Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Philosophersgate

Healing Please

I would appreciate any healing.

I injured my back a little over a week ago.

Its extra frustrating because I had been feeling so good and mobile. I have some long term injuries that I have wrestled with and thought I had them held at bay. My energy level and optimism was so very high!

I have set up a ten-minute healing emanation to take place tonight when you go to bed with the intent to sleep. Healing emanations often put people to sleep immediately, so I need you to be somewhere safe.

Sorry for the late reply - when I read it shortly after you posted, I sent healing your way. Just haven't had time to post. Hope you are on the mend and back to your old self soon!

Hi PG

Sending healing your way.

I had some lower back pain for many years until I went to a chiropractor.

What he did was to adjust the positions of the spine and the joints physically. Then a proper rest for a few months fixed my chronic pain almost completely.

You might want to try that.

Hi PG

Sending healing your way.

I had some lower back pain for many years until I went to a chiropractor.

What he did was to adjust the positions of the spine and the joints physically. Then a proper rest for a few months fixed my chronic pain almost completely.

You might want to try that.

Thank you. I've been going to chiropractors for twenty years.

Thank you. I've been going to chiropractors for twenty years.

Surrounding you with silver light.

The back can be about the 'burden' of responsibility.

Okay this just flashed past: in another incarnation -- a 'past' life if you will -- you are a travelling salesman. Your back got very sore from lugging around your sales suitcases. You can do a visualisation around this: have that part of you be given the funds to buy a car, a Buick!

You won't have to travel by train anymore. No more lifting those bags up onto the carriage and then onto the racks. There are nose bleeds associated with this, too.

Hope you are feeling better. Is the hip affected?

Surrounding you with silver light.

The back can be about the 'burden' of responsibility.

Okay this just flashed past: in another incarnation -- a 'past' life if you will -- you are a travelling salesman. Your back got very sore from lugging around your sales suitcases. You can do a visualisation around this: have that part of you be given the funds to buy a car, a Buick!

You won't have to travel by train anymore. No more lifting those bags up onto the carriage and then onto the racks. There are nose bleeds associated with this, too.

Hope you are feeling better. Is the hip affected?

Thank you! Yes. Left hip in this case.