Universal Psychic Guild Forum

My dad was taken to hospital from the doctors surgery due to fluid on the lungs which is a side effect of his heart failure can you send him some healing

My dad was taken to hospital from the doctors surgery due to fluid on the lungs which is a side effect of his heart failure can you send him some healing

Healing flowing, Nigil. *hugs*

Sending your dad, you and your family supportive energy.

the last update we had he has improved but because he is on fluid restrictions it is taking them longer to clear

Sending healing LIGHT.

I called up the hospital tonight and they are discussing transferring him to another hospital, his progress has been slowed because his false teeth went missing

I went to see my dad today and it seemed like he was getting worse,when I came into the room he didn't seem to remember me or recognise me

Today he was taken for scans on his liver and the stomach, we aren't sure if they were checking for fluid or whether they were looking to see if he had any cancer in the stomach or liver

At the moment he is not doing very well,because of the lymphoma he had 8 years ago fluid is building up on his lower legs and now his left arm is very swollen can you please send him some healing energy

At the moment he is not doing very well,because of the lymphoma he had 8 years ago fluid is building up on his lower legs and now his left arm is very swollen can you please send him some healing energy

Sending love and light

He collapsed at home this morning and has been taken to hospital,can you please send him some healing energy and prayers

My Brother called to say he has passed away

He collapsed at home this morning and has been taken to hospital,can you please send him some healing energy and prayers

My Brother called to say he has passed away

Very sorry to hear that. Sending support to you and your loved ones.