Universal Psychic Guild Forum
PeachyKeen

Dreaming of Rainbows at Night

I've dreamed of this a couple of times now. Several years ago, I had this really vivid dream that stayed with me for days afterward. In one part, I was outside and there was this bright vibrant rainbow against a crisp black sky. As I took in the sight, I realized the end of the rainbow was in the backyard of the house next door. There was quite a bit going on in that dream as I recall but that still stands out all these years later. I never arrived at a meaning that really resonated with me.

A few nights ago, I was in the midst of a dream that really just mimicked much of things I saw and heard about in my day (a trip to Alaska, tornado outbreak) I was with someone and we were on the move and I looked up at the night sky and saw a rainbow. In the dream, I thought OMG a real rainbow at night just like my dream. The rainbow was more washed out looking but definitely there. In the dream I thought it was a confirmation of whatever the previous dream had meant. The only thing I really associate with a rainbow at night is the part in the old George Burns Movie "Oh, God! You Devil!".

Any thoughts? It's only popped up a couple of times but both times it really felt significant.

I've dreamed of this a couple of times now. Several years ago, I had this really vivid dream that stayed with me for days afterward. In one part, I was outside and there was this bright vibrant rainbow against a crisp black sky. As I took in the sight, I realized the end of the rainbow was in the backyard of the house next door. There was quite a bit going on in that dream as I recall but that still stands out all these years later. I never arrived at a meaning that really resonated with me.

A few nights ago, I was in the midst of a dream that really just mimicked much of things I saw and heard about in my day (a trip to Alaska, tornado outbreak) I was with someone and we were on the move and I looked up at the night sky and saw a rainbow. In the dream, I thought OMG a real rainbow at night just like my dream. The rainbow was more washed out looking but definitely there. In the dream I thought it was a confirmation of whatever the previous dream had meant. The only thing I really associate with a rainbow at night is the part in the old George Burns Movie "Oh, God! You Devil!".

Any thoughts? It's only popped up a couple of times but both times it really felt significant.

A rainbow is a magical sign that the Universe is there with you.

Beautiful promises come with it.

I appreciate the replies. Angel Soul, your's triggered a sarcastic response at first b/c I feel anything but close to any goals. When I thought about it though I am in a better position to realize several dreams than I ever have been before. Even though I'm better prepared to handle the things I want, they seem further from reach and more elusive than ever before. Maybe that's why the rainbow in the recent dream was faded and muted. I've been really focused on my frustrations lately and not appreciating the beauty of the progress I have made. Definitely a fresh perspective. Thanks.

The dark sky symbolizes darkness in your life. Perhaps you feel alone, broken, lost but the rainbow is a reminder that it's not true. There is light and color in the dark, a promise that it'll get better you just have to see it. It's faded in the newer dream because you've forgotten the promise Why it ends at your neighbors house I'm unsure.