Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Philosophersgate

Healing, please.

Sinus infections are the worst. I've had to get antibiotics for them. Get well soon.

Agreed - sinus infections are the Pitts! For severe ones I too need AB's but I generally flush my sinusses with lukewarm salty water. That usually brings relief. Sending healing your way PG!

I've had the flu and sinus infection since the day after Christmas.

I would appreciate any healing that you can send my way!

Thank you.

Asking for divine healing.

Meanwhile, try identifying the consequences of the infection: does it create a blockage for example ... what is it that is vital for your emotional well-being that has impeded flow?

REMEMBER, this is not medical advice.

Now I'm wondering if I have the flu. I did get a flu shot though. Thinking about skipping next year.

I don't feel like complete crap, but I am having body aches, and a cough. Maybe it's just a minor virus. Actually, I feel pretty crumby. Headache too. But I think that is from something else. Let's be miserable together. Kidding! Wishing both of us feel better soon.

I've had the flu and sinus infection since the day after Christmas.

I would appreciate any healing that you can send my way!

Thank you.

Sending healing. On its way.

Remember to look after yourself. There is nothing shameful in needing a rest. : :angel:

I'm through my first day of antibiotics and I do feel a bit better.

I came to ask how you are and say I'm as sick as a dog now. Ha. Cough, sore throat, stuffy nose, headache..the works.

I came to ask how you are and say I'm as sick as a dog now. Ha. Cough, sore throat, stuffy nose, headache..the works.

I often wonder to what extent we 'pick up' on each other's energies, conditions, emotions and health.

Many years ago I noticed a funny little occurrence: as well as being highly empathetic some of my appliances started picking up problems or quirks that mirrored what was going on in the lives of my clients, family and friends.

I remember one in particular whose tape recorder (Yes! Going back a few decades here) malfunctioned in the same way and at the same time as mine.

Could your body and your mind be insisting that you rest?

Sending healing energies. :angel:

I often wonder to what extent we 'pick up' on each other's energies, conditions, emotions and health.

Many years ago I noticed a funny little occurrence: as well as being highly empathetic some of my appliances started picking up problems or quirks that mirrored what was going on in the lives of my clients, family and friends.

I remember one in particular whose tape recorder (Yes! Going back a few decades here) malfunctioned in the same way and at the same time as mine.

Could your body and your mind be insisting that you rest?

Sending healing energies. :angel:

My sinuses seem messed up. I got to take a little nap. Feeling pretty bad. Just feel like laying in the grass, in the sunshine, like an old cat.