Universal Psychic Guild Forum
bowledover822003

having some confusion

I did a tarot spread recently asking about finances relating to getting a car and it seemed the reading went in an entirely different direction

the question card was the lovers

the card below was the 6 of swords

the card to the left was temperance

the card to the right was the 2 of wands

and the card above the question card was the king of pentacles

below the lovers card strength came out

below the 6 of swords came the 7 of swords

below temperance came the star

below the 2 of wands came the page of cups

and below the king of pentacles was the queen of pentacles

can anyone give me an interpretation of these cards or what you make of the reading

I did a tarot spread recently asking about finances relating to getting a car and it seemed the reading went in an entirely different direction

the question card was the lovers

the card below was the 6 of swords

the card to the left was temperance

the card to the right was the 2 of wands

and the card above the question card was the king of pentacles

below the lovers card strength came out

below the 6 of swords came the 7 of swords

below temperance came the star

below the 2 of wands came the page of cups

and below the king of pentacles was the queen of pentacles

can anyone give me an interpretation of these cards or what you make of the reading

Well since no one else has offered up a reply, let me give it a shot while I wait for my first tarot deck to show up in the mail..

so the lovers card tells me you will get the car, it's hard to pick up the ladies while riding the bus. It also tells me you will get a cool, sporty kinda car, again easier to get the ladies. the 6 of swords tells me you should always look under the car for the band of ninjas. Temperance well you should not have many speeding tickets. 2 of wands on the right says your car will be an automatic and the steering wheel shall be on the wrong side of the car.

Most importantly you will feel like a king as you drive your car and you will get married some day as the Queen card er.. your queen had the same last name.. may I present the king and queen Pentacles...

as for the cards I did not mention... ahhh those were extra and really not needed.

Well enjoy your new car :dance:

Well since no one else has offered up a reply, let me give it a shot while I wait for my first tarot deck to show up in the mail..

so the lovers card tells me you will get the car, it's hard to pick up the ladies while riding the bus. It also tells me you will get a cool, sporty kinda car, again easier to get the ladies. the 6 of swords tells me you should always look under the car for the band of ninjas. Temperance well you should not have many speeding tickets. 2 of wands on the right says your car will be an automatic and the steering wheel shall be on the wrong side of the car.

Most importantly you will feel like a king as you drive your car and you will get married some day as the Queen card er.. your queen had the same last name.. may I present the king and queen Pentacles...

as for the cards I did not mention... ahhh those were extra and really not needed.

Well enjoy your new car :dance:

Nice job, AeroHawk.

I am planning on buying an automatic car and in Australia most cars have the steering wheel on the right hand side and I do want to get married in the next few years,a very good interpretation

Thanks, I had fun with that one. So my decks arrived today. Gotta love amazon.. So I got a tarot and 2 oracle decks. Can't hardly wait to get started so my question is.. Where is the best place to post? Here, the playground, reading offerings etc. I'm such a noobie... but were gonna have a great time with this.. I'm a little confused :dance:

Nigel, This spread of yours came to mind a little bit ago. I got the feeling of a conflict that is ongoing, try an stay out of the middle.

When I tried to figure out who, or what the conflict was about it got muddled. I want to say between someone of power and someone below ie, A boss and a worker. or parent, child. It seems the more I try to figure it out the more unclear it gets...

I'm sure it will come to me later.

Ok it's later, I feel it's a family conflict.. Do you have a sister?

at the moment we are in the process of buying out my mum from her share of the property that me and my 3 brothers live in, but due to only 1 brother working banks are reluctant to give us the finance we need to pay her out

Thanks, I had fun with that one. So my decks arrived today. Gotta love amazon.. So I got a tarot and 2 oracle decks. Can't hardly wait to get started so my question is.. Where is the best place to post? Here, the playground, reading offerings etc. I'm such a noobie... but were gonna have a great time with this.. I'm a little confused :dance:

The Playground, reading offers, Tarot.