Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Philosophersgate

Questions

I frequently go into a shop and I often lose track of time as if I am going into a trance, at the moment nothing is planned for February but a lady who is encouraging me to get my learner's permit is thinking we should go for a walk on the beach when I feel comfortable enough in her car

Hi PG, thank you for offering. I have nothing specific to ask. Can you give me a general over the next several months?

Hi PG, thank you for offering. I have nothing specific to ask. Can you give me a general over the next several months?

Hi, Lady!

Lets see....I feel like the next couple of months are sort of "steady as she goes". I don't see anything very dramatic for the rest of January and February. Seems that in March you may be out and about more, especially, if you have been a bit reclusive of late, but again this doesn't feel too hectic but just more active and I think you will find a new optimism as this unfolds.

I'm wondering if you are in the midst of planning a vacation for maybe July or August. A trip that is unusual compared to your normal vacations. (I got a fleeting glimpse of Europe, so, maybe that's on your mind).

So, all in all, things feel routine but you should start to see some welcome breaks from the routine in a couple of months.

Blessings!

Sounds good PG.

My life is "steady as she goes" and that is ok with me ;)

More active is welcome. I have optimism now and I'm glad that will continue.

LOL, I've been dreaming of Europe mainly old churches and such, but haven't thought to discuss it yet with my husband.

Thanks for the reading. biggrin.gif

Hi, Lady!

Lets see....I feel like the next couple of months are sort of "steady as she goes". I don't see anything very dramatic for the rest of January and February. Seems that in March you may be out and about more, especially, if you have been a bit reclusive of late, but again this doesn't feel too hectic but just more active and I think you will find a new optimism as this unfolds.

I'm wondering if you are in the midst of planning a vacation for maybe July or August. A trip that is unusual compared to your normal vacations. (I got a fleeting glimpse of Europe, so, maybe that's on your mind).

So, all in all, things feel routine but you should start to see some welcome breaks from the routine in a couple of months.

Blessings!

Greetings PG,

I've finally figured out what you said about the change in location in 6 months time, way back from Oct 2016. My tenancy contract ends before April 2017 (I signed a 6 months contract) so I will be moving to a different apartment to stay in the same city. That's how you saw the '6'.

This might be a scary question for you but could you see when will I ever get married? Is she someone I know from my past lives? Is she an European or an Asian?

Thanks

Greetings PG,

I've finally figured out what you said about the change in location in 6 months time, way back from Oct 2016. My tenancy contract ends before April 2017 (I signed a 6 months contract) so I will be moving to a different apartment to stay in the same city. That's how you saw the '6'.

This might be a scary question for you but could you see when will I ever get married? Is she someone I know from my past lives? Is she an European or an Asian?

Thanks

Haha! Love that you read my tag line!

I do see an interest in a particular Asian woman but that is likely because you are in that part of the world at the moment. I continue to see a longer relationship developing with a blonde European woman in a year or two. I'll call her "Scandinavian" but really could be any blonde woman with ties to Europe.

I'm not so sure this results in marriage but I do see the relationship lasting for awhile.

I keep getting "5 Years" flashed at me, so, I am not sure if you get married in 5 years after a relationship with this woman for a couple of years or if this relationship only lasts 5 years.

Blessings!

Haha! Love that you read my tag line!

I do see an interest in a particular Asian woman but that is likely because you are in that part of the world at the moment. I continue to see a longer relationship developing with a blonde European woman in a year or two. I'll call her "Scandinavian" but really could be any blonde woman with ties to Europe.

I'm not so sure this results in marriage but I do see the relationship lasting for awhile.

I keep getting "5 Years" flashed at me, so, I am not sure if you get married in 5 years after a relationship with this woman for a couple of years or if this relationship only lasts 5 years.

Blessings!

Greetings PG,

Thanks for giving me this important reading because I've been waiting for far too long to meet the right person.

I've always felt more comfortable with blondes with an 'old soul' personality in the past, now I know why.

Are you able to see my past lives connection with her and did I abandon her in a past life?

I know I always ask strange questions....

God bless.

Greetings PG,

Thanks for giving me this important reading because I've been waiting for far too long to meet the right person.

I've always felt more comfortable with blondes with an 'old soul' personality in the past, now I know why.

Are you able to see my past lives connection with her and did I abandon her in a past life?

I know I always ask strange questions....

God bless.

Haha! Not a strange question on a psychic site! :lol:

I think that there is a past tie to this lady. 1700s. A small port town. I heard "Mediterranean" but when I looked at the map, it felt more like the Black Sea. I heard a name like Pietra or Piatra. Does that mean anything to you? Maybe its her name in that lifetime.

I feel that this was a case where you traveled away for work and she eventually left the town because you didnt return and she thought you had been lost. But, you did return, but she was gone and never returned.

So, not so much abandonment but more that fate kept you apart.

Hi, what do the coming months look like for me and anything I should be paying attention to along the way? I feel like someone's been listening to me and being helpful, so I'm working on being cautious and keep my words positive.

Haha! Not a strange question on a psychic site! :lol:

I think that there is a past tie to this lady. 1700s. A small port town. I heard "Mediterranean" but when I looked at the map, it felt more like the Black Sea. I heard a name like Pietra or Piatra. Does that mean anything to you? Maybe its her name in that lifetime.

I feel that this was a case where you traveled away for work and she eventually left the town because you didnt return and she thought you had been lost. But, you did return, but she was gone and never returned.

So, not so much abandonment but more that fate kept you apart.

Hi PG,

That name Pietra doesn't ring a bell at all.

I feel that she felt abandoned in that past life and I need to compensate her in this lifetime.

Thanks for the great reading and you're the best psychic I've ever seen.

Hi, what do the coming months look like for me and anything I should be paying attention to along the way? I feel like someone's been listening to me and being helpful, so I'm working on being cautious and keep my words positive.

Hi, Dalsh,

Lets see....feels very much like your are "waiting" for the next couple of months. Its almost as if you don't know exactly what you are waiting for but that you are being patient for the right conditions to present itself for you to move forward.

I do feel that you will be offered a project or opportunity in March or April that you should consider. It seems that at first this does not excite you but what I feel is that you accept this and perform well on it that it will be recognized and lead to other things for you.

What is interesting is that as I kind of looked around, I couldn't see any family, friend or relationship issues. That area appeared blank. It could be that its not on your mind at the moment or it could be that I'm just blocked from seeing it. Or, you could be far removed from or distant from friends and family. I'm not sure. I just couldnt pick up much about that and that is usually one of the first things that come in.

But, generally speaking, I don't feel anything dreadful in the near future but more of a watching and waiting period.

Hi, Dalsh,

Lets see....feels very much like your are "waiting" for the next couple of months. Its almost as if you don't know exactly what you are waiting for but that you are being patient for the right conditions to present itself for you to move forward.

I do feel that you will be offered a project or opportunity in March or April that you should consider. It seems that at first this does not excite you but what I feel is that you accept this and perform well on it that it will be recognized and lead to other things for you.

What is interesting is that as I kind of looked around, I couldn't see any family, friend or relationship issues. That area appeared blank. It could be that its not on your mind at the moment or it could be that I'm just blocked from seeing it. Or, you could be far removed from or distant from friends and family. I'm not sure. I just couldnt pick up much about that and that is usually one of the first things that come in.

But, generally speaking, I don't feel anything dreadful in the near future but more of a watching and waiting period.

I like a "no news is good news" reading, and I will keep in mind the opportunities in coming months that might present themselves. There is a "waiting game" having to do with bills and finances but it's a matter of me practicing due diligence and getting through it. There's no family issues at the present time. Thank you!

I like a "no news is good news" reading, and I will keep in mind the opportunities in coming months that might present themselves. There is a "waiting game" having to do with bills and finances but it's a matter of me practicing due diligence and getting through it. There's no family issues at the present time. Thank you!

I feel like your "bills" issue is in a much more stable place in the next 4 to 6 months, so, easy for me to say "don't worry" but, "Don't Worry!"

Blessings!

PG

Hi PG,

Hope you are doing fine. How is your health now? Missed all of you, i got bit busy in work and couldn't be active in this forum. I know i am late, but if you are still offering i would like one too. Your readings are always a blessing to me. It gives me a lot of hope and motivates me to move ahead in life with positivity. Thanking you in advance PG.

Hi PG,

Hope you are doing fine. How is your health now? Missed all of you, i got bit busy in work and couldn't be active in this forum. I know i am late, but if you are still offering i would like one too. Your readings are always a blessing to me. It gives me a lot of hope and motivates me to move ahead in life with positivity. Thanking you in advance PG.

Hi, Si12,

This feels like a much calmer time for you than the last year or so. I don't feel anything that you should be concerned about in regards to your son. You may have a thing or two related to his school that you worry about, but I don't feel that there is a real reason in the long run.

I feel that the communication with your exhusband has been much more stable in the past and i think that generally that will continue.

Has he asked you to move back to the United States? I feel that is a discussion but I don't think that you will do it immediately, however, I think that as your son gets older, you may consider it. I certainly see him attending university in the U.S. one day, but you may find a reason to move to the U.S. even earlier but I am not clear on that.

It seems that you have a serious discussion with a sister on some subject, but, again, it feels like it gets worked out quickly. Most of what I see as "concerns" that are coming up just seem to be resolved quickly. Job seems busy but not overwhelming and seems to be going well overall.

I think that you are in a good period, so, enjoy it as much as you can! Do remember to take time out for yourself to rest and relax as you could be prone to overwork.

Hope that helps and if you have a specific question please ask.

Blessings!

pg

Hi, Si12,

This feels like a much calmer time for you than the last year or so. I don't feel anything that you should be concerned about in regards to your son. You may have a thing or two related to his school that you worry about, but I don't feel that there is a real reason in the long run.

I feel that the communication with your exhusband has been much more stable in the past and i think that generally that will continue.

Has he asked you to move back to the United States? I feel that is a discussion but I don't think that you will do it immediately, however, I think that as your son gets older, you may consider it. I certainly see him attending university in the U.S. one day, but you may find a reason to move to the U.S. even earlier but I am not clear on that.

It seems that you have a serious discussion with a sister on some subject, but, again, it feels like it gets worked out quickly. Most of what I see as "concerns" that are coming up just seem to be resolved quickly. Job seems busy but not overwhelming and seems to be going well overall.

I think that you are in a good period, so, enjoy it as much as you can! Do remember to take time out for yourself to rest and relax as you could be prone to overwork.

Hope that helps and if you have a specific question please ask.

Blessings!

pg

Thank you so much for the reading PG. Good to hear that there will be an opportunity for us to return to US.The pay in my current job is very less and i am planning to change the job after august 2017, so do you see any change of job this year?My son is well settled in his school now, he enjoys going to school:).He is growing up and now he seems to miss his dad's presence. He is looking at the other kids parents in his school and says he misses his dad. This is the only concern i have about my son.

Thank you so much for the reading PG. Good to hear that there will be an opportunity for us to return to US.The pay in my current job is very less and i am planning to change the job after august 2017, so do you see any change of job this year?My son is well settled in his school now, he enjoys going to school:).He is growing up and now he seems to miss his dad's presence. He is looking at the other kids parents in his school and says he misses his dad. This is the only concern i have about my son.

I'm not picking up anything on job change, at the moment.

I do you and your ex husband having more discussions about either getting back together or you moving back to the U.S. or both, but I don't see that move happening anytime soon.

I'm not picking up anything on job change, at the moment.

I do you and your ex husband having more discussions about either getting back together or you moving back to the U.S. or both, but I don't see that move happening anytime soon.

Thank you so much PG. No PG we are not in talking terms now, he has an online visitation with my son every sunday. Could this be in my future?

Thank you so much PG. No PG we are not in talking terms now, he has an online visitation with my son every sunday. Could this be in my future?

I don't see it in the near future but it may become a discussion at some point.

I had a reading today and, interestingly, like a lot of you, the next couple of months seemed to be a time where not much is going on.

Guess it's a time of reprieve then?

Do you see the same person for your readings or random psychics you feel drawn to? Just out of interest laugh.gif

Guess it's a time of reprieve then?

Do you see the same person for your readings or random psychics you feel drawn to? Just out of interest laugh.gif

I have one person who is a professional psychic that I read for and she reads for me and I have a couple of people in the Guild that read for me, too. I like being read for on the Guild because I get to see different styles of reading plus, I hope that I can encourage folks as they try out their abilities. Of course, there are some folks on here that have been professional psychics for a really long time and getting readings from them is golden!

During a number of years that I was trying to learn about psychics and readings, I got readings from lots of psychics just to see what it was all about. I was able to befriend many of them. (I have a knack for befriending the folks that do work for me: my doctors, lawyers, accountants, plumbers, etc...you know...keep your friends close...keep the people you pay big money closer! hahaha!).

Many of the psychics that I befriended where tragic figures and many have died under unusual circumstances. Its very bizarre.

Sadly, I've had many friends, family and business associates pass too early. That's one thing that shows up in my astrology that is true: I have a close association with death.

Anyway, drifting from the subject, I keep most of my "psychic stuff" here on the guild with the exception of this one long friendship with the professional psychic.

I have one person who is a professional psychic that I read for and she reads for me and I have a couple of people in the Guild that read for me, too. I like being read for on the Guild because I get to see different styles of reading plus, I hope that I can encourage folks as they try out their abilities. Of course, there are some folks on here that have been professional psychics for a really long time and getting readings from them is golden!

During a number of years that I was trying to learn about psychics and readings, I got readings from lots of psychics just to see what it was all about. I was able to befriend many of them. (I have a knack for befriending the folks that do work for me: my doctors, lawyers, accountants, plumbers, etc...you know...keep your friends close...keep the people you pay big money closer! hahaha!).

Many of the psychics that I befriended where tragic figures and many have died under unusual circumstances. Its very bizarre.

Sadly, I've had many friends, family and business associates pass too early. That's one thing that shows up in my astrology that is true: I have a close association with death.

Anyway, drifting from the subject, I keep most of my "psychic stuff" here on the guild with the exception of this one long friendship with the professional psychic.

You are funny PG! Lol remind me to steer clear of befriending you then - definitely do not want to meet an untimely early death :lol: I plan on sticking around for quite some time ahahahaha

Interesting - glad that you are keeping it in the 'circle'.. Was just wondering out of pure curiosity! There are so many pro psychics and I always wonder how could one ever know if they are good.. Guess word of mouth etc.. I remember for a while psychics struggled to read for you (if I remember correctly)? Has that (was it 7yr) period passed?

You are funny PG! Lol remind me to steer clear of befriending you then - definitely do not want to meet an untimely early death :lol: I plan on sticking around for quite some time ahahahaha

Interesting - glad that you are keeping it in the 'circle'.. Was just wondering out of pure curiosity! There are so many pro psychics and I always wonder how could one ever know if they are good.. Guess word of mouth etc.. I remember for a while psychics struggled to read for you (if I remember correctly)? Has that (was it 7yr) period passed?

Haha! Too late! You've already befriended me and, fortunately, survived the grace period! :lol:

I don't get that many readings from other psychics so I don't know if they would have problems now. Often, psychics see very little for me so I thought for years that I must be near death! Haha! :lol:

I would likely not pay for a reading, however, I have threaten to fly to Melbourne for a personal reading from Victoria! Now, that would be worth the money!

Lots of great psychics on here. I do wish more would do readings. Most of the folks that I have read for on here have huge untapped abilities. Its sort of why they hang around. Lots of powerful healers on here.

Would like to know whether I should do a certain treatment for healing my body? Also I have many complicated things in my life right now. I have a hard time picking the career I want, finding out who I want to be, religious restrictions, loneliness, anxiety problems, etc. Am I going to get out of this rut?