Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Nana1987

General Reading

Hi,

I haven't been around for some time, I hope everyone is doing great.

Just for fun, would anyone want to give me a general reading? If it helps, my dob is 2/1/87.

Thank you so much! :) :angel:

is that the 2nd of January or 1st of February for your date of birth?

Hi Nigel,

Good question, I just used the usual form for the USA, so it would be February 1st (in my native country it would be the other way around, but didn't think of it before).

:)

hmm ?

broken glass wall.

Hi Sinaga, what do you mean by broken glass wall? I'm not sure if this is some expression I've never heard or just something that represents my future :blink:

I did your reading and overall it was a pretty good

the 1st card I pulled for you was the 9 of cups which indicates someone who is comfortable with their emotions

the 2nd card was the sun which indicates you may want to let your inner child come out to play or you may feel more energetic, sometimes the sun card can also indicate a pregnancy

the 3rd card was the 2 of pentacles which indicates you may have to juggle finances particularly around Christmas and the new year, Thanksgiving in America and Canada

the 4th card was the 5 of swords which indicates that there are events where the best for you is to let go even though the event may have caused some turmoil

the 5th card was the knight of pentacles which indicates a male in his early 30s coming into some money either through a job or inheritance

the final card was the 4 of pentacles which indicates you may need to spread your finances or to do a budget so you can account for all money going out and coming in

with what Sinaga mentioned it could be a breakthrough some obstacle that was difficult to overcome

Hi Nigel,

Thank you so much for taking the time to do the reading and also explaining what Sinaga meant with the broken glass wall vision.

I already have a budget in place, so I'm already ahead of the game :) and it makes sense that during the holidays the money could be a little tight, but I think I'm pretty prepared for it.

It seems to be a good omen the broken glass wall as a breakthrough of an obstacle. I'm ready for a little "break" in the next few years. My 20's have required a lot of effort, discipline and responsibility and now I truly desire that my 30's will be more about harvesting some of the fruits of such efforts. I hope to live slower in the years to come.

I just wanted to add that I incurred an unexpected expense which will show on my c.c. statement for November.

This was very spot on about the budgeting (and I am super organized and great with budgeting), even though I was already expecting some extra expenses around the end of the year (Nov-Dec), this additional expense really confirms the reading.

Thank you again Nigel!