Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Nuweling

Healing please

Can I please ask for some healing - I am heartbroken and so so sad. Our friend passed away on Friday afternoon and all I have wanted to do is cry. I feel utterly devastated. I don't know why I am taking it so hard - perhaps because we are so far away now... :(

Pos, you are allowed to grieve and cry. You shouldn't feel you have to soldier on or put on a brave front for everyone. Acknowledge your own right to have some grieving time out. It's natural to feel sad when a loved one passes. But in a way they are closer to you now than they ever were in the physical. Talk to them as they may be feeling confused and lost, too, though the angels are with them.

Can I please ask for some healing - I am heartbroken and so so sad. Our friend passed away on Friday afternoon and all I have wanted to do is cry. I feel utterly devastated. I don't know why I am taking it so hard - perhaps because we are so far away now... :(

It's normal to grieve deeply over the death of a loved one.

Rather than wish your feelings away see them for what they are: a sign of what a caring, loving women you are.

Sending a strong angel to lean upon.

Thank you so much each and every one of you. I started feeling so much better a few hours after posting this. I truly felt like the walking dead.. Odette's death hit me so hard...

Thanks again, the healing helped more than you would know :love: