Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Victoria

Who else has a particular colour they always buy or choose and why?

Why purple? Does this preference also apply to food? LOL

Forest green. It feels so earthy!

Forest green. It feels so earthy!

That says something about you I think: more to come. :)

Yes! I like green, too, but I come from Melbourne in Australia, He he he EVERYONE WEARS BLACK LOL

Lavender. Soo pretty. Ha I bought a kombucha called 'lavender love' the other day.

I think I feel most comfy wearing black.

Lavender. Soo pretty. Ha I bought a kombucha called 'lavender love' the other day.

I think I feel most comfy wearing black.

Me, too.

Black, with accents of white, grey, beige and cream feels like me, RainyDay. Oh, and a touch of a cool red in Winter

You would be surprised how many people say that to me. I wonder why it's so popular. What is it about black?

I love dark (Indigo) blue. BUT I buy all kinds of colours as I really like colour :D But my fav is dark blue. I like pink too (having 3 girls does that to a person) :lol:

I love dark (Indigo) blue. BUT I buy all kinds of colours as I really like colour :D But my fav is dark blue. I like pink too (having 3 girls does that to a person) :lol:

What is it about colour you like? Does it change your mood, for example?

Interesting that indigo is the colour for the chakra governing the third eye, eh? And how does black fit into the chakras? Shouldn't all those colours add up to black?

Having said what I did about black I want to add that one of the prettiest sights that greet me when I wake up is two VERY colourful tote bags in the brightest of colours, hanging right next to each other in the walk-in wardrobe. (That's 'closet' for all you Americans!) I find it very inspiring.

What is it about colour you like? Does it change your mood, for example?

Interesting that indigo is the colour for the chakra governing the third eye, eh? And how does black fit into the chakras? Shouldn't all those colours add up to black?

Having said what I did about black I want to add that one of the prettiest sights that greet me when I wake up is two VERY colourful tote bags in the brightest of colours, hanging right next to each other in the walk-in wardrobe. (That's 'closet' for all you Americans!) I find it very inspiring.

I have never thought of how it makes me feel.. I really just like the colour especially if it's a variety of darker blues.. I love earthy tones too .. I don't like green per se (to wear), nor yellow :lol: