Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Philosophersgate

Ask a Question

Thank you for the offer PG!

Mmmm want to ask something a bit different and NOT career related lol.... Will I see my parents again soon (or when)?. My dad's legs are severely swollen and I wonder if I should be worried and rather try make an effort to go there instead of hoping they will come here again soon...

Thanks PG!!

Mine is still work related. Will I find new employment soon?

I keep seeing November but don't see you actually working until two or three months into the New Year. Its unusual because the job feels like its here but that you don't fully start till after the New Year.

Did we see a job starting in the Fall before?

Maybe something is coming up that you interview for or become aware of in November but interviews, holidays, train up don't allow to be fully engage until after the beginning of the year.

I just wanted to give you my first impressions but check back tomorrow and we'll see what the cards say! :)

Sending you BIG, HUGE Blessings!

Mmmm want to ask something a bit different and NOT career related lol.... Will I see my parents again soon (or when)?. My dad's legs are severely swollen and I wonder if I should be worried and rather try make an effort to go there instead of hoping they will come here again soon...

Hi, Possibilities!

First impressions....

Does your father have diabetes? I feel that he will have to contend with an infection. I don't see it as eminently life threatening but it does seem to effect his quality of life and mobility but I see some improvements after about 6-8 months which seems to coincide with about the time that you get to see them if not a little before. I feel that you actually take a trip there but it will be far too busy for you in the short term, to make that trip.

Check back in late tomorrow and we'll see what the cards say! Blessings! :)

Thank you.

What's going on behind the scenes at work smile.gif

Hi, Angel Soul!

Lots of cogs turning and secrets brewing behind the scenes at your work but feels like you will be removed from all of that. Its like you are in a separate location or segregated location and are primarily working with another woman, perhaps, a manager. She's very much about business. Focused on getting things done. Not very personable but not mean. Level but determined.

I feel that you will be working very closely with one particular client company. Seems to be a big company. Demanding and reasonable at the same time.

I wonder if part of the company that you are working for is going to be absorbed, changed, sold or closed down. There seems to be a part of the business that is not doing well. Could be the loss of a big client or group of clients that causes real problems. But, you don't seem to be part of that. Again, you seem "segregated" from it. Alone, but safe.

You'll have an opportunity to leave this company but I don't see you taking it yet. That needs to develop more....

I'll pull some cards for you later...probably by the time you are off of work tomorrow. Blessings! :)

Hi, Possibilities!

First impressions....

Does your father have diabetes? I feel that he will have to contend with an infection. I don't see it as eminently life threatening but it does seem to effect his quality of life and mobility but I see some improvements after about 6-8 months which seems to coincide with about the time that you get to see them if not a little before. I feel that you actually take a trip there but it will be far too busy for you in the short term, to make that trip.

Check back in late tomorrow and we'll see what the cards say! Blessings! :)

Thank you kindly PG! I did not want to ask the usual career questions and this was on my mind. No dad doesn't have diabetes as far as I know but he has many other health issues related to years of smoking and drinking and heart problems.. He is a very stubborn man and prefers to not see a Dr unless absolutely necessary..

Mmm we are going to be very busy lol? And here I thought I will get some rest hahaha

Thank you kindly PG! I did not want to ask the usual career questions and this was on my mind. No dad doesn't have diabetes as far as I know but he has many other health issues related to years of smoking and drinking and heart problems.. He is a very stubborn man and prefers to not see a Dr unless absolutely necessary..

Mmm we are going to be very busy lol? And here I thought I will get some rest hahaha

I get the feeling that the cards may talk more about career, family and the pace/changes of life that coming over the next half year or so for you. Stand by til I can draw cards tomorrow!....leaving you with a little excitement and anticipation! :lol:

I get the feeling that the cards may talk more about career, family and the pace/changes of life that coming over the next half year or so for you. Stand by til I can draw cards tomorrow!....leaving you with a little excitement and anticipation! :lol:

I shall eagerly await your reply tomorrow - in anticipation of course laugh.gif

I keep seeing November but don't see you actually working until two or three months into the New Year. Its unusual because the job feels like its here but that you don't fully start till after the New Year.

Did we see a job starting in the Fall before?

Maybe something is coming up that you interview for or become aware of in November but interviews, holidays, train up don't allow to be fully engage until after the beginning of the year.

I just wanted to give you my first impressions but check back tomorrow and we'll see what the cards say! :)

Sending you BIG, HUGE Blessings!

Thanks so much PG!! Yes, you previously said you felt something would come up in the last quarter of the year. So November is still on track. You're also right considering the employer I have applied with is very slow when it comes to new hires. I was told that their hiring practices are a very long-drawn-out process. So interviewing in November and not actually starting til the New Year is not unusual for them.

Thanks again for this PG! You truly are a blessed soul!!

I have been thinking of going to Bunbury again before the end of the year can you see this happening

Let me continue the theme that I started last night and give you my first impression, and, then, later, I will draw cards and see if they give us more of a message.

As for Bunbury, I do see you going there before your "normal" time of the year. I don't see you getting there before the end of the year. It seems that you will have a few things going on that prevent the travel. It feels that you will be a bit busier than normal for the next couple of months or so.

After the new year, I think that you seriously start to consider it again and you may decide to go in late February or March.

This is a bit of a vague question, do you need me to specify? :)

How do I be less ordinary

Well...you are far from ordinary!

Some of the best attributes that you have that set you apart is the ability to relay knowledge. You are a teacher. Not in the stereotypical fashion of teaching in at a school (though, you could and would do it well) but in teaching both formally and informally in a business setting and in teaching informally to teens and young adults.

You have great technical and organizational knowledge that you can share and in sharing that, your warmth comes through. In your teaching and coaching, you spread a little good cheer and raise the vibration of the planet.

Buried under this ability to coach and teach are some developing leadership abilities. You have real potential in guiding, managing and developing teams. You path from the ordinary to the extraordinary lies through coaching and teaching, then, leadership.

I'll be back with cards for you later....Peace! :)

Will I be moving any time soon?

I don't feel like you are moving in the near future. It seems that the next 5 months are fairly routine in many ways but lots of preparation (consciously or unconsciously) for changes to come.

It feels like its March that you seriously contemplate a move but I have the feeling that some things that play out over the coming months alter the motivations that are in your mind at the moment.

Are you back at the home that you grew up in? It seems that your dad really likes having you around. Its a good time put all things with family on a loving footing because I feel that you may leave the area.

Have you plans for a MS at Northridge changed?

The reason I asked is that the energy of the State of Washington is showing up around you strongly.

Will be back with cards later! Blessings! :)

Thanks for the offer pg. I'm redoing my office for certain reasons. Is it a good idea?

....and continuing with the theme of first impressions now and drawing cards later...

Hi, Harleynight!

Yeah, I see you getting ready for something! I keep getting this image of boxes and this wrapping paper that is fuscia or purply, pink, red...whatever you call that color. Its like the tissue type paper that you put inside of the box with a gift, so, don't know what that or the color means as I am accepting it as symbolic unless you are starting some gift related business.

It seems that it takes you a couple of months to get it going, though, you may have some success around the holiday season. I do feel a good change around your work or money situation around April or May. Is your husband in the job market? It seems that he gets more or better work and pay after the first quarter of the new year.

Thank you.

What's going on behind the scenes at work smile.gif

Your Cards:

I am drawing cards primarily from my Big TEXAS playing card deck. These are monstrous sized cards that were given to me by a renown professional psychic. So cool! :lol:

Anyway...I'll be looking at you question and then, pull cards. I won't pay attention to my "First Impressions" that I will have already written for many of you.

The cards, may or may not speak to your question and I'll try to point that out if it happens. Here we go:

Angel Soul....

5 Diamonds, 3 Clubs, Queen of Spades.

5 of Diamonds – Happiness and success. A change for the better. A birth, or good news for a child. This is a good time to start new projects.

3 of Clubs – Love and happiness; successful marriage; a favourable long-term proposition. A second chance, particularly in an economical sense.

Queen of Spades – Widowed or divorced woman; or a woman with Air predominating in her chart.

Hmmm....I think there are several things going on here. I think this points to a better time ahead, particularly in regards to work and money. Also, some good news about your daughter. I think that the Queen represents both you and a woman that you are or will be working with...Its about business! Be focused! Its about happiness! Let it happen!

5 of Spades – Opposition and obstacles that are temporary; a blessing in disguise. Sometimes indicates a negative or depressed person.

Traditionally the 5 of Spades is a card of anger and separation. From an old cartomancy meaning of

a hand holding a knife, the 5 of Spades

can denote cutting someone or something out of one's life. It can also denote a surgical procedure.

Queen of Clubs – Dark-haired, confident woman; or a woman with Fire predominating in her chart. She may give you good advice.A successful business woman.

Jack of Diamonds – A youth, possibly in uniform or, a jealous person who may be unreliable. A person who brings news, generally negative, but relatively minor. The Jack of Diamonds is usually an intelligent, dynamic young person. There could be money around this person. He or she might be a wealthy young jet-setter, a high school football star, a bank teller, or a petty government official.

Hmmm...ok....several things here. As for you father, he shows up as the 5 of spades (depressed person) and the continuing news about his health (jack of diamonds) but I still feel that this gets better but takes well into next year. (I do feel that you hear about a death in your family after March but I don't think that its your father. It won't be totally unexpected. Still, though, your father's health is challenged but I still feel a lot of life in him).

The other layer to this reading has to do with your personal and family life. There is a "blessing in disguise" that is working itself out over the next 3 or 4 months. I think that the Queen of Clubs represents both you (I see you as a dark haired confident woman!) and a business woman that gives you some good advice and guidance.

So, just go with the flow and go around obstacles that present themselves over the next few months.

Its like you are avoiding the boulders in the fast water of river rapids but that fast, rough water is moving you quickly to a cool, calm stretch of the river.

Thanks PG!!

Mine is still work related. Will I find new employment soon?

Hi, MOM!

5 of Diamonds – Happiness and success. A change for the better. A birth, or good news for a child. This is a good time to start new projects.

Queen of Diamonds – A fair-haired woman; or a woman with Earth predominating in her chart. A gossip. The

Queen of Diamonds is intelligent, energetic, cultured and financially secure.

The Queen of Diamonds is usually an intelligent, dynamic woman of authority, and there could be money around her. She might be a wealthy jet-setter, an account executive, a CPA, a bank manager, or a government official.

8 of Clubs – Work/business problems that may have to do with jealousy.

can represent a job, or what the seeker does for a living. The

can represent an employment opportunity, or a change of jobs or profession.

Well! There you go! All about job!

Some of the layers here is that the Queen represents you but it also represents a woman that you are about interact with could be a new boss, gov't official or influential woman. I feel her coming in around November.

I think that "jealousy" shows up around this because there will be several people that are jealous of the job that you get. Some of those people will have wanted that job, too. A couple of them may work for the very company that you will work for, so, just be aware...but, no need to be paranoid...just subdue your enthusiasm with certain folks that you discover also wanted that job.

But, overall, this feels good and lots of money and opportunity around it.

I have been thinking of going to Bunbury again before the end of the year can you see this happening

Queen of Spades – Widowed or divorced woman; or a woman with Air predominating in her chart. An ambitious, skillful, clever woman. In some of the older cartomancy meanings she represents a conniving, plotting woman who is up to no good. A doctor, lawyer,woman from a foreign country or an old woman.

The 5 of Diamonds is the card of Karma, and represents the laws of Cause & Effect, and Attraction in motion. Specifically the

5 of Diamonds can represent a legal matter or pending court case. This card can represent the accumulation of good Karma, or bad Karma when surrounded by Spades.The

is a card of attraction. It represents the thoughts that create one's life experiences. The surrounding cards will determine whether these thoughts are positive or negative, and what influences the seeker is attracting in his or her experience. From an old cartomancy meaning, the

can represent “landholdings,” which was how a person’s worth was measured in medieval times. The more modern meaning for this card is a person's general environment or” personal space.

6 of Hearts – A sudden wave of good luck. Someone takes care of you, takes warm interest in you.

Traditionally the

6 of Hearts

is a card of happiness and enduring love. It can denote a positive, happy environment unless surrounded by unfavorable cards.The

6♥ represents the male gender, the "masculine side," and all things male. The

♥ can refer to male loved one in the seeker's life such as a boyfriend, male friend, brother, son, etc. The

♥ can also represent anything generally associated with the male gender such as a necktie, cufflinks, boutonnière,toolbox, etc. This card can also indicate feeling emotionally safe, and protected.The 6♥ represents an emotional connection, and can indicate a romantic relationship or a love affair. This card denotes faith, trust, sympathy, sincerity, and compassion.In questions about the gender of an unborn child, the 6♥ would indicate a male.

Queen of Spades – Widowed or divorced woman; or a woman with Air predominating in her chart. An ambitious, skillful, clever woman. In some of the older cartomancy meanings she represents a conniving, plotting woman who is up to no good. A doctor, lawyer,woman from a foreign country or an old woman.

The 5 of Diamonds is the card of Karma, and represents the laws of Cause & Effect, and Attraction in motion. Specifically the

5 of Diamonds can represent a legal matter or pending court case. This card can represent the accumulation of good Karma, or bad Karma when surrounded by Spades.The

is a card of attraction. It represents the thoughts that create one's life experiences. The surrounding cards will determine whether these thoughts are positive or negative, and what influences the seeker is attracting in his or her experience. From an old cartomancy meaning, the

can represent “landholdings,” which was how a person’s worth was measured in medieval times. The more modern meaning for this card is a person's general environment or” personal space.

6 of Hearts – A sudden wave of good luck. Someone takes care of you, takes warm interest in you.

Traditionally the

6 of Hearts

is a card of happiness and enduring love. It can denote a positive, happy environment unless surrounded by unfavorable cards.The

6♥ represents the male gender, the "masculine side," and all things male. The

♥ can refer to male loved one in the seeker's life such as a boyfriend, male friend, brother, son, etc. The

♥ can also represent anything generally associated with the male gender such as a necktie, cufflinks, boutonnière,toolbox, etc. This card can also indicate feeling emotionally safe, and protected.The 6♥ represents an emotional connection, and can indicate a romantic relationship or a love affair. This card denotes faith, trust, sympathy, sincerity, and compassion.In questions about the gender of an unborn child, the 6♥ would indicate a male.

Nigel,

I think that these cards talk about everything EXCEPT Bunbury! Haha! (you're going...just not in the very near future).

I think that much of this points toward a court case involving a woman and something to do with land or home. Perhaps, this is what you just went through.

On the heels of this, there is a wave of good luck and good cheer. Lots of family stuff mixed in. I am particularly drawn to a brother and there may be a new child that is anticipated. All in all, these are very good cards and point to some very nice changes that are coming up.

Funny...the 5 of Diamonds has shown up a lot in these readings. Its a card of change. Particularly, change of environment which can be physical or emotional or both.

It can point to movement, travel and usually has a positive connotation.

This is a bit of a vague question, do you need me to specify? :)

How do I be less ordinary

Tai Chi:

3 of Clubs – Love and happiness; successful marriage; a favourable long-term proposition. A second chance, particularly in an economical sense. 3 of Clubs

represents expanding opportunities, growth, and development. It indicates taking the first steps on the ladder to success. The 3♣ indicates good luck, and fortunate circumstances.

can represent a growth opportunity. It can indicate a business that starts small, but has the seeds for future growth. This card can denote any situation that starts out small, but continues to grow and expand.

can also indicate expanding one's knowledge base by learning something new. It can represent both formal training and self-edification.

3 of Diamonds – A legal letter or agreement. Be tactful with others in order to avoid disputes. 3 of Diamonds

represents a small increase in money, financial growth, and taking the first steps on the ladder to success. “a financial opportunity” which covers anything from a new job offer to a chance to get in on the ground floor of the next big “get rich quick’ pyramid scheme. It can indicate a lucrative side job, asmall promotion on your current job, or even just a small raise in pay.

(Note: Two 3's in a reading can denote Choices to be made)

7 of Hearts – Someone whose interest in you is unreliable; someone with fickle affections for you. This card can indicate love sickness.

The

7 of Hearts is traditionally a card of renewal, regeneration, peace, happiness, love and healing .Traditionally, the unfavorable meanings include jealousy,infidelity,and lover’s quarrel .The

7 of Hearts denotes positive outcomes, steady improvements, and happy surprises. It can indicate a peaceful period when you get a chance to relax and catch your breath. In health matters, denotes a quick recovery. From the older meanings of renewal and regeneration, the card of second chances.It denotes the happiness and peace of mind that comes from getting a second chance at something,or the opportunity to do something over.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Wow! So much of this reading is about business opportunity. I would say that the answer to your question is that you will not be ordinary if you pursue your business interests and the opportunities that come to you. Should I ask for a loan now or later? hahaha! :lol:

I am really surprised that events other than what I asked about came up, but the events that are coming up will be a welcome change from what we have been going through