Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Philosophersgate

Questions

Haha! Too late! You've already befriended me and, fortunately, survived the grace period! :lol:

I don't get that many readings from other psychics so I don't know if they would have problems now. Often, psychics see very little for me so I thought for years that I must be near death! Haha! :lol:

I would likely not pay for a reading, however, I have threaten to fly to Melbourne for a personal reading from Victoria! Now, that would be worth the money!

Lots of great psychics on here. I do wish more would do readings. Most of the folks that I have read for on here have huge untapped abilities. Its sort of why they hang around. Lots of powerful healers on here.

Shew, glad I survived that!! :lol:

Now if you were to fly to Melbourne all our Aussie folk could meet up for a beer and bbq! That would be great and definitely worth your travels ;)

I remember a while ago you told us about psychics not seeing much. Good that that has gone too! I love this community - everyone learns and grows and shares. :love: Thanks for your big contribution PG xx

Hey, pg

I hope this is not too troublesome/too long to read. I understand this is late, and you can totally disregard my question

but I'd really appreciate it if you took a look :)

I've holding out for as long as I could, but your A♥ card really pushed me to finally make this move.

I feel my influence/presence on this earth has been firmly validated in the last year and I truly do believe I am making a big difference, and I'm now satisfied about that.

While a little embarrassed, I'm finally going to ask about things that are a bit more personal :D

So I came back from the most amazing trip ever last night but it sucked just as much because it means I might never get a chance to hang out with my two new friends.

It's definitely the beginning of an emotional period for me and I've really been replaying all the memories from these few days in my head since the bus ride last night.

Long story short, I miss those two ladies a lot, I feel we've gotten fairly close and had so much fun in a short three day trip

And now I'm confused, I know I can have more fun with my friends, but it just doesn't feel the same, I'm not sure how to describe it, or even that I know what the difference is.

It has really gotten me into wanting to have someone in my life that I can seriously get close to and keep and I'm starting to feel that idea I used to have in my head about who I wanted it to be is also not what I want.

Is there a person on the horizon for me? What can I do to attract her to my life?

Phew, I finally managed organize my thoughts enough to formulate a question :)

Again, thank you for the timely A♥, I guess it's really time to prepare for a 'home" now.

Hey, pg

I hope this is not too troublesome/too long to read. I understand this is late, and you can totally disregard my question

but I'd really appreciate it if you took a look :)

I've holding out for as long as I could, but your A♥ card really pushed me to finally make this move.

I feel my influence/presence on this earth has been firmly validated in the last year and I truly do believe I am making a big difference, and I'm now satisfied about that.

While a little embarrassed, I'm finally going to ask about things that are a bit more personal :D

So I came back from the most amazing trip ever last night but it sucked just as much because it means I might never get a chance to hang out with my two new friends.

It's definitely the beginning of an emotional period for me and I've really been replaying all the memories from these few days in my head since the bus ride last night.

Long story short, I miss those two ladies a lot, I feel we've gotten fairly close and had so much fun in a short three day trip

And now I'm confused, I know I can have more fun with my friends, but it just doesn't feel the same, I'm not sure how to describe it, or even that I know what the difference is.

It has really gotten me into wanting to have someone in my life that I can seriously get close to and keep and I'm starting to feel that idea I used to have in my head about who I wanted it to be is also not what I want.

Is there a person on the horizon for me? What can I do to attract her to my life?

Phew, I finally managed organize my thoughts enough to formulate a question :)

Again, thank you for the timely A♥, I guess it's really time to prepare for a 'home" now.

Hi, Tai Chi,

Well, as everyone knows, I rarely do love readings because its "two sided" energy and fraught with wants and desires, but....

I feel that someone is already around or, at least, I feel that the energy is close. Maybe I am picking up one of these ladies you mentioned, but I feel that she lives near your area in the T city and it seems that you will be seeing her on a more regular basis by the mid summer (the image I get is of you driving a car and looking over at her smiling as the wind blows through her hair as if the window is down.) Dark hair. Hmmm....I am wondering if she is Asian. I know that you are of Asian decent, so could be confusing the energy but I would say that there is a chance that she is Asian because I keep seeing Chinese words written in English like, Ting or Teng, or there is some Asian connection that connects the two of you.

Her energy is so strong that i feel that you may already know her or, she'll be rolling into your life within the next couple of months.

Make a note of a place, town or business name like, Waverley. Or similarly sounding word.

Who has the small red car? Like a Hyundai or Honda or Kia.

Ask someone if the phrase Pai Teng or Pei Ting, Pei Tang, etc, means anything. I heard it as, in English, "Pie" "Ting".

Anyway, I don't think that you have to do much to prepare other than be aware, and then, turn on the Tai Chi charm! :lol:

I feel very strongly that all this will transpire for you.

Hi, Tai Chi,

Well, as everyone knows, I rarely do love readings because its "two sided" energy and fraught with wants and desires, but....

I feel that someone is already around or, at least, I feel that the energy is close. Maybe I am picking up one of these ladies you mentioned, but I feel that she lives near your area in the T city and it seems that you will be seeing her on a more regular basis by the mid summer (the image I get is of you driving a car and looking over at her smiling as the wind blows through her hair as if the window is down.) Dark hair. Hmmm....I am wondering if she is Asian. I know that you are of Asian decent, so could be confusing the energy but I would say that there is a chance that she is Asian because I keep seeing Chinese words written in English like, Ting or Teng, or there is some Asian connection that connects the two of you.

Her energy is so strong that i feel that you may already know her or, she'll be rolling into your life within the next couple of months.

Make a note of a place, town or business name like, Waverley. Or similarly sounding word.

Who has the small red car? Like a Hyundai or Honda or Kia.

Ask someone if the phrase Pai Teng or Pei Ting, Pei Tang, etc, means anything. I heard it as, in English, "Pie" "Ting".

Anyway, I don't think that you have to do much to prepare other than be aware, and then, turn on the Tai Chi charm! :lol:

I feel very strongly that all this will transpire for you.

Thanks pg, I guess I just needed something to calm my thoughts. It has been a confusing couple of days for me :)

Thanks for all your help, I'm confident about where I am in 2017, the change has seemed subtle but when I evaluated myself against the me from last year it actually is quite significant.

Good morning PG,

I would like your advice on something and I hope you could give me an honest answer.

I just put a small deposit on a house in a guarded neighbourhood called Green View Homes. The house is in an area named Sansai.

Should I proceed further in buying this house or should I abort the transaction?

Is this a good neighbourhood and will I be happy living there?

Good morning PG,

I would like your advice on something and I hope you could give me an honest answer.

I just put a small deposit on a house in a guarded neighbourhood called Green View Homes. The house is in an area named Sansai.

Should I proceed further in buying this house or should I abort the transaction?

Is this a good neighbourhood and will I be happy living there?

Feels pretty good. I think that you even make money on it by selling in a few years.

Coincidentally, I was with some hedge fund managers a couple of weeks ago who invest exclusively in Asian real estate.

Feels pretty good. I think that you even make money on it by selling in a few years.

Coincidentally, I was with some hedge fund managers a couple of weeks ago who invest exclusively in Asian real estate.

Thanks for the reply. I am traveling now. Will get back to you next week.

PG hope you are doing fine,how is your health now. I am happy you are back to the forum. Can i ask you for a little prayer or healing for my son and me. We both are bit sad. It's bit difficult to explain, the issue is related to my ex's visit to my city in may 2017.Send healing to my little one. Can you pick anything in may. Do you sense any trouble for me and my son during may? Sorry for the trouble pg. Your advice always helps me heal myself and face the harder times.

Si12 would you like us to send healing to you and your son in the healing Circle?

http://forum.psychicguild.com/index.php?showtopic=11111

Thank you so much Angel Soul. Yes kindly send some healing to both of us. I am feeling really low.Please ask the angels to protect us and give us courage to face the hard times (especially during may). Since 2012 we both are facing lot of difficult situations. I just need a peaceful life for both of us. Thank you for your help Angel Soul.

Thank you so much Angel Soul. Yes kindly send some healing to both of us. I am feeling really low.Please ask the angels to protect us and give us courage to face the hard times (especially during may). Since 2012 we both are facing lot of difficult situations. I just need a peaceful life for both of us. Thank you for your help Angel Soul.

My first impression is that whatever you are dreading in May will not be as bad as you think.

<div><br></div><div>Are you wanting the thread closed?</div>

I hope not.

PG psychic powers is just simply incredible and I help he continues to help people.

My first impression is that whatever you are dreading in May will not be as bad as you think.

Thank you so much PG. Hope you are doing fine. Today is my birthday :), i would like to receive your blessings.