Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Nuweling

Small procedure

Hi all,

I need a small (day procedure) done and wondering if it's the best option for me. I've been having some issues and gynae gave 2 choices but is leaning heavily towards the one. After reading all documentation/information I am still unsure if it will be the best although the alternative is going on the pill which is not great either (various reasons, age included). The only way to eradicate what I have is a hysterectomy which is not an option for me at all :(

So can anyone sense if it will be ok to try this minor procedure and if it will help my symptoms?

Thanks!

Hi all,

I need a small (day procedure) done and wondering if it's the best option for me. I've been having some issues and gynae gave 2 choices but is leaning heavily towards the one. After reading all documentation/information I am still unsure if it will be the best although the alternative is going on the pill which is not great either (various reasons, age included). The only way to eradicate what I have is a hysterectomy which is not an option for me at all :(

So can anyone sense if it will be ok to try this minor procedure and if it will help my symptoms?

Thanks!

Since you're living in Australia, there is an ethnic Chinese Australian who can do energy reading and diagnose diseases.

You might wish to contact him. He's the real deal.

Edited by Victoria
Forbidden link.

Hi all,

Thanks!

We can't endorse or recommend medical personnel. Like Angel I will send healing energies.

Since you're living in Australia, there is an ethnic Chinese Australian who can do energy reading and diagnose diseases.

You might wish to contact him. He's the real deal.

http://www.masterfeng.com/

We know you mean well but we cannot endorse, recommend or link to medical personnel.

Perhaps members can PM you for the details.

I feel the procedure should work out fine. Well wishes and positive thoughts!

We know you mean well but we cannot endorse, recommend or link to medical personnel.

I must apologize because I've forgotten about this rule.

He's not really a medical personnel.

He can read a person's energy or aura.

I must apologize because I've forgotten about this rule.

He's not really a medical personnel.

He can read a person's energy or aura.

Thank you for clarifying. Please feel free to pass on the link to any interested members.