Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Nuweling

Travel in 2017

Could I ask if you guys see us travelling to South Africa towards the end of this year? My mom said we needed to look at coming around in December this year. It's super expensive (probably $11k for the 5 of us - but my dad will probably get us the tickets to go so we just need to sort passports)

I will have enough accumulated annual leave by then..

I remember PG said he saw us travelling there around April...

Any thoughts please?

I remember feeling some deaths around you which it seems some of that has come true and I remember feeling a death back in SA later this year and traveling to SA this year, but....the two of those don't have to be related.

It still feels to me that you travel there before December. Or, at least, you are concentrating a lot of energy on a happening in SA around April or so, but the travel could follow later. I'm not picking up December travel at the moment.

Perhaps, someone else can chime in for another perspective.

I remember feeling some deaths around you which it seems some of that has come true and I remember feeling a death back in SA later this year and traveling to SA this year, but....the two of those don't have to be related.

It still feels to me that you travel there before December. Or, at least, you are concentrating a lot of energy on a happening in SA around April or so, but the travel could follow later. I'm not picking up December travel at the moment.

Perhaps, someone else can chime in for another perspective.

Thank you PG!

There has been so many deaths around me lately.. Not good at all... You foresaw a lady family member around the April mark.

Thanks for your reply - December seemed viable due to me having leave etc but I wanted some input before starting any plans..

Guess I will slowly start getting some funds for passports first and see from there. Thanks again!