Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
happydays36

Am i sensitive?

I don't mean am I too sensitive but can anyone tell me if I am beginning to develop abilities?

I never thought of myself as psychic, I don't see spirits, though I have seen stuff.

In the last couple of years I've been able to sort of sense energy about a person and try to read them when I look at them.

Sometimes I can sense an energy around certain people or an awareness I have of them.

Thank you

Happydays

I don't mean am I too sensitive but can anyone tell me if I am beginning to develop abilities?

I never thought of myself as psychic, I don't see spirits, though I have seen stuff.

In the last couple of years I've been able to sort of sense energy about a person and try to read them when I look at them.

Sometimes I can sense an energy around certain people or an awareness I have of them.

Thank you

Happydays

I think that you are very psychic. Most of your information seems to come through a "feeling" or "knowing". Later, you may begin to see pictures and hear sounds, it seems.

Right now, your mental activity when you try to read is a bit too high and clouds your ability to read. The more that you read and learn to trust what you feel, the more you'll be able to purposely settle down the mental activity and get a clearer reading.

You may go through periods where you feel that your psychic abilities are wide open and uncontrollable and other times when they feel shut down. Just be patient with yourself. You won't be going mad. Just flexing and strengthening your psychic muscles!

I think that you are very psychic. Most of your information seems to come through a "feeling" or "knowing". Later, you may begin to see pictures and hear sounds, it seems.

Right now, your mental activity when you try to read is a bit too high and clouds your ability to read. The more that you read and learn to trust what you feel, the more you'll be able to purposely settle down the mental activity and get a clearer reading.

You may go through periods where you feel that your psychic abilities are wide open and uncontrollable and other times when they feel shut down. Just be patient with yourself. You won't be going mad. Just flexing and strengthening your psychic muscles!

Thanks for reply PG and the advice! I do feel better. I guess this is something I have to figure out on my own.

Thank you

Happydays

Yes, you are.

Just go with it and observe happily! There are many amazing occurrences to come. :angel: