Universal Psychic Guild Forum
AeroHawk

how do you connect to the readee?

So as the tarot reader how do I know I'm connected to you the Readee? If we were in the same room kinda know there is that connection.

In the remote reading how will I know? :unsure:

So as the tarot reader how do I know I'm connected to you the Reade? If we were in the same room kinda know there is that connection.

In the remote reading how will I know? :unsure:

I can only speak for myself: when the information flows and is not forced I know I am 'channelling'.

I can only speak for myself: when the information flows and is not forced I know I am 'channelling'.

Pretty much how it works for me. When things pop out at me in the cards, especially things I don't know about the person, and surroundings cards confirm what I am seeing, I know I'm on the right track.

I do more distance reading than in person. Works that way with reiki too.

So is it normal to have some back and forth? like... I'm feeling its a family thing do you have a sibling? As you try to work your way through the reading. Or is it more of Ok this is what I see and you can lay out the entire picture for them?

So is it normal to have some back and forth? like... I'm feeling its a family thing do you have a sibling? As you try to work your way through the reading. Or is it more of Ok this is what I see and you can lay out the entire picture for them?

If I am reading in person, I give a brief overview of what I see in the cards that jumps out at me. When the client verifies what I see, I then read for more detail. When reading online, I type out the read and take a picture of the cards. I always show the client, in person or online, how I arrived at my interpretation.

Admittedly, online reading is a bit harder to do without give and take with the client, but it forces you to be more sure of what you see and further verify with surrounding cards. I generally read Lenormand or Kipper and read a big picture spread of 36 cards, four rows of nine cards. I use a variety of techniques to verify my conclusions by knighting from focus cards to mirroring the cards. I do not read tarot.