Universal Psychic Guild Forum
bowledover822003

I hurt my leg

This evening when I was riding my bike home I suddenly felt a burst of pain coming from the lower right shin where I have been getting some discomfort recently, since I have cooled down the area I felt the pain has spread and I haven't been able to put any pressure on the leg can you send me some healing, I will be going to the doctor tomorrow to get some scans done but it feels like a fracture

Oh dear Nigel!

Are you getting enough calcium. Perhaps ask the doctor for dietary/supplement advice?

I'll send pain relief type of healing, but if it is fractured, I'll wait until it's been grated to send reiki.

angel.gif

I saw the doctor this afternoon and when she touched the lower shin I had an immediate burst of pain, I ended up having x-rays but I won't know the results for a few days

So far I haven't heard anything back from the doctor but I have been told that it can be difficult to pick up and sometimes they are only found after they have healed, when I went to the physio today he was moving my foot in several different directions and most of the time pain went into the shin