Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Philosophersgate

A lttle healing please!

I have not felt well for about a month. School started about then and my family brought home the "creeping crud"!

We are rarely sick, although, I had something very similar to this at the beginning of the year....and I need to stop it!

I was through the worst of it several weeks ago but it keeps lingering. My energy and motivation is a bit low (that would still be high gear for "regular folk") and my mind is a little less sharp.

I need to get back to 100% because things are "a comin'" and I need to be ready!

(Are some of you feeling that this next month or so is a pivotal time? A time of great change? Sort of the tower card in action. I feel some big shifts coming but shifts are not always pleasant but necessary).

Thank you!

pg

Sending healing.

I do feel like something is coming, but I'm not sure whether a psychic experience or just my body's reaction to the season shift and fewer hours of sunlight. Yesterday I was thinking that whatever happened during fall last year is going to come to a resolution before November.

PG, I am feeling that there is some routine or activity in your life that occurs just before you fall ill that you really have come to dislike and so your body reacts by becoming less able to function. Can you see what in your life that has become such a chore or strain for you needs changing - something you are really 'sick and tired' of?

As I am becoming more and more my real self, I am so much lighter and happier. But I also notice the world seems to be growing darker and people are really struggling. I do feel the vibes are changing to become more difficult and heavier for those who are not living 'right' lives to endure. The evil that lived underneath the surface is popping up to the top now to be exposed.

PG, I am feeling that there is some routine or activity in your life that occurs just before you fall ill that you really have come to dislike and so your body reacts by becoming less able to function. Can you see what in your life that has become such a chore or strain for you needs changing - something you are really 'sick and tired' of?

As I am becoming more and more my real self, I am so much lighter and happier. But I also notice the world seems to be growing darker and people are really struggling. I do feel the vibes are changing to become more difficult and heavier for those who are not living 'right' lives to endure. The evil that lived underneath the surface is popping up to the top now to be exposed.

Thanks, everyone!

Captain, I'll take a closer look. I do have a routine that has changed that I don't particularly like and I have some changes that I would like to make to my routine that are difficult.

I have not felt well for about a month. School started about then and my family brought home the "creeping crud"!

We are rarely sick, although, I had something very similar to this at the beginning of the year....and I need to stop it!

I was through the worst of it several weeks ago but it keeps lingering. My energy and motivation is a bit low (that would still be high gear for "regular folk") and my mind is a little less sharp.

I need to get back to 100% because things are "a comin'" and I need to be ready!

(Are some of you feeling that this next month or so is a pivotal time? A time of great change? Sort of the tower card in action. I feel some big shifts coming but shifts are not always pleasant but necessary).

Thank you!

pg

May all the good you have given out (ESPECIALLY HEALING ENERGY) come back to you now under grace and in perfect ways.

images_zpsb3irp8wo.jpg

May all the good you have given out (ESPECIALLY HEALING ENERGY) come back to you now under grace and in perfect ways.

images_zpsb3irp8wo.jpg

Couldn't have said it better! Take care PG, sending healing and get better soon wishes x

I feel like you have been letting things build up inside you but pushing them down again so as to appear strong for your loved ones. But any dam will burst if the pressure on it is not released.

PG

I apologise for this late response because I've been busy lately.

Sending healing to you and do more meditation to release those negative energy.

I feel like you have been letting things build up inside you but pushing them down again so as to appear strong for your loved ones. But any dam will burst if the pressure on it is not released.

Thanks, Captain. I have had a bit too much mental activity of late. I'm the perennial analyzer and I suppose I can be like an overheated computer running too many programs.

I have had a bit too much mental activity of late. I'm the perennial analyzer and I suppose I can be like an overheated computer running too many programs.

Sounds a lot like me when I was younger. I hope things are better now.