Universal Psychic Guild Forum
RainyDay

Ugh lost phone

I literally activated my phone yesterday and lost/misplaced it today. This is not like me and the phone was free, nonetheless, this is frustrating because I gave all my contacts my new #. It is a very tiny phone, black. Can anyone see where it is? Kind of really need it, having some personal issues right now and need a phone..this sucks

I literally activated my phone yesterday and lost/misplaced it today. This is not like me and the phone was free, nonetheless, this is frustrating because I gave all my contacts my new #. It is a very tiny phone, black. Can anyone see where it is? Kind of really need it, having some personal issues right now and need a phone..this sucks

Look for a pile of clothes/laundry. Maybe in a bedroom.

I see the clothes on the floor. Its that room.

I see the clothes on the floor. Its that room.

Hey, you're making me seem messy ha. I am actually pretty organized. But, I do have three kids that make a mess. Anyhow, looking looking but there are no clothes on the floor at all. I do have a pile of laundry on a chair (I just moved), and I checked there. My old phone was on this pile of clothes yesterday. Maybe you picked up on that? The phone I'm looking for, I keep feeling it's in the trunk of my car but can't find it..

Hey, you're making me seem messy ha. I am actually pretty organized. But, I do have three kids that make a mess. Anyhow, looking looking but there are no clothes on the floor at all. I do have a pile of laundry on a chair (I just moved), and I checked there. My old phone was on this pile of clothes yesterday. Maybe you picked up on that? The phone I'm looking for, I keep feeling it's in the trunk of my car but can't find it..

Haha! :lol: Maybe I was seeing my own mess! :lol:

I see a pair of pants on the floor. Seems its in that room. Where are the clothes that you wore yesterday?

Haha! :lol: Maybe I was seeing my own mess! :lol:

I see a pair of pants on the floor. Seems its in that room. Where are the clothes that you wore yesterday?

Today, I washed the clothes I wore yesterday and had them on the chair. Just hung the dress up so it's in the closet now..

Today, I washed the clothes I wore yesterday and had them on the chair. Just hung the dress up so it's in the closet now..

Hmmmm.....I feel like you're going to see something on the floor...towel, blanket, clothes....and its in that room.

Hmmmm.....I feel like you're going to see something on the floor...towel, blanket, clothes....and its in that room.

Does one of the kids have a toy that looks like a dinosaur, dragon or lizard? If so, I feel that you can see the phone from there. Not right next to it but near it.

Does one of the kids have a toy that looks like a dinosaur, dragon or lizard? If so, I feel that you can see the phone from there. Not right next to it but near it.

no, we're more of a plushie bunny kind of family lol. You're killin me here. Wheree is it? Looking, looking..

Haha after I typed that, I sat up and first thing I saw was a dinosaur plushie. Forgot they even have it. But it is a rainbow dinosaur..and no phone near it...

no, we're more of a plushie bunny kind of family lol. You're killin me here. Wheree is it? Looking, looking..

Haha after I typed that, I sat up and first thing I saw was a dinosaur plushie. Forgot they even have it. But it is a rainbow dinosaur..and no phone near it...

The phone is not next to it but it can be seen from there or is in the general area, like, 10 or 20 feet away. Now, look around for something on the floor. Like a towel, quilt, clothes on the floor near the corner of something like the corner of a bed or sofa.

(stand at the dinosaur with your back to it and search in the direction that you look.

The phone is not next to it but it can be seen from there or is in the general area, like, 10 or 20 feet away. Now, look around for something on the floor. Like a towel, quilt, clothes on the floor near the corner of something like the corner of a bed or sofa.

(stand at the dinosaur with your back to it and search in the direction that you look.

I'm convinced the phone has legs and is moving around..I can't find it

Maybe I was just taking a psychic tour of your house! :lol:

Well, its waaaaaay past my bedtime, so, I have to bail out.

Keep staring across the room or into the next room from the dinosaur and look for the item on the floor. Those are the keys to the general location.

Maybe I was just taking a psychic tour of your house! :lol:

Well, its waaaaaay past my bedtime, so, I have to bail out.

Keep staring across the room or into the next room from the dinosaur and look for the item on the floor. Those are the keys to the general location.

But we havn't found the phone yet :P

Gn,thanks

Did your phone show up yet?

Look for it mid afternoon. I think that you find it then.

no..

I was gonna try to get a replacement, maybe I should hold off

Under a car seat? Or kicked under a dresser or bed?

Those are two very good possibilities and Insearched there because those were my guesses too..this phone is so tiny, even if it's there, it's easily overlooked.

I think it's in a pocket.

But I'm being told you've either found it or just about to. This could be pocket of clothing or in your car door.

Well, I got a new and improved replacement phone this afternoon PG,that I am very happy with:)