Universal Psychic Guild Forum
RainyDay

New Old Love

So I was wondering if anyone could pick up anything on my new relationship. I've known this guy since second grade but over the years we attended different schools then I ran into him in college. Lost contact again and now we've reunited. We've been hanging out a lot and really enjoy each others company. We finally kissed. I only waited 23 years for that..ha. This is an excerpt I wrote about him a couple of years ago. He has always been the prototype for my loves and I've always been head over heels for him.

He had wavy, chestnut brown hair. He always smiled with a half smile. He also had a heart problem and had to have open heart surgery. I remember my class making him get well cards and I remember exactly what I drew. Two bears holding hands under a rainbow with hearts around them. I wonder, when looking through the cards, if he looked at mine the longest- maybe smiled, his half smile. Maybe he hung it on the wall at the hospital. Unless he had older brothers that teased him relentlessly as mine did. I knew he liked me too.

I remember Valentine’s day in second grade very well. We went around the class room, dispersing our cards. I picked one out especially to give Matt. It was a troll doll, dressed as a wizard. The caption read, “Wishing you were mine.” I nervously slipped it on to his desk. Later that day, he smiled his half smile. We never became official; we were only second graders. I did, however, run into him in college. That was about 15 years later. I recognized him right away. I gushed about having a crush on him and he undoubtedly admitted he was guilty of liking me too. We both smiled. Him with his half smile and me with my huge grin and dimples. He said I look different, but my eyes are still the same.. I melted.

I wonder if he’s writing about me now. Maybe he’s writing about my dimples and my pretty eyes.

I'm on cloud 9..with fluttering butterflies.

How wonderful!

I'm getting that by projecting about the future you are missing out on what is REAL -- the NOW. Enjoy what you have and let the future take care of itself.

images_zpshoeygcbu.jpg

Yes, a reminder to all of us. Whether the moment is good or bad, live in it, because there will never be another one like it.wub.gif

We had a couples tarot card reading yesterday and it was great. One of the prominent cards was 6 of Cups which shows two children..

"There are six cups filled with white, five-pointed flowers. A young boy seems to smell one flower, offering this filled cup to another young child. The small child symbolises the past and the taller child symbolises the future, and together they symbolise happy reunions with past friends or lovers. They share old pleasures with lots of nostalgia. In the background, there is an older figure walking away, symbolising our worries leaving us to be locked in the turret. The house symbolises comfort and security but the barren garden symbolises the lost happier times of the past. Everything is bright yellow which indicates great happiness in this overall scene."

We had a couples tarot card reading yesterday and it was great. One of the prominent cards was 6 of Cups which shows two children..Everything is bright yellow which indicates great happiness in this overall scene."

Wonderful!

Yes, a reminder to all of us. Whether the moment is good or bad, live in it, because there will never be another one like it.wub.gif

This brings to mind Macbeth: the witches told him he would be King... but they didn't say he should go out and make it happen!

Well, that was interesting. It lasted two months,exactly. Either we got along stupendously or we were arguing continuously.

I guess this is history now. Turmoil. This relationship went downhill quickly, which actually makes me wonder if it could be a twin flame connection, because I've heard they are difficult in that each of you will see in each other things you don't like about yourself and have to come to terms with. When it's good, it's good..when things are bad between us, they're Bad. I'm ending anything that ever was. Time to move on.

And we're back...

I'm back in contact with him and really happy around him. He makes me laugh. But me feeling uncertain about persuing anything makes me have doubts. I have had some toxic relationships so maybe that has me jaded now. It's hard to really use my intuition on this when there's all these thoughts and feelings and emotions. I guess love blinds you sometimes.

So maybe I need an outside perspective. Can anyone pick up anything?

Can anyone pick up anything?

I will pick a card for you: I am using the Tarot of the New Vision. The cards in this deck show what is behind each image of the Rider-Waite. For example, two cards fell out for you: The Ace of Pentacles and the four of Pentacles.

The Four of Pentacles shows a king looking back at what he has not resolved from his past. The sceptre he balances on the crown shows a five-pointed star that weighs heavily on him. He thought career and wealth would make him happy but it didn't.

He sits in a space in a hedge that has been trimmed to offer a quick escape. These symbols and their possible interpretation leads me to infer that there is some difficulty regarding partners who are thought to be ill-suited because of religion, social-standing or wealth for example. A voice firmly tells me that he has not forgotten you, and that he seeks to find in you what he hoped to see in the other.

There is great conflict in his life right now. He has either shattered a partner or suffered greatly at the hands of the partner.

The advice for you is tread carefully. Sometimes when the relationship in which we find ourselves is dysfunctional we seek solace in the familiar. Even if that familiar also proved to be not what it seemed.

Tread carefully. Do not try to orchestrate an outcome. Do nothing but observe and muse upon as if you were an impartil observer.

BOTH OF YOU NEED TO DEAL WITH PRESENT TIES FIRST.

Did you find this?

Yes, thank you. We were communicating a lot and met up and out of the blue, he stopped contacting me. It has been a strange relationship. Like you said he is going through a tough time, or I'm not sure if I upset him in some way.

We have to remember that the people we knew from the past will always have those school years in common. There may be unresolved issues he's tackling and it's keeping him from opening up and discussing what's going on.

He messaged today and asked if I would be his Valentine..hmmmmm... I asked why he didn't message me back the other day and he said left his phone at his friends house

Hmmm

He messaged today and asked if I would be his Valentine..hmmmmm... I asked why he didn't message me back the other day and he said left his phone at his friends house

Hmmm

Hmmm ... I agree! Try to take a step back and observe.

Is he married?

We have to remember that the people we knew from the past will always have those school years in common. There may be unresolved issues he's tackling and it's keeping him from opening up and discussing what's going on.

That is good advice da1sh. Thanks for contributing to the discussion.

Hmmm ... I agree! Try to take a step back and observe.

Is he married?

That is good advice da1sh. Thanks for contributing to the discussion.

He's definitely not married. I'm the one who was married (now divorced) and probably still have that tie, meaning I'm still "attached" to him but have come a long, long way.

Reading my reply above is a reminder to myself that I need to cut chords..

Yes. Good awareness.

I hear, "She doesn't have to do anything -- just be authentic."

He seems to have disappeared again. Well, I am trying to cut ties with any negative people so maybe it is just as well.

He seems to have disappeared again. Well, I am trying to cut ties with any negative people so maybe it is just as well.

Try to work on letting go of any desired outcome and let it take its own shape -- see what happens. I am sorry to judge but I doubt his sincerity.

Is he the auburn-headed one?

Auburn when he was a kid, currently bald..

Good. Now, we know that where he is at is the product of a pattern instilled in childhood.