Universal Psychic Guild Forum
RainyDay

The War on Syria

I am trying to rest from an intense, emotional day. I'm an empath and have been impacted by the war. I will pot more tomorrow when I'm feeling better. Please pray and light a white candle for peace.

So I have been feeling like I've been recovering from the flu after what I felt yesterday. I also figured out why I kept waking up at 3 am for the past couple of months. It was all premonitions leading up to the issues with Syria.

Yesterday, I got so sick because of the war. I had the most painful headache and it made me sick to my stomach. My head was in so much pain and I was shedding so many tears. Shedding tears for the turmoil the world is facing. Shedding tears because my children and other children are forced to live in a War driven world. Crying was cleansing and I'm recovering now...I immediately visited my friend at her meditation studio. She told me I need to protect myself better from all of the negative things going on. Surround myself with white light.

Please continue to light candles

So I have been feeling like I've been recovering from the flu after what I felt yesterday. I also figured out why I kept waking up at 3 am for the past couple of months. It was all premonitions leading up to the issues with Syria.

Yesterday, I got so sick because of the war. I had the most painful headache and it made me sick to my stomach. My head was in so much pain and I was shedding so many tears. Shedding tears for the turmoil the world is facing. Shedding tears because my children and other children are forced to live in a War driven world. Crying was cleansing and I'm recovering now...I immediately visited my friend at her meditation studio. She told me I need to protect myself better from all of the negative things going on. Surround myself with white light.

Yes, I will light candles and pray for the innocent, especially the children and the animals.I am an empath, too, so I know what you are experiencing.

Yes protect yourself with white light, but also encase yourself in an egg shaped crystal around that light, with a hard shell that cannot be penetrated by negativity. In today's world I think we all need to learn to do this.....

If we are sensitive like you and I, we will get upset and emotional and even depressed by things that happen in what has become a much smaller world.

What we also need to do, is make our own social circle a happy one and encourage our children to do the same.

Now there are others who are less spiritually aware and less sensitive by nature and they react very differently to world events making them angrier, more aggressive and this harsh energy can exasperate the symptoms of highly sensitive people eve further....so its even more important to block others emotions at this time.

my recipe for dealing with harsh energies has come through trial and error, but here it is.

meditate for even just a minute each day and protect yourself in a crystal of pure loving energy.

enjoy yourself in your own social circle.

give gratitude each day for all  the good things you have

Send loving, healing thoughts out into the world (or prayers if you're religious)...you can do this whilst lighting your candle.  

Recognise that bad behaviour in those around us, is their way of dealing with the recent past and current state of the world, and don't take their harsh energies personally.

This works for me, hope it works for you too.

I will light a candle tonight.wub.gif

Hope you get better. It's amazing that you can feel the war half a world away.

Yes protect yourself with white light, but also encase yourself in an egg shaped crystal around that light, with a hard shell that cannot be penetrated by negativity. In today's world I think we all need to learn to do this.....

If we are sensitive like you and I, we will get upset and emotional and even depressed by things that happen in what has become a much smaller world.

What we also need to do, is make our own social circle a happy one and encourage our children to do the same.

Now there are others who are less spiritually aware and less sensitive by nature and they react very differently to world events making them angrier, more aggressive and this harsh energy can exasperate the symptoms of highly sensitive people eve further....so its even more important to block others emotions at this time.

my recipe for dealing with harsh energies has come through trial and error, but here it is.

meditate for even just a minute each day and protect yourself in a crystal of pure loving energy.

Send loving, healing thoughts out into the world (or prayers if you're religious)...you can do this whilst lighting your candle.  

Recognise that bad behaviour in those around us, is their way of dealing with the recent past and current state of the world, and don't take their harsh energies personally.

Some excellent strategies there, Angel. :angel:

I've been losing my voice and I'm wondering if it has any connection to all of this.

I've been losing my voice and I'm wondering if it has any connection to all of this.

What are you not voicing?

What are you not saying that you want to say?

Well, I'm working on writing a letter to god and higher powers in prayers and hopes for peace. I hope I will be heard.

A friend of mine who has a meditation/crystal shop made her own prayer paper

Maybe we can all do thatangel.gif

It's pretty horrifying. I pray for the innocent civilians. The situation involving Syria and the refugees has been weighing on my heart for months.

Recent events are just making me sick lately. Reading the news ultimately ends in anger and a pit in my stomach.