Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Nuweling

Opinion on next step

Hi all,

Could I ask for a reading on whether I should move my 2 younger girls' school next year... I thought that I would have a clear indication after today's meeting with the school but I am still unsure...

I cannot think clearly on this matter - I think because it is my daughter and related to her special needs that I cannot stay objective..

The move will influence her elder sister too so I have to be as sure as I can about this..

Anyone have thoughts on it please?

Hi all,

Could I ask for a reading on whether I should move my 2 younger girls' school next year... I thought that I would have a clear indication after today's meeting with the school but I am still unsure...

I cannot think clearly on this matter - I think because it is my daughter and related to her special needs that I cannot stay objective..

The move will influence her elder sister too so I have to be as sure as I can about this..

Anyone have thoughts on it please?

What I pick up is that you WILL move schools but that does not answer SHOULD you move schools.

However, I do think that moving schools will work out well but, I think that in the scheme of a great long life for these fine children of yours, I don't feel that this is a super critical decision for their future development. That is, don't put so much pressure on yourself in this decision and let that decision flow in the direction that seems to have the least resistance.

Is there the word "Sand-" in one of the school or location names?

That seems to be the one.

What I pick up is that you WILL move schools but that does not answer SHOULD you move schools.

However, I do think that moving schools will work out well but, I think that in the scheme of a great long life for these fine children of yours, I don't feel that this is a super critical decision for their future development. That is, don't put so much pressure on yourself in this decision and let that decision flow in the direction that seems to have the least resistance.

Is there the word "Sand-" in one of the school or location names?

That seems to be the one.

To say I am astounded does not even begin to cover it! Honestly PG :blink: Shortly after I typed this original post up, I got the message that I needed to look at the other school. I kind of answered my own question lol. Guess I just needed to write it down for the answer to come...

The school I am looking at and having a meeting with next week, is on the corner of SANDison Dr and another street. You are SO spot on!

I think a school that is more "geared" with processes and procedures in place for kids with special needs (not just autism with low IQ but like our youngest who is so so clever), will be easier for me to deal with going forward..

I thank you kindly for this reply, as always, you are amazing! Thank you for your time too. :angel:

I met with the school you mentioned "Sand.." today and goodness, they know what they are talking about with kids and disabilities. They have travelled this route many times and know what is required to fully support special kiddies.. The 'mamma-bear" in me wonders if this will be an ok school for our middle child too as they will both have to move. I feel confident that this school is the way to go.

Thank you PG again, you've hit the nail on the head on this one!

:angel: