Take the time

Get to know them

Ask questions

Explain things

Trust your intuition

Show your real self

Your higher self

Always help

I can talk to animals, plants and crystals. All you need is love is my favorite sub forum. I love cats and I am a cat magnet. I am good at writing. I need more conviction and less distractions and doubts.

I believe in practicing what you preach.

You can post some things about yourself here

This is a good idea: my specialties are channelling, interpreting and counselling.

I have been thinking on this for a few days... I don't know per se what I am really good at.. I am good at a few different things like learning new things (especially computer related stuff), people - I do enjoy worjing with people, painting furniture... I need to think on this more :D

I have been thinking on this for a few days... I don't know per se what I am really good at.. I am good at a few different things like learning new things (especially computer related stuff), people - I do enjoy worjing with people, painting furniture... I need to think on this more :D

Oh, I see...not just relating to the spiritual world! I need to think of this more, too. Great topic.

I am trying to delete old stuff (pre. 2013) from the forum. Yes, I know it's a random number but I need to get better at being flexible!

For example a spelling test doesn't have to be on 10 or 20 words. Why not 11, or indeed ... 13!.

Oh, I see...not just relating to the spiritual world! I need to think of this more, too. Great topic.

I am trying to delete old stuff (pre. 2013) from the forum. Yes, I know it's a random number but I need to get better at being flexible!

For example a spelling test doesn't have to be on 10 or 20 words. Why not 11, or indeed ... 13!.

I don't feel like I have much to offer or that I am good at related to the spiritual world, hence my answer relating to everyday life :)