Universal Psychic Guild Forum
RainyDay

Blue angel

I came across a sculpture and kept being drawn to it. It is a memorial for Michael. He is one of us. Intuitive, caring, thoughtful full of life. He wrote two books. James thatcher and the seven keys is one of them.

Does anyone know what that means??

It is all connected.

Only post what is necessary

Don't get distracted

Reminder

Flying

Autopilot

So this young man, Michael, died at 23 and he was an artist and author in my community. Just seems like a great person from what I've learned. I am trying to get ahold of his books because I feel like they must contain some message. The memorial for him is this life size art installation sitting on a bench in a small park. It illuminates blue light, and looks angelic and meditative in a way.

So this young man, Michael, died at 23 and he was an artist and author in my community. Just seems like a great person from what I've learned. I am trying to get ahold of his books because I feel like they must contain some message. The memorial for him is this life size art installation sitting on a bench in a small park. It illuminates blue light, and looks angelic and meditative in a way.

Hello RainyDay,

I get that Michael did what he had to do and went 'home'. I believe you are correct -- there are messages in his writing. Let us know what you find.

Hello RainyDay,

I get that Michael did what he had to do and went 'home'. I believe you are correct -- there are messages in his writing. Let us know what you find.

I am still not having luck getting a hold of the books. I contacted the artist that dedicated the sculpture to him and the artist told me to contact Michael's dad. Also, I'm curious how he passed away but I can't find it online and I think it might be rude to ask. Usually I can pick up on ways people pass, but I'm having trouble with his, can you pick up anything?

I got in contact with Michael's dad. He is going to meet me at the sculpture and give me a copy of the book!!!

I just met him. Possibly the nicest guy I've ever met. He gave me three copies of the book. I'm leaving one for the library near the sculpture that Michael spent a lot of time at.

Michael committed suicide. I deal with depression and have attempted several times. To make this connection with someone who probably had the same thoughts and feelings with me has been magical.

Are you getting any messages from him holding the books?

Funny you posted about keys then I was accidently locked out of the forum.