Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Angel_Soul

New Year Manifestations

I've posted in the visualisation thread, but really there are many ways to help manifest our desires and I believe it all begins with positive energy and a mindset that you can do it.

So what would you like to achieve for yourself in 2018?

I would like to manifest several things for myself this coming year.

A more positive outlook.

A focus on the positives.

And also, a more realistic expectation of others' behaviour. Seeing the good and the not so good in others and not taking their behaviour personally.

I see myself much happier as a result...

A realistic person with a positive mindset who sees the good and takes action where necessary, but doesn't dwell on tbe bad.

I see myself in much better health, slimmer and smiling a lot. Going out with good friends to music gigs and other nights out.

I am able to separate work from the rest of life, and whilst still doing a very good job and this being recognised;, being able to switch off when not at work and able to focus on what really matters, having fun with those I love.

I see myself earning more money and having more money, time and energy to spend on doing fun things with family and good friends snd being much happier in my personal life and work life.

I see myself going from strength to strength.

I see myself spending time with fabulous friends, both old and new, any my daughter spending time with me and also time with her own fabulous friends.

I see us both in excellent health, happy and smiling and enjoying life.wub.gif

I ask that the Angels help me with my positive manifestations and look forward to enjoying them coming to fruition.

Thank you Angels for your help through all of time and space. Amen.

I honestly can't say right now what my wishes are for 2018.. I don't know.. I guess an easier year for my kids (youngest especially).. I have to reflect on what my expectations are for next year, but will do so once I am in the right headspace...

Last night I had a dream where I was getting guidance that we should visualise other people's wishes or dreams coming true, I was wondering what you all think about this

Last night I had a dream where I was getting guidance that we should visualise other people's wishes or dreams coming true, I was wondering what you all think about this

Great idea!

I've just found out there's a spiritual fair on quite nearby. I've enquired about stalls.

Need to offer something different, if I get a space.

What do you all think?angel.gif

Followed my signs. Looks like it's going ahead smile.gif

I've just found out there's a spiritual fair on quite nearby. I've enquired about stalls.

Need to offer something different, if I get a space.

What do you all think?angel.gif

Followed my signs. Looks like it's going ahead smile.gif

Go for it! You have lots to offer - what were you thinking of doing?

A more positive outlook.

And also, a more realistic expectation of others' behaviour. Seeing the good and the not so good in others and not taking their behaviour personally.

A realistic person with a positive mindset who sees the good and takes action where necessary, but doesn't dwell on tbe bad.

I see myself in much better health, slimmer and smiling a lot. Going out with good friends to music gigs and other nights out.

I am able to separate work from the rest of life, and whilst still doing a very good job and this being recognised;, being able to switch off when not at work and able to focus on what really matters, having fun with those I love.

I see myself earning more money and having more money, time and energy to spend on doing fun things with family and good friends snd being much happier in my personal life and work life.

I see myself spending time with fabulous friends, both old and new, any my daughter spending time with me and also time with her own fabulous friends.

All of this is well on its way to happening angel.gif

I would also like to get some part time work so that when I get a car I can afford to cover registration,fuel and servicing

How is this going, Nigel? angel.gif

I think this ties along to messages I've been receiving about everyone on the forum and other light workers needing to work together to achieve even greater things than alone

this afternoon I went into a store and surprised a few people with my knowledge of crystals and what they can be used for,suddenly I had 3 people say I should apply for a part time job at their stores

this afternoon I went into a store and surprised a few people with my knowledge of crystals and what they can be used for,suddenly I had 3 people say I should apply for a part time job at their stores

You should!

A more positive outlook.

FOCUS ON THE POSITIVES!!!

A reminder to self. Otherwise still on track.laugh.gif

I think this ties along to messages I've been receiving about everyone on the forum and other light workers needing to work together to achieve even greater things than alone

Yes!

FOCUS ON THE POSITIVES!!!

A reminder to self. Otherwise still on track.laugh.gif

Good work, Angel.