Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Philosophersgate

Card to Contemplate

From my random card generator. Contemplate and see if it has meaning for you.....

016fe5bc79064e153b3500e6189b3606_simple-ace-of-hearts-clip-art-ace-of-hearts-clipart_219-298.png

Ace of Hearts

Traditionally theAce of Hearts is a card of love. Happiness and celebrations. As an Ace and a Heart, thiscard can indicate a new love, or the beginning of an emotional period in the seeker's life. Specifically thiscard denotes the source of seeker's emotional support which in most cases is the home and the family.The Ace of Hearts can refer to the actual building in which the seeker resides, or it can denote the idea of feeling

comfortable and "at home."The A♥ can represent a change of residence, or a return home after being away for a period of time. The A♥ can also refer to real estate and the sale or purchase of a home. The A♥ can also represent a specific family member, or the seeker's family in general.My grandmother called the A♥ "Casa" which means "house" or "home" in Italian. For her this card woulddenote wherever the seeker held residence. It could be a house, an apartment, a hotel, or even a car if that was where the seeker called "home." The surrounding card will reveal the current situation in thehome, and any problems or changes in that area of the seeker's life.

Oh geez pg!!! You have no idea (or maybe you absolutely do) how timely and fitting this card is

I literally just got home yesterday with lots of questions that are related to the topics of this card

Oh geez pg!!! You have no idea (or maybe you absolutely do) how timely and fitting this card is

I literally just got home yesterday with lots of questions that are related to the topics of this card

Oooo! Wizard Magic! :lol:

Owning our own home has been on my mind for the last week or so.. Very coincidental with this card lol. I do however feel extremely

"restless" or on edge for some reason.. Like waiting for something to happen or on the precipice of an event.. Very strange.. :unsure:

Owning our own home has been on my mind for the last week or so.. Very coincidental with this card lol. I do however feel extremely

"restless" or on edge for some reason.. Like waiting for something to happen or on the precipice of an event.. Very strange.. :unsure:

I've been the same way. Feeling as if something good is about to happen. Usually, when the energy is this high, something good happens for a number of people that I know. Hope that you are included!

Here's to good news soon for all of us!

I've been the same way. Feeling as if something good is about to happen. Usually, when the energy is this high, something good happens for a number of people that I know. Hope that you are included!

Here's to good news soon for all of us!

Oh wow ok! Let's hope then! The pessimist in me was/is anticipating something not-so-good lol. Would much rather prefer good though laugh.gif Glad it's not just me feeling unsettled...

Contemplate this card for the week ahead----Feb. 13:

fr_fairyhorsekelpie.jpg

Fairy Horse

A card in this position illuminates the present moment or the question at hand.

Meaning: When the Fairy Horse appears upright in your cards, he indicates movement and travel, journeying to new places and new experiences. He is the harbinger of good health, vitality, energy, and innovation. Events will move quickly, and rapid progress will be made.