Universal Psychic Guild Forum
bowledover822003

3 card tarot readings

after doing a few of the weekly tarot card readings I have decided to do some 3 card tarot readings to get my experience up, the only thing I will ask is that you give me what area you want to look into love,finance etc

Adrian your cards were 6 of cups,page of pentacles and 10 of pentacles

philosophersgate your cards were Ace of cups,king of cups and 2 of wands

Village Witch you had 2 cards jump out when I shuffled the cards, your cards were 3 of cups,8 of wands,6 of wands and the cards that jumped out were knight of swords and page of swords

Angel Soul your cards were The Magician,king of cups and 6 of wands

Harleynight you had 3 cards jump out while I shuffled the cards your cards were Ace of pentacles,king of cups,nine of swords and the cards that jumped out were 5 of swords, Judgement and 7 of pentacles

and Possibilities your cards were Ace of cups,eight of wands and Judgement

Harleynight you had 3 cards jump out while I shuffled the cards your cards were Ace of pentacles,king of cups,nine of swords and the cards that jumped out were 5 of swords, Judgement and 7 of pentacles

Just wondering if you have an interpretation for the cards?

the Ace of Pentacles is saying about your wishes for abundance being recieved by the universe, the 9 of swords is related to stress regarding financial matters when I was looking at your cards I had stomach pain and nausea,Judgement is you need to make a decision and trust that it is right and the money indicated by the 7 of pentacles will start to come to fruition, the king of cups shows you are patient and the 5 of swords shows that you had opportunities in the past but you didn't think they were right at the time

you can manifest anything you desire(the magician) the king of cups shows you eagerly awaiting what you have asked for and the 6 of wands is when you start seeing what you have asked the universe for come to fruition

Philosophersgate for your cards I got the universe has heard your wishes but some may take longer to manifest so be patient,you will love the end result though for some reason I kept seeing a home looking over a lake

Philosophersgate for your cards I got the universe has heard your wishes but some may take longer to manifest so be patient,you will love the end result though for some reason I kept seeing a home looking over a lake

Thanks, Nigel! I've been looking at lake homes recently. I'm waiting to see where my youngest goes to college and plan to buy a lake home that is geographically between where he will be and where my oldest son will be living.

Hello

I would love to receive a 3 card tarot reading from you. Please give me one related to my career, I try to find a good job. Thank you. Many blessings

Nigel can you tell me the meaning of my cards? Thank you.

Adrian the 6 of cups is talking about you reliving good experiences you had in your teenage years,the page of pentacles and 10 of pentacles show that you can get a job with a good income and also save some money up to do some other things you want to do,if you haven't got a job write a list of what you are good at and start from there

Adrian the 6 of cups is talking about you reliving good experiences you had in your teenage years,the page of pentacles and 10 of pentacles show that you can get a job with a good income and also save some money up to do some other things you want to do,if you haven't got a job write a list of what you are good at and start from there

Thank you very much. Yes, is true now I'm searching for a new job with a good income. Many blessings.

the Ace of Pentacles is saying about your wishes for abundance being recieved by the universe, the 9 of swords is related to stress regarding financial matters when I was looking at your cards I had stomach pain and nausea,Judgement is you need to make a decision and trust that it is right and the money indicated by the 7 of pentacles will start to come to fruition, the king of cups shows you are patient and the 5 of swords shows that you had opportunities in the past but you didn't think they were right at the time

Sorry didn't realize it was for me lol

my wishes of abundance, that's good :), stomach pain and nausea is not good. I need to make a decision, it is made :) and I know it is right. Money is good. I am very patient I think, opportunities that weren't right at the time, not sure :/

Sorry that I hadn't been able to post anything about your reading, I haven't been very well but what I got for you possibilities that there is a place you,your husband and daughter will really enjoy and both of you will find a good work/ life balance