Universal Psychic Guild Forum
SoundMindHZ

A few cartomancy/Tarot questions.

So I've been noticing a few things on which I need improvement, 1 recording my reading results, and a good method of doing so. 2, I've noticed each deck has it's own personality when I ask it question and talk to it, I have a deck and we don't quite click and I end up going back to my old faithful's bicycle playing card deck or my rider waite decks whom I get along well with. Lastly connecting with the client I noticed I can have a hard time wording things or saying things in an odd manner making it hard to read or understand I get nervous when this happens. Anyone have advice, information or experience they might like to impart so I may improve my skills as a diviner?

Let's see..just be confident in your readings/skill. Just say what first comes to mind. Even if it doesn't make sense to you, the client may be able to make some sense of it or have a connection to it. I connect with all of my tarot cards but I do have a favorite deck. How did you obtain the deck you don't connect with? I've heard of placing them under your pillow..or maybe that deck is meant for someone else?

And just practice and recognize in which ways you interpret and if you're more visual or auditory, etc

Let's see..just be confident in your readings/skill. Just say what first comes to mind. Even if it doesn't make sense to you, the client may be able to make some sense of it or have a connection to it. I connect with all of my tarot cards but I do have a favorite deck. How did you obtain the deck you don't connect with? I've heard of placing them under your pillow..or maybe that deck is meant for someone else?

And just practice and recognize in which ways you interpret and if you're more visual or auditory, etc

Ok, sounds reasonable, as for the new deck I bought it online and one word for it's personality is "argumentative" "High maintenance" those are the vibes it gives off at least. I come to be more comfortable in the mundane and ordinary however. So we don't click in very fundamental ways it feels, I've tried giving the cards a place of reverence and respect but all in vain. So I guess they could not be meant for me but rather someone else.

Ok, sounds reasonable, as for the new deck I bought it online and one word for it's personality is "argumentative" "High maintenance" those are the vibes it gives off at least. I come to be more comfortable in the mundane and ordinary however. So we don't click in very fundamental ways it feels, I've tried giving the cards a place of reverence and respect but all in vain. So I guess they could not be meant for me but rather someone else.

What deck is it? Yeah, it's probably better to purchase the cards in person and see how you interact with them. Now that I think of it, I once returned a deck of Aleister Crowley tarot cards. I didn't connect with them well. It was probably not what I needed at that moment. Then literally two days later, I went to a tarot reader and she was using the same cards I had returned. The Crowley cards. Totally different shop on the other side of town. I am thinking I may give that deck another shot sometime.

Are you reading my mind? LOL

Are you reading my mind? LOL

I've been getting messages and some are from aliens/angels and I thought you sent me a few telepathic messages concerning the board but for this thread it was all me, or so I thought. Ha.

What deck is it? Yeah, it's probably better to purchase the cards in person and see how you interact with them. Now that I think of it, I once returned a deck of Aleister Crowley tarot cards. I didn't connect with them well. It was probably not what I needed at that moment. Then literally two days later, I went to a tarot reader and she was using the same cards I had returned. The Crowley cards. Totally different shop on the other side of town. I am thinking I may give that deck another shot sometime.

It was just a normal playing deck like I have been using for a while now. starting to get along better after the advice it helped alot.