Universal Psychic Guild Forum
dalsh327

General reading -birthday

Today's my birthday and wanted to know how the outlook over the next year will be.

Thanks!

Dear Dalsh,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I want to start by saying that this is the year that you are released from a situation that has been unfavourable for too long. It seems that every time you make a step forward, fear or hesitation holds you back. This relates to a faulty pattern that was imprinted on you in your childhood.

This leaves you standing on the edge of your life observing as a third party would, and, oh, how easy it is to judge yourself, to berate yourself for not being able to make the changes you desire.For not being PERFECT. I know you are a person of precision: you prefer to have a target to aim at rather than drift, apparently aimlessly, like the half-blown seed head of the dandelion, all the while hoping that serendipity will place you on the right path at the right time. Do you then make exact lists of what your heart desires and leave it to the universe to deliver meticulously? Or do you simply say, "This is my destination ... please show me the way to get there"?

This is the year of relinquishing control. The year of letting go of the need to orchestrate every move you make. This year you are asked to cast off what you cannot fix. You are asked to let go of your (admirable though it is) need to bring everything you begin, to fruition.

This year you accept that completion is not the only goal. Great success can come from recognising when it is time to stop and do an about-face.

Valuable lessons are to be learned from realising the need to understand that incompletion can be the best destination.

This is the year for walking barefoot on the edge of the ocean. For getting up at dawn on a Spring morning and wondering at the gauzy perfection of a dew sparkled spider-web. This is the year for the exhilaration that comes from skiing at break-neck speed down the mountain on an ice-crisp curve of new fallen snow. The year for learning something new, for realising that what is done, is done and that no amount of assuagment, no number of murmured, “I’m sorry” will change what has happened.

There are birthday gifts from the Universe for you: PEACE OF MIND, PURITY of INTENTION and an experience so wonderful, so jaw-droppingly amazing that you will question its REALITY.

This is the year for allowing yourself to love yourself. Complete acceptance of who you truly are is the quickest way to joy and you experience this in the coming months; such fluent and such wonderful proof of this that you wonder how you ever thought any differently.

This is the year for ridding yourself of all encumbrances; for how else is the new to slot in to your life unless there is space for it. Time to throw out, give away or sell everything that no longer has a place in your life. Time to clear the way for all that you have ever wished for and for replacing doubt with certainty.

Now for some ‘little’ messages: as I was typing this I heard some names (They could relate to your past, present or future.) Robbie, Robyn? Elizabeth.

I saw you buying flowers and essential oils to clear the energy in your house.

I see a map with Spain and Portugal highlighted.

Freedom from a minor medical condition.

Skipping into 2018 I see a change in your appearance.

I want to say, “Don’t trust the Joker!”

Someone does you a BIG favour … pay it forward.

You will truly appreciate the time you spend with yourself.

A word for each month:

NOVEMBER – release

DECEMBER – trust

JANUARY – discovery

FEBRUARY – joy

MARCH – enlightenment

APRIL – nonjudgmental

MAY – positive

JUNE – empowerment

JULY – dreams

AUGUST – success

SEPTEMBER – acknowledgement

OCTOBER – future

NOVEMBER -- completion

Thank you for a wonderful reading!

I didn't know flowers factored into cleaning, but do you have recommendations on the flowers and essential oils?

The names mentioned aren't familiar ones, but I'll file them away for later. :)

Puzzled by who the Joker is. Hopefully not someone I know. I've had friends turn against me before.

Sometimes I do feel like there's an invisible "trickster" in my life, and I do talk to it like it's a naughty child and go "please cut it out". It's not a constant presence in my life.

Thanks again!

Thank you for a wonderful reading!

I didn't know flowers factored into cleaning, but do you have recommendations on the flowers and essential oils?

The names mentioned aren't familiar ones, but I'll file them away for later. :)

Puzzled by who the Joker is. Hopefully not someone I know. I've had friends turn against me before.

Sometimes I do feel like there's an invisible "trickster" in my life, and I do talk to it like it's a naughty child and go "please cut it out". It's not a constant presence in my life.

Thanks again!

Thank you for the feedback!

I think your favourite flower, or one the symbolism of which suits the context.

Just the sheer beauty of flowers repels negative energy, don't you think?

As for the essential oils, I always buy Jurlique because it's the only brand that doesn't have that awful cooking oil undertone.