Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Wynter

The cards hate me!

Guest Wynter

Hey guys

I've gotten into using Oracle Cards/Tarot cards recently... I usually get really accurate readings... but within the past week I've been getting the most inaccurate results. I swear the cards hate me!

I've tried 'cleaning the energies' of the cards and they still don't give me cards that feel right. I feel like the cards are doing this on purpose to punish me or something.

Has anyone else experienced this? (if you know what I'm talking about)

Does anyone know why this is happening or if there's a way to fix it....?

Thanks!!

Guest Warrior_Princess
Hey guys

I've gotten into using Oracle Cards/Tarot cards recently... I usually get really accurate readings... but within the past week I've been getting the most inaccurate results. I swear the cards hate me!

I've tried 'cleaning the energies' of the cards and they still don't give me cards that feel right. I feel like the cards are doing this on purpose to punish me or something.

Thanks!!

Yes of course the cards must hate you and have decided to punish you on purpose. Kidding!!!

Whew, if you look at what you've written Wynter, I'm sure you can see it is an unlikely explanation. :D

Perhaps, you have become accustomed to using your Oracle Cards a little too much and are pre-empting what they are, or are not, trying to message to you? In this light, some small little biases may have crept in? Perhaps what you are getting is just right.. but is frustrating you because you are not able to look beyond the literal meaning, and become a little bit creative with where they are trying to take you?

I don't know Wynter.. but those are just some thoughts. I'm sure this will have an inclination to eventually turn into something that will make perfect sense to you.

You want to try something? Try a simple card layout, and then perhaps post what you got and how you interpreted that in here... and then maybe invite others to bounce back some of their ideas on the interpretations. That could be useful to you. :)

I have experienced that. I think it happens when one consults the cards too much, because although they are good for insight, we are not meant to have TOO MUCH insight, if that makes sense

so i think it is just a sign that you should take it easy and maybe think about why it is better off for you to not know about certain things (whatever you were asking) and how not knowing might benefit you in the future

that is just what came to me but i am a bit woozy right now so i hope this makes sense :)

Guest jodee
Hey guys

Thanks!!

Just to confuse you a little more lol, Im going to add a third suggestion.

Maybe it's time to look within yourself more, at least for the answers to your own questions.

It is a possiblity of course that it is a combination of all replies you will have about this.

Oh and yet another one springs to mind. Be specific about your query and clear your mind to focus on only that question.

Love

Jodee

Guest Warrior_Princess

Just an aside.. I don't believe anyone is denied anything that they would like to know. Whether or not one will actually hear the message though, is a completely different story. :D

^^do you not believe that certain tarot readings might influence one's behaviour in the future, perhaps causing them to act in an unnatural way?

i don't necessarily mean they're being denied, as i said i was feeling a bit off last evening, but i must say it is a difficult idea to articulate in general...oh well!~

Hey Wynter.. Tarot cards can be hard to learn. the meanings aren't clear at first.

i'd suggest looking back over the readings that you have done.. the cards you have gotten, and think of other alternative ways to interperet the cards so they fit better with how things actually turned out.

sometimes you have to look at the situation from different perspectives, and the cards from dif. perspectives, to get an answer. the answer might seem wrong at first when actually it was spot on.

practice with the tv, or with current events in the newspaper too; rather than your own personal experiences.

this will help you get a better feel for the cards.. and strengthen your card reading intuition... so that you can know which meaning the card is telling you when you see it (because there are so many meanings to every card)

hope that helped

i think it's just a weird time. my senses are going haywire lately.

I agree with reor, something wierd is going down :P

I'm not sure how often you are using your cards but if you are using them quite often, it could be an indication to slow down a little :)

Guest oktor

this is not like playing the guitar, and even further from playing the piano, there is no structure other than a few guide lines from books full of guides lines.

how did the deck come to you

what is the relationship between you and the deck, how do you get along, often when people meet and must work together it can take awhile for there personalities to jell.

close the deck, absorb the deck in your hand, talk to the deck with your mind. find neutral territory, things you can agree on.

Got no idea on tarot cards & to tell you the truth, I'm not sure I beleive in them...

I believe in spirit and direct contact to spirit.... that is my personal experience.. but having said that the fact that you said " the cards hate me".... I'm thinking you need to relax & re-focus your energy... & try not to use words like 'hate' anymore.....