Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Steve

The power of the Guild

Guest jodee
OK, OK so what the update???? I've been tunneling through the archive and I found this amazing post...

What's the latest?

We're in August already (practically!)

DM

Yeh Ive read this one before and wondered that too!?

Yeh Ive read this one before and wondered that too!?

Well, I know Grummy and Steve will answer you too, but to put you out of your misery (lol) :lol:

my communication with Grummy reveals that plans are going ahead.

(sorry Grummy and Steve for butting in :mellow: ) :)

Thank you for sharing, it reminds us even though we know it can happen in our hearts, that it really truly can

Thank you for sharing,

The best to you both,

Vivian

Thank you for sharing, it reminds us even though we know it can happen in our hearts, that it really truly can

Thank you for sharing,

The best to you both,

Vivian

Hello :) sorry it's taken so long to post and thank you for your interest. Life has been a rather mixed bag for me this year, with many issues that have needed sorting out. Thankfully most matters now seem to be reaching finality and so it was with much happiness Steve and I were able to finally set a wedding date for 8 November at 2.30pm. For those of you that would like to visit the venue, you can do so on www.thatchwoods.co.za.

Sorry we have both been so tied up with life that it has cramped our available time to visit our favourite site! Nice being back here and going thro as many of the posts as possible.

Thank you Victoria for keeping members up to speed and for the good wishes.

Love

Steve and Grum

Ahhhh! That is SO COOL!

I don't know you guys but I followed the story and I loved it!

Good for the both of you. I hope the wedding goes smoothly and that you have a wonderful life together with lots of little Grummy Stevies and Grummy Stevias!

Congratulations again to both of you!

DM

Ahhhh! That is SO COOL!

I don't know you guys but I followed the story and I loved it!

Good for the both of you. I hope the wedding goes smoothly and that you have a wonderful life together with lots of little Grummy Stevies and Grummy Stevias!

Congratulations again to both of you!

DM

:D thank you VERY much .. have just spent the day with my Mum trying to tie up some loose ends. NOT an easy job, but it was a productive day all the same.

Keep us posted!

Tell me, now that it has come to the point of marriage, what are people's expressions when you tell them you met Steve online?

Hahah, they must be in awe!

Keep us posted!

Tell me, now that it has come to the point of marriage, what are people's expressions when you tell them you met Steve online?

Hahah, they must be in awe!

Hello DM, nice to see you :) While I cannot answer for Grums, :P I can tell you that the shock of others hearing that we met online is NOTHING like the shock that they express when hearing that we live half way around and all the way across our little Earth! :D Man, I am SO excited to be getting married, it is really going to be a sweet moment and will have been a long time coming...THEN comes the final seperation and wait while we do the immigration thing before getting together, so are definately looking for that to go at light speed if possible so we can start life together!!

Hello DM, nice to see you :) While I cannot answer for Grums, :P I can tell you that the shock of others hearing that we met online is NOTHING like the shock that they express when hearing that we live half way around and all the way across our little Earth! :D Man, I am SO excited to be getting married, it is really going to be a sweet moment and will have been a long time coming...THEN comes the final seperation and wait while we do the immigration thing before getting together, so are definately looking for that to go at light speed if possible so we can start life together!!

Aaaah .. our wedding day has come and gone! Was such a wonderful day and seems to have passed all too quickly. Steve and his visiting family all left today. Now we tackle Immigration ....

Thanks for your post Victoria. Once things have settled down a bit, will post a link to Shutterfly of some wedding pics for those that would like to take a peek :D

Aaaah .. our wedding day has come and gone! Was such a wonderful day and seems to have passed all too quickly. Steve and his visiting family all left today. Now we tackle Immigration ....

I send the heartiest congratulations to both of you !

This is wonderful news. glasses of bubbly all round !!

I don't know about immigration laws, but I was under the notion that once married the partner was allowed to stay in the country for that reason?

I hope that it will be a very fast process and you can be together soon.

p.s. I also met my partner online too, found it was a great way to get to know each other before meeting in person.

with love

I send the heartiest congratulations to both of you !

This is wonderful news. glasses of bubbly all round !!

I don't know about immigration laws, but I was under the notion that once married the partner was allowed to stay in the country for that reason?

I hope that it will be a very fast process and you can be together soon.

p.s. I also met my partner online too, found it was a great way to get to know each other before meeting in person.

with love

Thank you Zazzi :D

Yeah, seems quite a few relationships start online and it IS a great way to get to know someone. Am also not 100% sure of immigration laws, but feel sure we could move in the first half of the year. Steve sat next to someone in the same boat on his way here and learnt that their entire process took only 2 months! That WAS good news :D

yes congrats...that is such a wonderful story and it seems you have such a beautiful relationship!! :)

and yes i shall be crossing my fingers for a speedy immigration process :)

Steve sat next to someone in the same boat on his way here and learnt that their entire process took only 2 months! That WAS good news :D

wow ! what are the odds of sitting next to someone in the same situation. great news about the short wait.

wow ! what are the odds of sitting next to someone in the same situation. great news about the short wait.

Thank you Zazzi and Coleb :D

Uhuh, the chances of that happening is so remote that we take it as a reminder that we are being watched over and are being taken care of. It's not to say immigration will work that fast in our case, but it is indeed most encouraging.

Our relationship IS wonderful, altho at times it has been hard. Besides distance issues, time zones have sometimes been killer .. but we've made it :D Took almost 2 years, but has been worth every second. :wub:

wow congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

I have not been to this site for ages..... and I was just drawn to this when i enter the forum.... things really happen for a reason..... once someone told me that when u are seeking for an answer to a question, u have to be very aware of every possible hint to the answer around you......... just listen and pay attention..... it will comes....and......I believe it......

so here goes the story lol...... I just had a fight with my bf yesterday due to some silly reason... some fears from the past... cut this short..... after reading this... it really give me a lot of support and strength to overcome the fear... it might be wat both of u experience or it might also due to the good energy here :)

thank you so much to both of you and also this site... I know what I should do now :D

wow congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

I have not been to this site for ages..... and I was just drawn to this when i enter the forum.... things really happen for a reason..... once someone told me that when u are seeking for an answer to a question, u have to be very aware of every possible hint to the answer around you......... just listen and pay attention..... it will comes....and......I believe it......

so here goes the story lol...... I just had a fight with my bf yesterday due to some silly reason... some fears from the past... cut this short..... after reading this... it really give me a lot of support and strength to overcome the fear... it might be wat both of u experience or it might also due to the good energy here :)

thank you so much to both of you and also this site... I know what I should do now :D

Yes, believe that too .. for every question there IS an answer. It is also my humble opinion that fear is what motivates greed. Fear is also responsible for holding us back in life and sadly, serves no useful purpose, besides controlling the masses. We are never alone, as who and what we need will always be supplied throughout our lives. Fear is the opposite of faith. There is also truth in the saying that 'there is perfection in the moment' and that 'all is as it should be'.

Find it encouraging that your relationship with your bf has brought you to a place where you can face and conquer a fear. Once you've done so, it won't be necessary for life to keep presenting that fear for you to deal with, so well done! :D

Yes, believe that too .. for every question there IS an answer. It is also my humble opinion that fear is what motivates greed. Fear is also responsible for holding us back in life and sadly, serves no useful purpose, besides controlling the masses. We are never alone, as who and what we need will always be supplied throughout our lives. Fear is the opposite of faith. There is also truth in the saying that 'there is perfection in the moment' and that 'all is as it should be'.

Find it encouraging that your relationship with your bf has brought you to a place where you can face and conquer a fear. Once you've done so, it won't be necessary for life to keep presenting that fear for you to deal with, so well done! :D

thats quite true wat you said about conquring a fear... this things had been happening over and over again for my past relationships.... if i am able to conquer it this time .... i am sure I will have a good life.. thanks so much grummy.. you just able to say wat is in my mind...... but in a better manner lol :P