Universal Psychic Guild Forum
bowledover822003

8/8 tarot card reading

Seeing as next Tuesday is the 8th day of the 8th month I have been getting guided to do a reading with 8 cards I am not sure whether to do it as a general reading for everyone or whether to do them individually and on a certain question like finances or relationships

Sounds great Nigel! I'm in if you are offering thanks! It's the day that my father is going back into hospital too so definitely interested!

another idea I had was doing an 8 card reading for the group then 8 1 card readings on what to focus on healing or manifesting for the 8th of the 8th

I went with the 8 cards and it was quite a lot to do with finances

The first card was the king of wands which relates to wishes about an older man this could be a card for you posibilities

The second card was the 10 of pentacles which indicates finances will improve or some will be spending money doing renovations on their property

The third card was the seven of pentacles which indicates that finances are growing keep your thoughts positive to let the abundance come freely

The fourth card was justice which asks to be fair and understanding we may not have all the information

The fifth card was the 2 of wands which indicates we need to spend more time around water in order to heal and do some releasing or grounding

The sixth card was the page of pentacles which indicates that a young person may ask you for advice on finances

The seventh card was the seven of cups which indicates some will be exploring their spiritual gifts and side more

The final card was the star which indicates that you may be more emotional than normal but it will get better

I was thinking of you when I was shuffling the cards Angel soul, I got the message that this is to do with your health and healing, opportunities that you had in the past will come back and this time you will be able to manifest them