number 367 is a message that you have been using your natural communication skills and abilities, as well as your insight and compassion to serve your lightworking duties, spreading your love and light to the world. The angels encourage and support you on your journey and will ensure that your monetary and material needs are met along the way. Trust your intuition and follow its directions as the angels send you guidance and positive energies.

Embrace life's enjoyable experiences. The simple things in life are often the most rewarding when you fully experience them.

Sacred Scribes

I like when different readings by different mediums come together like that!

Shows that we REALLY need to take notice :P

Week Ahead Vibration -- Sept 19

Angel Number 138 suggests that you keep listening to your inner-wisdom and angelic guidance and take positive action as directed. There may be some new opportunities that will present to you in regards to income, employment and/or promotion, so don’t be afraid to try something different and exciting. Trust that you have all the skills and abilities you’ll need, and what you don’t already know you’ll learn quickly. The angels and Ascended Masters are helping you to manifest abundance and prosperity into your life, and you are reminded that as with the law of ‘giving and receiving’ when you have plenty, you have plenty to share with others.

Angel Number 138 is a message that you are manifesting your material supply of abundance, particularly in regards to your career and earning potentials. You are being supported by the Universal Energies and Ascended Masters and they are helping you to receive the supply of abundance that you have manifested through your thoughts, affirmations and actions. Accept the blessings of abundance with gratitude to ensure a continued flow of supply.

Wow PG, I can't help but feel that the Angels are talking to me! I have been offered a new position within my current company and am excited about the change! It will be a completely different type of work from what I'm currently doing but I'm looking forward to the challenge. It's funny how the universe works. I had been applying and hoping to get a job with a different employer, with no success, and then this falls into my lap!

Wow PG, I can't help but feel that the Angels are talking to me! I have been offered a new position within my current company and am excited about the change! It will be a completely different type of work from what I'm currently doing but I'm looking forward to the challenge. It's funny how the universe works. I had been applying and hoping to get a job with a different employer, with no success, and then this falls into my lap!

Well, Mom, There is lots of goodness in you and lots of goodness in store for you! I think that you are entering a particularly extra wonderful period.

Well, that was extremely short lived🙁. Literally moments after posting, I received a call from the owner of the company I work for, telling me that as much as he wanted me in the new position he had offered me, he'll need me to stay where I am for the time being because he's anticipating an increase in business and needs me there. Oh well.....I guess my job hunt continues. I really need a change.

Well, that was extremely short lived🙁. Literally moments after posting, I received a call from the owner of the company I work for, telling me that as much as he wanted me in the new position he had offered me, he'll need me to stay where I am for the time being because he's anticipating an increase in business and needs me there. Oh well.....I guess my job hunt continues. I really need a change.

I don't think the story is over on this.