Universal Psychic Guild Forum
RainyDay

Guardian dog

Without getting into details...I received a message telling me to get a specific dog for my daughter to protect her. Can anyone pick up anything on the dog and their relationship and what she is supposed to protect her from? I'm really not sure of the source of the message...

My thoughts are that it would serve as an emotional form of protection. I'm getting this general feeling like there is a lot of anxiety or insecure feelings around her.

The dog that immediately flashed into my head was a German shepherd, but that may just be because they are guard dogs...if not that, then some large white breed with a thick coat.

She is a husky mix with wolf dog..:) She is a wonderful dog. A nervous dog because of previous owners..We ended up giving her to a rescue who was going to try to find her a good home. I really regret this and the rescue had a lot of problems with her and said they couldn't adopt her out. So I was going to get her back. As I was driving, to pick her up, I got a call saying my dog got out of the fenced yard..

I just realized my first post made it seem like I hadn't found the dog yet that I received a message about. I found her..we had her, but we let her go. She is lost now. I searched the neighborhood where the rescue is and I might go looking for her again tonight.

I just realized my first post made it seem like I hadn't found the dog yet that I received a message about. I found her..we had her, but we let her go. She is lost now. I searched the neighborhood where the rescue is and I might go looking for her again tonight.

This dog needs security and stability.

Enquire at the shelter. She may have been taken back there or a nearby one. angel.gif

Good idea! Let us know how you get on ...

Like I can figure out where she is

Sounds like a sign ...

Oh I can write a novel about it but don't have time now. What is important is everyone is safe and sound.