Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Village Witch

Healing for My Daughter Please

My daughter has pneumonia. She is on antibiotics but could use a boost of healing energies. Thank you!

A sprinkling of silver stardust coming her way.

The lungs are connected to sadness. Pneumonia is about a deep wound or sadness that has not been allowed to heal, or the person feeling tired of/overwhelmed/burdened by life. The act of breathing is also the act of living. The relationship of breath to spirit is often seen in this illness, as mystical or spiritual experiences are not uncommon in those who have pneumonia. It can distort a person's relationship to the physical world, which is normally maintained by the rhythm of the breath, and this distortion can act like a window through to another level of reality.

Sending healing to your daughter!

The lungs are connected to sadness.

Did you study Chinese medicine?

Anyway, sending healing to her daughter.

The lungs are connected to sadness. Pneumonia is about a deep wound or sadness that has not been allowed to heal, or the person feeling tired of/overwhelmed/burdened by life. The act of breathing is also the act of living. The relationship of breath to spirit is often seen in this illness, as mystical or spiritual experiences are not uncommon in those who have pneumonia. It can distort a person's relationship to the physical world, which is normally maintained by the rhythm of the breath, and this distortion can act like a window through to another level of reality.

My daughter finds life itself to be a very heavy burden. I've never know her to be happy other than when she is showered with constant attention and affection. She is not okay with herself. She is currently in school and raising her daughter. She lives with her boyfriend who works long hours. She feels alone and over burdened and stressed constantly even though she has a great support system. She seems so lost. My daughter also has a pace maker due to full heart block. Her vision is seriously bad as the rods and cones in her yes never fully developed. She wears contacts and glasses but will never see 20/20. She is a very beautiful young woman with a beautiful soul and heart, but of course she doesn't see herself that way.

She doesn't know how to love herself.

If we fall in love with ourselves — not in a selfish way, but in an appreciative way — we can discover a source of love that doesn’t run out or need anyone else to boost our confidence. Your daughter likely doesn't know herself very well, doesn't appreciate the gifts and strengths she has but focuses on what is lacking in herself - as she sees it. Maybe you could remind her of her good points and lucky things in her life (like her own daughter) and help her to put aside the harsh judgments she makes of herself, telling her, “This is what makes you … you. And because of that, it is perfect and great.”

She doesn't know how to love herself.

If we fall in love with ourselves — not in a selfish way, but in an appreciative way — we can discover a source of love that doesn’t run out or need anyone else to boost our confidence. Your daughter likely doesn't know herself very well, doesn't appreciate the gifts and strengths she has but focuses on what is lacking in herself - as she sees it. Maybe you could remind her of her good points and lucky things in her life (like her own daughter) and help her to put aside the harsh judgments she makes of herself, telling her, “This is what makes you … you. And because of that, it is perfect and great.”

Thanks, Captain. I try. To my daughter, my love has always been conditional. If she did something wrong, she thought I wouldn't love her anymore. It was a hard road to go raising her. We had a talk just yesterday about all the good things in her life and all the good things about her. We need more talks like that.

Rubbed my daughter's back twice today and convinced her to soak in the tub with some essential oils added. Rubbed her down with an essential oil mix. She had to make another trip to the doctor as she is feeling so terrible and looks like walking death. More antibiotics. I'm going to have to pump her full of probiotics when this is all over. She is so worried about missing school. She has a test almost every class. She is so very thin. I try to keep a sharp eye on her but with her not living with me, its hard to trust what she tells me. One minute she is on death's door and the next she is feeling fine... of course this is after I say I am coming over to take her to the ER.

I have a feeling I will be doing a lot of babysitting this week. Daddy... the ex husband... is helping out but he has to work too. We will get through this.

Does your daughter have any friends who could help out, even just to let her know how much they love her and that she is a great person?

Does your daughter have any friends who could help out, even just to let her know how much they love her and that she is a great person?

She has a really good guy friend that she hangs out with on occasion. They get along very well and love each other dearly. Her female friend recently let her down and she feels betrayed. The problem is that with school and her daughter and her friends having their own lives, she doesn't see them much. I am pretty much her best friend. I see and/or talk to her every day.

My daughter is feeling much better. She is worn out and tired and still has a bit of a cough, but is on her way to recovery. Thank you to all for the healing energies!!! Much appreciated!!!

My daughter is feeling much better. She is worn out and tired and still has a bit of a cough, but is on her way to recovery. Thank you to all for the healing energies!!! Much appreciated!!!

Great news! Make her rest adequately or she'll want to jump up and pretend she hasn't been sick at all!

Sending her peace.