Universal Psychic Guild Forum
SoundMindHZ

Introduction

It's kinda a bit late but, My name is Jason. I am a licensed cosmetologist, I'm in a stage of metamorphosis in life. To make things simple,

I enjoy my work, watching anime, caring for others and listening to music and old stories. I once studied Tarot under a Bruja. I met her one day she read my palm and told me to study under her. I am a Californian. I am of British,French,Spanish and Scandinavian decent. I was given vast potential,

I am molding it and shaping it. I have become more cardinal,linear and structured over the years more now then ever before. At one point I was greatly depressed and wished for death to come. So I went to school and became a hairdresser. It was not easy. I had so much self doubt and fear, during that time I lost my dearest friend. I dedicated my choice in his honor. In any case. I'm glad to be here. It's fun how life makes you put things down only to make you pick them up again later on making then more useful some how.

Welcome to our forum Jason. Hope you learn what you need to here and enjoy spending time with this community. I like to think we will always keep going back to something until we have learned whatever lesson/skill it is we are meant to :angel:

Hello everybody,

I have not posted in many years.

Since the last post, I was married, I have a son, I now live overseaa, and life has gone onwards and upwards

God bless

And always look on the brightside

Hello everybody,

I have not posted in many years.

Since the last post, I was married, I have a son, I now live overseaa, and life has gone onwards and upwards

God bless

And always look on the brightside

Hello. :)

Wonderful to hear your update.

Welcome Back!

Nice to make your acquaintance.