Universal Psychic Guild Forum
harleynight

Reading request

I would like a reading please. This is my last week of this semester and it is exam week. I am getting very stressed about it. I have 4 exams, an oral presentation, a practical test and a test this week. Do you see me passing my semester? Please and thank you. Stress is getting a little high. Love and Light to all.

I would like a reading please. This is my last week of this semester and it is exam week. I am getting very stressed about it. I have 4 exams, an oral presentation, a practical test and a test this week. Do you see me passing my semester? Please and thank you. Stress is getting a little high. Love and Light to all.

Well, yesterday I kept getting that little emoji -- the graduation cap -- let's hope it's a sign for you!

Your energy is scattered. Slow down and calm down. Last week's message from Dr Dyer was about shifting persepective: don't talk about passing and/ or failing, talk about getting a result.

I will pick a couple of cards from a deck I made myself using cards my daughter's godfather took as photographs:

The first one is a picture of lily pads: it is a bird's eye view of beautiful deep blue and green-blue leaves. It stands for attainment. It also reminds me to tell you to check something you are uncertain of (In the studies, that is ...)

The next card is another water view: similar colours, but a bit "muddied". For me this reinforces what came through about checking and being clear in your understanding. You can avoid confusion by doing this. AND further confirmation comes in the next card which is also an aerial shot which shows shattered flint. This is a warning about the detrimental results of stress.

And finally a picture of a beautiful little mound of an island in a bright aqua sea.

I can't ignore a message that popped up a couple of times: it again reinforces two ideas that have been prevalent: escape from pressure and be prepared.

GOOD LUCK!

thank you Victoria. I am trying to escape from pressure, but returning to school after 30 years is quite the change. As for being prepared, I am trying best I can even though I am not sure what being prepared really is.

thank you Victoria. I am trying to escape from pressure, but returning to school after 30 years is quite the change. As for being prepared, I am trying best I can even though I am not sure what being prepared really is.

Listen to your intuition. My students often report that the exact topics or questions we reviewed or practised appeared on the exam!

Feeling pressured goes along with some fears ... facing them may relieve the pressure. What is the worst that can happen? Look for the underlying reasons for your perception of worst-case scenario, and address those.

Being prepared? Knowing the material and the task as well as the expected skills and knowledge for the subject(s).

You can do this!