Universal Psychic Guild Forum
zazzi

cranio sacral therapy

I was told about it today, apparently it has been successful in treating attention deficit problems. I wondered if anyone has had any experiences with it or knows of any, positive or otherwise. I would be most keen to hear about them.

With love

Guest oktor

tribe used to use drums to control the heart beat. it's a well know truth that mood can be controlled by music. even the purr of a cat can have soothing properties.

i think it's about time science got on the ball with this and did studies into exactly how it effect us. all things about our bodies serve a purpose and it's interesting that some of the bodies more subtle forms can be overlooked as just natural quirks, the thin cracks in our skulls can be thought of as an evolutionary oversight but the visibly obvious lumps on the side of our heads are studdied with great care.

tribe used to use drums to control the heart beat. it's a well know truth that mood can be controlled by music. even the purr of a cat can have soothing properties.

i think it's about time science got on the ball with this and did studies into exactly how it effect us. all things about our bodies serve a purpose and it's interesting that some of the bodies more subtle forms can be overlooked as just natural quirks, the thin cracks in our skulls can be thought of as an evolutionary oversight but the visibly obvious lumps on the side of our heads are studdied with great care.

I agree. From what I have read it's about helping with the imprinted trauma in cellular memory. The practitioner is very attuned to the rhythmic impulses throughout the body which are connected to the cranial region and they help to rebalance them. Restoring a healthy life force throughout the body. The reports from people sound very positive and it seems worth a try. Thanks for your thoughts.

Guest oktor

i personally feel this is a far more productive approach to natural healing than Reiki or many similar techniques.

interesting side note, acupuncture belief is that the shape of the upside down ear resembles an unborn child and stimulating it in various areas will relate to that area on the body, microcosm macrocosm kinda stuff, they see a similar link with the tongue though i'm not sure why. think it's got to do with the fact that when the body is forming in the womb all the organs and components of the body are very close to each other and that relationship remains close even as the body develops into a much larger entity.

it's great when science begins to catch up with traditional medicines.

i personally feel this is a far more productive approach to natural healing than Reiki or many similar techniques.

interesting side note, acupuncture belief is that the shape of the upside down ear resembles an unborn child and stimulating it in various areas will relate to that area on the body, microcosm macrocosm kinda stuff, they see a similar link with the tongue though i'm not sure why. think it's got to do with the fact that when the body is forming in the womb all the organs and components of the body are very close to each other and that relationship remains close even as the body develops into a much larger entity.

it's great when science begins to catch up with traditional medicines.

Wow, it really is a genuine type of therapy. I had to look it up to figure that out. I guess I need some for myself. I'd heard it used as a joke before and thought that was all there was to it. Cranium= head, sacrum=base of spine=butt. :lol: If it isn't a joke it still makes for a good one.