Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ElyriaCrowley

Anyone know tarot?

Yo! Been a little while! Wanted to check in and see if anyone here still reads tarot? Better than I do anyway... I've done a few readings that are pretty confusing, and I'd love to discuss them with someone.

Thanks!

Yo! Been a little while! Wanted to check in and see if anyone here still reads tarot? Better than I do anyway... I've done a few readings that are pretty confusing, and I'd love to discuss them with someone.

Thanks!

Hello. :)

I think our new member, SoundMindHZ might be able to help you!

Thanks!

I do. Need any help?

Great! Thanks everyone!

Long story short, I met someone recently, and it didn't last long. It wasn't serious, and we are very different people. But for some reason, I feel like the readings I've done for him (that he requested) and me and him (simply out of curiosity) are pointing towards... well, something. As if our relationship isn't over. I'll share a couple of the most strange readings I've done, and see what y'all think. I used a traditional Rider Weight deck for all of the following readings, and I found all of the spreads online.

When he and I first started talking, he asked me to do a reading for him. He wanted to know about his love life, so I did a spread about his next love interest.

1. New love interest: Hermit

2. Her vocation: Six of Pents

3. Her best characteristics: Eight of Pents

4. Her Flaws: Two of Swords

5. Her physical appearance: Six of Swords

6. Her first impression of him: The Star

7. His first impression of her: The Emperor

8. Her emotional connection to him: Six of Cups

9. His emotional connection to her: Magician

10. Strengths of their relationship: The World

11. Weaknesses of their relationship: The Tower

12. Long-term outlook: Ace of Pentacles

What struck me as odd about this reading is that six out of the twelve cards are Majors. I also pulled three sixes. I feel like this spread is about me, just based on the ones I've performed since, but.. Obviously, I can't be sure.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

This next one was performed at the beginning of the end. He was acting strangely, and I could tell something was coming.

1. What I want from him: Page of Cups

2. What he wants from me: The Fool

3. How I feel about him: Six of Wands

4. How he feels about me: Knight of Pentacles

5. Our strengths as a couple: King of Pentacles

6. Our weaknesses as a couple: Hierophant

7. Advice for me moving forward: Three of Pentacles

8. Advice for him moving forward: Six of Cups

9. Commitment and long-term: The Wheel

This one only had three out of nine Majors -- but there are also three Courts. And then the Wheel as the final... I just don't know.

Last one, I promise! This one was done after things were already over.

1. Me: Five of Pentacles

2. Him: Hermit

3. Present conditions: Lovers

4. What's coming: Knight of Wands

5. Heart of the matter: Wheel of Fortune

6. Short-term future outlook: Temperance

7. Long-term future outlook: Four of Wands

Again, four out of seven cards are Majors. And this wasn't the first time I pulled the Four of Wands as our future together. But what I found most odd was the Lovers card. We were very much at odds when this reading was performed. Barely talking, even as friends. Almost arguing even... I know that sometimes the Lovers can indicate a love triangle, but I wasn't talking to anyone else at the time, and I'm confident he wasn't either.

I really should stop trying to read tarot... More often than not, I think I understand what it's saying, only to discover I'm completely wrong. I don't need you to go through each card one by one if it's too much. But if you could just provide a general insight into them, I'd greatly appreciate it. I feel like these readings are trying to tell me something important... They're so different than what I normally receive. I just can't figure out the message.

Thanks again! (And sorry there's so much! :()

Great! Thanks everyone!

Long story short, I met someone recently, and it didn't last long. It wasn't serious, and we are very different people. But for some reason, I feel like the readings I've done for him (that he requested) and me and him (simply out of curiosity) are pointing towards... well, something. As if our relationship isn't over. I'll share a couple of the most strange readings I've done, and see what y'all think. I used a traditional Rider Weight deck for all of the following readings, and I found all of the spreads online.

When he and I first started talking, he asked me to do a reading for him. He wanted to know about his love life, so I did a spread about his next love interest.

1. New love interest: Hermit

2. Her vocation: Six of Pents

3. Her best characteristics: Eight of Pents

4. Her Flaws: Two of Swords

5. Her physical appearance: Six of Swords

6. Her first impression of him: The Star

7. His first impression of her: The Emperor

8. Her emotional connection to him: Six of Cups

9. His emotional connection to her: Magician

10. Strengths of their relationship: The World

11. Weaknesses of their relationship: The Tower

12. Long-term outlook: Ace of Pentacles

What struck me as odd about this reading is that six out of the twelve cards are Majors. I also pulled three sixes. I feel like this spread is about me, just based on the ones I've performed since, but.. Obviously, I can't be sure.

This next one was performed at the beginning of the end. He was acting strangely, and I could tell something was coming.

1. What I want from him: Page of Cups

2. What he wants from me: The Fool

3. How I feel about him: Six of Wands

4. How he feels about me: Knight of Pentacles

5. Our strengths as a couple: King of Pentacles

6. Our weaknesses as a couple: Hierophant

7. Advice for me moving forward: Three of Pentacles

8. Advice for him moving forward: Six of Cups

9. Commitment and long-term: The Wheel

This one only had three out of nine Majors -- but there are also three Courts. And then the Wheel as the final... I just don't know.

Last one, I promise! This one was done after things were already over.

1. Me: Five of Pentacles

2. Him: Hermit

3. Present conditions: Lovers

4. What's coming: Knight of Wands

5. Heart of the matter: Wheel of Fortune

6. Short-term future outlook: Temperance

7. Long-term future outlook: Four of Wands

Again, four out of seven cards are Majors. And this wasn't the first time I pulled the Four of Wands as our future together. But what I found most odd was the Lovers card. We were very much at odds when this reading was performed. Barely talking, even as friends. Almost arguing even... I know that sometimes the Lovers can indicate a love triangle, but I wasn't talking to anyone else at the time, and I'm confident he wasn't either.

I really should stop trying to read tarot... More often than not, I think I understand what it's saying, only to discover I'm completely wrong. I don't need you to go through each card one by one if it's too much. But if you could just provide a general insight into them, I'd greatly appreciate it. I feel like these readings are trying to tell me something important... They're so different than what I normally receive. I just can't figure out the message.

Thanks again! (And sorry there's so much! :()

Going off all of the readings I see a few things, a passive male active successful female, guy looking for more change and may even idolize her...bad idea that's one form of dehumanizing some one that or ostracize them.. She's looking for some monetary gain and some love in the first one though I see opportunity is the only upside, unless tapped into it will fail it has to be pursued or it's useless action must be taken preferable in a field with financial gain where he is more of a homebody or home keeper, worst case... sugar mama scenario... On the second one if it's for self reading, I'm of the tradition of self divination is taboo, it works but you read things as you want them to be you have a confirmation bias and lack the external view of clarity. Your emotions tint the windows with you own outlook... So that can cause a bit of conflict with a reading in it's self it's not meant to be bias but unclouded, raw and unfiltered. A fresh clean slate. on the last one I see a long lasting sexual and passionate chemistry but short term balance your life will be much more chaotic if involved in with this person. It really depends on what you want you might want a bit of emotional influence but some people like me I try to stay sober and keep the hormones and chemical in check upholding rationality. I see a passionate relationship but not a stable one to say the least. Best plan of action for least amount of heart ache is to avoid it, for emotional fulfillment pursue it and for the best over all in good balance be patient don't rush it and let it occur as the "wheel of fate" card has always been know for.

I saw a person who can at times appear to be wanting a long term relationship but then gets cold feet, I also felt like he had a father figure who was a very strong influence on him and he might have felt he needed this person's approval before continuing with a relationship, whenever I see the lovers card I feel a soulmate relationship is on the cards

I saw a person who can at times appear to be wanting a long term relationship but then gets cold feet, I also felt like he had a father figure who was a very strong influence on him and he might have felt he needed this person's approval before continuing with a relationship, whenever I see the lovers card I feel a soulmate relationship is on the cards

Yeah, this is pretty much spot on with David... He had cold feet from the beginning, so I expected it wouldn't last long. Except he's the father (no real father figure in his life), so I think he's trying to look out for his daughter.

I was afraid the Lovers card was soulmate related... I suspected very much that this was the case. Little things. Similar in important areas, different in areas that I could use improvement. A psychic connection. Very easy conversation. He feels very familiar to me. And my hands went numb the first time we met...

Ahh, well... Sometimes things just don't work out.