Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Philosophersgate

Questions

What do you happening financially or with my business?

Hi, Harleynight,

As soon as I saw your post I saw "May. May. May." So, that may be an important turnaround month. I feel that there will be some improvement with your husband's job but a big improvement for you.

The way it feels is that something will almost drop into your lap that you latch onto and run with and get very focused on.

The way it feels to me is that its no so much a traditional job but someone or some organization has you working on something and its essentially becomes a full time pursuit or all consuming for some period of time.

I don't really pick up the other home that I know you had so perhaps you sold it, or...its stuck in limbo at the moment.

All in all, though, things feel a bit lighter than the way that I remember our last reading, though, I don't remember the details.

It seems that most everyone in your family is doing fairly well, so, I would say that the trend is much more optimistic for you.

Also, when I look further out into the year, like, end of summer I see you traveling. Perhaps, you haven't been on vacation in awhile and get a chance to get away for awhile.

Firstly thank you PG. You offer so much of yourself - it is muchly appreciated xxx

I cannot think of 1 singular thing - perhaps you can do a general for me or let me know if you pick up anything?

I am so content at the moment (work) - 1st time in a long time :)

Hi, Harleynight,

As soon as I saw your post I saw "May. May. May." So, that may be an important turnaround month. I feel that there will be some improvement with your husband's job but a big improvement for you.his job has improved already, I guess we'll see for me :)

The way it feels is that something will almost drop into your lap that you latch onto and run with and get very focused on.oooohhhh

The way it feels to me is that its no so much a traditional job but someone or some organization has you working on something and its essentially becomes a full time pursuit or all consuming for some period of time.sounds interesting

I don't really pick up the other home that I know you had so perhaps you sold it, or...its stuck in limbo at the moment.yup stuck in limbo

All in all, though, things feel a bit lighter than the way that I remember our last reading, though, I don't remember the details.that is great

It seems that most everyone in your family is doing fairly well, so, I would say that the trend is much more optimistic for you.everyone is well

Also, when I look further out into the year, like, end of summer I see you traveling. Perhaps, you haven't been on vacation in awhile and get a chance to get away for awhile.we are possibly planning a trip out east in the summer

Thank you so much. It all sounds so great and I can't wait to see for me on the job idea :)

Thank you so much. It all sounds so great and I can't wait to see for me on the job idea :)

Blessings, Harleynight,

I've often felt dreadful when reading for you in the past because you were in an era of tough energy but I do feel that its lifting for you this year.

Firstly thank you PG. You offer so much of yourself - it is muchly appreciated xxx

I cannot think of 1 singular thing - perhaps you can do a general for me or let me know if you pick up anything?

I am so content at the moment (work) - 1st time in a long time :)

Hi, Posibilities,

You have a nice, steady stretch for the next couple of months, then, things get a bit busy and, at sometimes, hectic in April, May, June, August, September.

Now, this is not all bad and much is good. Its just your schedule gets disrupted and you may have an event or two to respond to which we've talked about in regard to family back in SA.

Last time I read for you, you will recall the overwhelming feeling of death that I felt around you. Much of that oppressive feeling probably had to do with the eminent deaths in your sphere that have already come to pass.

I don't feel that energy as oppressively now, but feel you may hear of a sickness of one person and the death of another as we have spoke of and those events seem to come in the middle part of the year. I suppose that would coincide with a span from late fall through winter for you in Australia.

Again, this are life events that you are dealing with and seems, at some level, they are expected.

I don't want to leave you with some negative view of the year ahead. In fact, this is mostly a joyous year. Lots of great and wonderful news around your girls. Overall, you will look back over this year as a great year that may have been punctuated with brief emotional moments.

Yours and your husbands jobs feel good, at the moment, and everyones health seems good. (One of your girls it seems that you are or will be concerned about but it seems to only be a brief ailment or something that you get under control quickly with treatment).

I keep getting this image of a green leafy vegetable. Maybe there is a certain type that would be helpful in the diet, so, see if that makes sense for her and the rest of the family.

So, enjoy this relatively stable period of time and prepare for a ramp up in activity in a few months while remembering that even this active era will have fun and joy in it.

You might not have a lot of "me" time but it seems that you are sustained and nurtured by you family and activities and alone time may not be as much needed for awhile. Just go with the flow! Blessings.

I'm around for the next day or so if you have a question or two. :unsure:

Hey PG, Thank you for the offer.

What direction should I look in it terms of lab work? Any hints? Or anything career related...

:)

Hey PG, Thank you for the offer.

What direction should I look in it terms of lab work? Any hints? Or anything career related...

:)

Well, excuse me for being nosy... :lol: ....but what I am mostly picking up is you being consumed with seeing a new beau! Is this an ongoing thing or something that is brewing?

Makes me feel like you have to sort out where this fits before you move on with academic or career matters. It seems that the boy and academic/career have a difficult (not impossible) time coexisting.

So, you're at a juncture this year....or, maybe a better way to put it is that there could be things presented to you that could take you on a different path than the one that you were on a year ago. Not that one is predestined over the other but there may be a choice at hand or you will test your desire and perseverance for a particular path. Sort of like, you have to really decide what you want to pursue.

I keep seeing Oregon around you. See if you can figure out what that is related to.

I feel that you could be pulled into some work in a few months that you actually consider to be a career direction.

I'm just not picking up the lab work at the moment. Its as if you go through a period of working and then return to look for lab work or have deeper consideration around the academic path a little later in the year.

So, I think the next couple of months may be taken up with a "distraction" or this could have been the past couple of months...or both!

I keep hearing a name like ....hmmm...Ray or Rodger...maybe its the Dodgers....well not sure...

I keep hearing to ask about your Aunt. Any issue there? Is there an Aunt that lives in your general area? Maybe some news about an Aunt soon. Lets try to figure that out.

So, get you academic plan back in place but carefully weigh any new opportunities that are presented. You may even find a new job in the next couple of months if you look. Perhaps, kinda related to your interests or one which becomes a new interest and direction.

(I do, though, have the energy of a female phd or MD coming in that will be around you later this year which leads me to believe that your academic pursuits will be fully on track....however, you know how this works...she could be related to another gig).

Otherwise, what I would say most to you Moo, is: The world is your oyster! A guardian angel squarely sits on your shoulder! So, don't worry and pursue your bliss and it will all work out perfectly because I know that you are prepared to do any work that it takes!

Blessings! pg

Well, excuse me for being nosy... :lol: ....but what I am mostly picking up is you being consumed with seeing a new beau! Is this an ongoing thing or something that is brewing?

Makes me feel like you have to sort out where this fits before you move on with academic or career matters. It seems that the boy and academic/career have a difficult (not impossible) time coexisting.

So, you're at a juncture this year....or, maybe a better way to put it is that there could be things presented to you that could take you on a different path than the one that you were on a year ago. Not that one is predestined over the other but there may be a choice at hand or you will test your desire and perseverance for a particular path. Sort of like, you have to really decide what you want to pursue.

I keep seeing Oregon around you. See if you can figure out what that is related to.

I feel that you could be pulled into some work in a few months that you actually consider to be a career direction.

I'm just not picking up the lab work at the moment. Its as if you go through a period of working and then return to look for lab work or have deeper consideration around the academic path a little later in the year.

So, I think the next couple of months may be taken up with a "distraction" or this could have been the past couple of months...or both!

I keep hearing a name like ....hmmm...Ray or Rodger...maybe its the Dodgers....well not sure...

I keep hearing to ask about your Aunt. Any issue there? Is there an Aunt that lives in your general area? Maybe some news about an Aunt soon. Lets try to figure that out.

So, get you academic plan back in place but carefully weigh any new opportunities that are presented. You may even find a new job in the next couple of months if you look. Perhaps, kinda related to your interests or one which becomes a new interest and direction.

(I do, though, have the energy of a female phd or MD coming in that will be around you later this year which leads me to believe that your academic pursuits will be fully on track....however, you know how this works...she could be related to another gig).

Otherwise, what I would say most to you Moo, is: The world is your oyster! A guardian angel squarely sits on your shoulder! So, don't worry and pursue your bliss and it will all work out perfectly because I know that you are prepared to do any work that it takes!

Blessings! pg

Yes, I've been seeing a new man for a few months. I have been worried that I won't be able to balance everything, or that the fact that I'm not established may send me to a different location and make it difficult to maintain that relationship. :wacko: Obviously, I hope I am able to manage a relationship and a career, but I guess it remains to be seen.

In regards to Oregon, it could be a few things. It could be related to the man I'm seeing, as he has family in Oregon and mentions it once in a while. Also, one of my other friends wants to move to Oregon, or had plans to. I'm not really sure. Otherwise...it could be something that I have yet to figure out.

I'm not sure about Ray or Rodger or Dodger. Nor my aunt. I have a few aunts in California, but not close by. I've not heard anything out of the ordinary with them lately.

I do hope that something happens in regards to progress professionally, whether a new career or getting on track with the academic stuff.

Thank you again

Hi, Posibilities,

You have a nice, steady stretch for the next couple of months, then, things get a bit busy and, at sometimes, hectic in April, May, June, August, September. Oh gosh - nearly half of 2017!! Guess I have good training to weather the storms by now :lol:

Now, this is not all bad and much is good. Its just your schedule gets disrupted and you may have an event or two to respond to which we've talked about in regard to family back in SA. Referring to top reply - I have adequate training by now lol!

Last time I read for you, you will recall the overwhelming feeling of death that I felt around you. Much of that oppressive feeling probably had to do with the eminent deaths in your sphere that have already come to pass.

I don't feel that energy as oppressively now, but feel you may hear of a sickness of one person and the death of another as we have spoke of and those events seem to come in the middle part of the year. I suppose that would coincide with a span from late fall through winter for you in Australia. Can you (I wanted to say are you allowed) to shed some light on this? Do you have any sense on who it/they are? The last few deaths was really hard to bear. In a short space of a month, 4 souls passed on.. 2 of those shook me to the core :(

Again, this are life events that you are dealing with and seems, at some level, they are expected. Perhaps now I "know" to be expecting it?

I don't want to leave you with some negative view of the year ahead. In fact, this is mostly a joyous year. Lots of great and wonderful news around your girls. Overall, you will look back over this year as a great year that may have been punctuated with brief emotional moments. Yay!!

Yours and your husbands jobs feel good, at the moment, and everyones health seems good. (One of your girls it seems that you are or will be concerned about but it seems to only be a brief ailment or something that you get under control quickly with treatment).

I keep getting this image of a green leafy vegetable. Maybe there is a certain type that would be helpful in the diet, so, see if that makes sense for her and the rest of the family. Do you sense which one? I might start incorporating more green leafy veg although 2 of them are SO picky! If they see green they run :lol: We are seeing a Psych with our middle girl to try and learn tools to help her anxiety that keeps on being an issue..

So, enjoy this relatively stable period of time and prepare for a ramp up in activity in a few months while remembering that even this active era will have fun and joy in it.

You might not have a lot of "me" time but it seems that you are sustained and nurtured by you family and activities and alone time may not be as much needed for awhile. Just go with the flow! Blessings.

Grateful beyond words. Thank you PG - I really appreciate it so so much!! Wanted to add that a friend from SA is planning a visit in April. Not sure if some of the energy you are sensing is related to that (only remembered today that she was coming after she told us in Oct last year lol)

Blessings, Harleynight,

I've often felt dreadful when reading for you in the past because you were in an era of tough energy but I do feel that its lifting for you this year.

Thank you so much and I'm so glad to hear that. And I also feel a change. I wonder if it's me? I'm doing more meditation, yoga, positive affirmation, just trying to be more positive in general.

But again thank you so much, I really appreciate it.

Grateful beyond words. Thank you PG - I really appreciate it so so much!! Wanted to add that a friend from SA is planning a visit in April. Not sure if some of the energy you are sensing is related to that (only remembered today that she was coming after she told us in Oct last year lol)

Oh! Sure! That could be the "April", "Traveling" "SA" connection that we got earlier.

I was wondering what you see happening over the next few months for me

I don't see any extremely dramatic life events, at the moment, occurring over the next few months.

The impression I get is that this is a time of investigation or study. You seem curious about a subject or two.

I see you visiting a shop or store on a regular basis to read and learn. This could be a bookstore or other shop but it seems that you are diving deeply into a subject, but aside from the subject, this seems to be a very meditative, almost trance like experience, where, through your study, you are connecting with other realms and the otherside. This study becomes much more of a spiritual practice and the subject itself is just the medium through which you are transported.

So, I would say embrace the spiritual through your curiosity over the next few months.

Next month, February, it seems that you consider some travel, but something interferes with it and either prevents it or cuts it short to just a couple of days. I feel cold rain and wind, so, maybe the weather interferes or that is the weather at the location. Could be just a weekend at the shore.

Hi Philisophersgate.

I would have 2 questions to ask you if I'm allowed.

1. Please tell me how will abundance and prosperity in my future?

2. Please tell me if I have a long or short road until I will be able to open my psychic and divine abilities.

Thank you very much. Many blessings

Hi Philisophersgate.

I would have 2 questions to ask you if I'm allowed.

1. Please tell me how will abundance and prosperity in my future?

2. Please tell me if I have a long or short road until I will be able to open my psychic and divine abilities.

Thank you very much. Many blessings

Hi, Adrian,

I feel an improvement in your finances due to something that occurs in your work before the end of the year. It feels like you may consider starting a business in about 3 years. If you do so, you will have the opportunity to grow wealth over the next decade but it will be a lot of work.

As for your second question, I feel that you are already quite psychic but blocking it for some reason. Do you have a religious background that would have frowned on psychic abilities? Perhaps, that is causing a self imposed block.

Let me suggest that you pray on it and see how the universe responds to you asking that this block be lifted so that you can expand you psychic abilities.

Then, if you feel encouraged to move forward, start to practice reading. Start here on the Forum where you have friends and will have encouragement.

Blessings.

Hi, Adrian,

I feel an improvement in your finances due to something that occurs in your work before the end of the year. It feels like you may consider starting a business in about 3 years. If you do so, you will have the opportunity to grow wealth over the next decade but it will be a lot of work.

As for your second question, I feel that you are already quite psychic but blocking it for some reason. Do you have a religious background that would have frowned on psychic abilities? Perhaps, that is causing a self imposed block.

Let me suggest that you pray on it and see how the universe responds to you asking that this block be lifted so that you can expand you psychic abilities.

Then, if you feel encouraged to move forward, start to practice reading. Start here on the Forum where you have friends and will have encouragement.

Hi Philisophersgate

Thank you very much.

Yes I'm thinking to open my business, but now I don't have the money for a business. I was also thinking to learn dutch for a very good payed job.

Regarding to my abilbities, the block is caused by a few aspects like diet/food, fear of opening my abilities, not enough fresh air in my area and I sould meditate and me mindfulness more. I will do with pleasure readings here when the time will be right for this . Many blessings

Happy New Year PG. Thanks so much for this. I've been feeling in a funk lately. I don't know if it's just the January Blues. Would love to know what you see.

I'm waiting to see if I get a promotion at work..do you see it happening? Also,will I be doing any traveling soon?:) thanks

I'm waiting to see if I get a promotion at work..do you see it happening? Also,will I be doing any traveling soon?:) thanks

I heard "yes" on the promotion. I'm thinking that you know this in this in the near future. Is this what you are expecting? Some other change in work around March, so we can look at that closer to time.

As for traveling, I think in about two months you take a trip that you will be looking forward to...

Also, check the food that your littlest one is eating. Making sure its freshest and best and most nutritional. Other than that, things seem good.

Just asking, not saying: is there a new baby around or on the way for you or someone close. I could be picking that up.

Blessings!

Happy New Year PG. Thanks so much for this. I've been feeling in a funk lately. I don't know if it's just the January Blues. Would love to know what you see.

I think its the January Blues. Just not enough sunlight for you, it seems. I assume that its too cold for you to be outside for an extended time. Seems that a little more exercise and sunlight would turn you around quickly.

Oh! And you have something cool and unexpected coming up around March or so. I don't know if its work related or happens through work or some project that you are doing but it will be a nice surprise.

Blessings!

I heard "yes" on the promotion. I'm thinking that you know this in this in the near future. Is this what you are expecting? Some other change in work around March, so we can look at that closer to time.

As for traveling, I think in about two months you take a trip that you will be looking forward to...

Also, check the food that your littlest one is eating. Making sure its freshest and best and most nutritional. Other than that, things seem good.

Just asking, not saying: is there a new baby around or on the way for you or someone close. I could be picking that up.

Blessings!

I think its the January Blues. Just not enough sunlight for you, it seems. I assume that its too cold for you to be outside for an extended time. Seems that a little more exercise and sunlight would turn you around quickly.

Oh! And you have something cool and unexpected coming up around March or so. I don't know if its work related or happens through work or some project that you are doing but it will be a nice surprise.

Blessings!

Thanks again PG. Yes, you are right. It's much too cold to be outside, even though we're having a warm spell right now (5°C), it's rainy and gloomy. Yuk! It's amazing what a bit of sunshine can do!

I can really use a nice surprise! Looking forward to March!

Thanks!

Oh! Sure! That could be the "April", "Traveling" "SA" connection that we got earlier.

Oh good! I was wracking my brain wondering how we would get to SA by April! No passports nor nearly enough money laugh.gif I guess if a parent should pass we would make a plan in a flash, but hopefully nothing like that will cross our paths for many years to come (selfish of me wanting them to live forever I know) tongue.gif

I helped managment and trained new hires in 2016. My manager is supposed to tell me end of January if I'm going to continue this position for 2017 and I really hope I do.

Little one..hm she tends to become anemic so I give her iron supplements. Other than that, she is 2 yrs old and at a picky eater stage.

YES! My best friend is expecting. Can you see if it's a girl or boy?? I'm dying to know. I told her I feel it's a girl.

I helped managment and trained new hires in 2016. My manager is supposed to tell me end of January if I'm going to continue this position for 2017 and I really hope I do.

Little one..hm she tends to become anemic so I give her iron supplements. Other than that, she is 2 yrs old and at a picky eater stage.

YES! My best friend is expecting. Can you see if it's a girl or boy?? I'm dying to know. I told her I feel it's a girl.

I feel you get what you want as far as job and then there may be a change in March. Let your manager know what you want. I think that he will appreciate the enthusiasm. Even if things don't go exactly as you want, I feel that you are in a good place and will enjoy the work. Seems you are appreciated there.

The first baby that I saw was a newborn baby boy with very black hair. That's the reason I asked if someone else was having a baby because I thought I remembered that your youngest is a girl (and, of course, she isnt a newborn). So, maybe I am seeing something nutritionally with this child but I feel all will be fine.

So, you might be right that its a girl but the baby that I saw in the initial reading was a boy so I will assume that we are both talking about the same child.