Universal Psychic Guild Forum
SoundMindHZ

Does anybody do love readings?! OxO

Does anybody do love readings? I have this girl whom I've been friends for a few years now and I think I'm falling for her...hard... I'm not big on dealing with my emotions and I feel embarrassed and awkward. We both like each other and even talked about it, but I'm hesitant.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained biggrin.gif

A good sign I take it? O.O

I have been using the celtic cross tarot spread recently for love readings which have had some interesting results

You used a very objective spread of a very subjective thing.... interesting. I sense a bit of a heart breaker vibe, either that or overly inquisitive.

So what is the best spread to use for love readings? Maybe that's where I've been going wrong too. Although I used an angel board for a friend on here once and the answers were spot on. Actually the Angel cards used to work quite well too.angel.gif

Just a thought soundmindz, have you ever made your own cards?

No I haven't I stick more to the traditional symbolism. As for the spread I use the lover's cross when I do them but I never do my own readings it's much less effective.

Just out of curiosity how many cards do you pull for a lovers cross spread?

I do 18, One for each person, their past present future, hopes, fears and how the relation will affect their past present and future.

The most cards I have used in a reading is 12 but I am willing to give this spread a try, most spreads I do are usually general or financial