Universal Psychic Guild Forum
kelly11

Let's share our happy positive stuff

Hey everyone

thought id post and ask for everyone to share things that happen that are happy and positive only.

Theres so much sadness around and i think it can just suffocate us at times.

Things have been tough here of late but what suprises me is the calmness of my daughters and my animals.

The animals share and give so much love. One of our chickens jumps on our lap and cuddles in, so cute, all u can do is cuddle her. Also the other day our letter box was on the ground and the postman askeed for us to fix it as he could not deliever the mail, we did and got the mail the next day with a letter from thepostman thanking us. I just stood there and thought wow how nice is that. It lifted me up, just a few words is enough to do that

take care everyone

lets take some time out on the positive stuff

kelly11

thought id post and ask for everyone to share things that happen that are happy and positive only.

lets take some time out on the positive stuff

Oh, thank god someone has posted this!

Thank you kelly. :D

I know that there are things we sometimes have to say to explain the situation, but even then if we think about it, we can 'voice' it in the most positive way.

I'll take up your invitation kelly:

the other night there was a light mist of rain, so fine it was like a piece of gossamer gauze; it was raining just the type of gentle spray that is perfect for washing the aura.

I went outside to the snail patch in our garden -- the place where I put vegetable scraps like the outside leaves of the cabbages and lettuces, the ends of cucumbers and the water cress when it is a bit too tired for our salads.

I watched the snail babies feeding on the previous day's offering and I felt really happy to know that by the simple act of not throwing my old greens away I was sharing them with the Universe in its happy little snail and slug form.

The snail families slither over to the same spot every night at the same time and leave my garden free to grow. :)

l

hmmmm

positive stuff

kinda hard when your havin bad times....

but what made me smile was in meditation, my uncle forgave me for ranting at him :) and he was helpful :) and i rode on my guider :) the purple dragon i told you about?

when i ride on him he is huge when im not he fits into my hand :)

meg

x

I have been enjoy the sunny weather here by doing lots of exercise and enjoying myself, and I am starting to get the benefits of it now because my weight has dropped below 90 kg's for the 1st time in over a year and I am hoping to go lower, and I am not to worried about when I am going to meet someone anymore

I seem to be in a googly mood tonight. Searched for "happy"!

Thought you might enjoy these.

funny_baby_original_japanese_video.jpg

Karate Baby. A modern classic.

IMG_0034.jpg

Looks like fun!

IMG_7199.gif

"OMG YOU FARTED!"

happy-pig.jpg

As the saying goes...

(I have kept the filenames original so they can be traced back to their owners through Google)

Last night it was just after dark,and the leaves here are already changing and dropping off the trees,so I was outside walking and a strong cool breeze picked up.Blowing the leaves around,and bringing a fresh clean scent to the air. It was a beautiful feeling,as though the universe was whispering,I am here,and I am beautiful.It was just such a peaceful feeling.

Guest MooPurple

This is a nice thread.

Hmm...lets see...

Yesterday was a nice day. Totally stress free. I just chilled all day and made some cute Halloween decorations.

Then I talked to my best friend for the first time in a month or so and she told me she's coming home for December. So I'm happy about that because I miss her so much!

I talked to my other good friend and he cheered me up even more and we had some good laughs. Yesterday was just a nice cheerful day. :D

I'd like today to be the same, but ahhh 6 page essay due soon!

Oh, thank god someone has posted this!

Thank you kelly. :D

I know that there are things we sometimes have to say to explain the situation, but even then if we think about it, we can 'voice' it in the most positive way.

I'll take up your invitation kelly:

the other night there was a light mist of rain, so fine it was like a piece of gossamer gauze; it was raining just the type of gentle spray that is perfect for washing the aura.

I went outside to the snail patch in our garden -- the place where I put vegetable scraps like the outside leaves of the cabbages and lettuces, the ends of cucumbers and the water cress when it is a bit too tired for our salads.

I watched the snail babies feeding on the previous day's offering and I felt really happy to know that by the simple act of not throwing my old greens away I was sharing them with the Universe in its happy little snail and slug form.

The snail families slither over to the same spot every night at the same time and leave my garden free to grow.

:)

l

aw nice Victoria

u made me think of the time i visited my fathers grave and i left some roses at his grave. When i came back to his grave one of the roses had starting shooting in the water. I Was like wow!!my dad loved roses so much. When i let the florist know she said she had never heard that happen before. I thought even when my father has passed he is still looking after roses lol

thanku everyone who has posted

just reading all the posts has lifted me more

kelly11

Guest Paige

After over three years, I can say that I have let go... at least enough to make progress in my life.

I have one experience recently

The buses were late so I had to walk quite a distance to the bus stop for cicero. But I hopped on the bus and while on the bus I was thinking well why not take the train? So the train stop is the starting point for all trains in that direction.

So I hop on the first train and I was hoping it was the first train. I overheard a woman yelling at the adjacent car. I made sure i wasn't noticed but I felt sorrow and tears. The woman hung up her phone and I began to cry. My mom called and she was asking for directions and I wasn't listening to her (wow). In that flash I realized how easy it was not to listen to someone when your mind is focused on something else or you're observing something else. perhaps that is why it seemed like karina wasn't listening.

But back to the story. Well I was observing this woman who cried and stared in her window for a long time. I dug in my pockets for tissue and I couldn't find any. So I thought should I be bold to approach her? I usually am not, but I wanted to. For some reason I wanted to. So I wished I could help her somehow. We arrived at the destination, but there was a train detour so most passengers had to leave the train. And I was pondering - the green line won't go past this way so I have to take another route. Trust me because of work, finding a new route was as easy as pie.

As I began to think (and when I do think and plan, I place my hand on my chin and go hm). the woman who was crying approached me asking how to get to clark and lake.

I said...well I get my wish.

I usually direct and guide people and make sure they're okay. This time I said follow me I'll take you there.

As we walked down the hallway I began to say I'm sorry for whoever made you cry. She said you saw me crying? I didn't realize I don't really broadcast it like that. And she started to cry a little again. By then we were in the subway waiting for the train to get to clark and lake. I said now hey its alright. You're a lot stronger than I am.

She asked how is that?

I said because I cannot cry. You have the ability to express emotions such as crying. I never cried for emotional tears. It means you are releasing emotions and not hiding them. It is very strong in the eyes of the buddha; who would call me weak because I don't cry. She said thanks that's really nice. She told me her name, I told her mine and we continued on a crowded train. It was a baseball game tonight so it was packed full of fans. I joked and said last time this happened I began to befriend a woman that many people said we were a couple. However, we weren't and I made it clear to all including her we weren't.

I asked her is this your first time in chicago? She said yes it is. I moved from Los Angeles and San Francisco California to come here. I said wow, I want to move to LA soon. She said I moved here because of a guy, I fell in love with. But, the guy is married and he is doing what is best for the children. His ex wife is is yelling at him and she began to cry again. I said its alright. Its been 7 years. It is said sometimes in 7 years, things change for new things that will come.

By then I noticed another way to get to our destination. So I said let's get off here, it is very crowded and people smell of whiskey. Its not a great opportunity to know chicago this way.

So we began to walk to the next train. I said we have a lot more in common than you think. My reason to move is because of someone I love as well. I said after receiving many degrees and knowledge in chicago, I think back and say chicago has its beautiful areas, but it is not my city.

It hasn't been my city for a long time.

I go where my heart is. For ten years, my heart lied in the past. Like the person you shed your tears for, I too made a grave mistake and I didn't pursue someone that loved me and I wanted to. Its a deep emotional scar that still haunts me even today. Men will only learn through loss unfortunately. I pray sometimes men don't have to lose to learn a lesson while there's time left in their life to do so.

She said you're wise for a young man and I never met someone so nice.

I said I like being nice. I don't know why, but I also like helping. After years of tutoring and teaching, it becomes an old hat. I don't think of reward when I help. I think, how can I help so a person won't cry. Because tears of sorrow hurt me too. She said I'm sorry for the crying I said its okay. Tears are strong and help us release.

As we were waiting for the subway, I began to hear music. I said let's walk a little bit over here. There was a street performer. Chicago has many of them working in the subway. So he began to perform a song. She said I love gospel let's listen I said yes of course. Her spirits began to lift as she heard the music and I smiled. I said music has a message. All things in this world has a message. It ties us to the silver lining of hope that we need in our life. She said yes indeed.

After we donated, it was the next train. I said I want to make sure you reach your destination alright at least for the next 4 stops. So we talked some more and she began to smile. She said, I'm very experienced but never in my life have I met someone so kind. I read about people like you, but I never meet them until today.

I think you're an angel. I said nah not an angel. Just someone that is concerned. The worst is over now. You will be fine if you keep going and never look back trust me on that. My stopped showed and I looked at the

time and I said CHicago has wonderful things. You will find happiness here. We must part, but you will be alright I'm sure of it. I laughed and said, I wished I could help you on the train earlier and I am glad I did.

EDIT: BIG BLOCKS of uninterrupted TEXT make my head spin!

I have one experience recently

The worst is over now. You will be fine if you keep going and never look back trust me on that. My stopped showed and I looked at the time and I said CHicago has wonderful things. You will find happiness here. We must part, but you will be alright I'm sure of it. I laughed and said, I wished I could help you on the train earlier and I am glad I did.

aw noir

how cool is that

ur very special

xx

kelly11

I read about people like you, but I never meet them until today.

I think you're an angel.

I said nah not an angel.

:) Why not an angel?

It sure sounded like an angel story to me...heck, Noir, I could see your wings!

Thanks for sharing. :wub:

I seem to be in a googly mood tonight. Searched for "happy"!

Thought you might enjoy these.

Heeheehehehehehehe :lol:

I sent that pig in mud one to someone once to cheer them and I GoogleImaged "happy" too

Love it...

Conga

:lol: :lol: :lol: ROFL

HAHAhehehehehehehe!

So funny, dorky. :rolleyes:

not an angel just in right place at the right time. Perhaps I was always destined to be there at that moment. Who knows. But I did want to help and I didn't have a way to truly help. I am blessed that I could help.

I had an interesting experience will I was riding the subway one day. I was reading a book on developing psychic abilities and we came to a stop so as people got on others on. One gentlemen who had been standing directly to my right moved to get a seat that opened next to me. And literally this much older man like jumped in front of him and tookthe seat. So he felt well a little disrespected so he held back and started to walk away. so I called him over and gave him my seat. He was reluctant but decided to take it anyway. He then told me thanks I just got off a 15 hour shift and have to go to brooklyn (like an additional 45 min from that point and the train was already crowded). He then asked me what book I was reading and I showed him and he had a look on his face of surprise. I think he asked me what it's about I said the typical response "being more aware and following your intuition and being positive that kinda thing" and joked "maybe I knew you needed this seat more than me" he smiled happily not thinking I was weird or anything. So i asked him what he was reading and it was one those "how they try to keep you down." kinda thing but afterwards he seemed like he found a nice person unlike those in his book. When I left he said thanks I said you're welcome take care and get some rest. He smiled responded likewise But afterwards I realized that he felt like he was in a better frame of mind than when he first came in. Like having read that book and had that initial experience only validate things until I came in. I hope he really did feel happy when I left. if anything he helped me realize how important what im doing is for the benefit of everyone not just me and that I shouldn't have to feel embarrassed.

It felt good knowing I gave out some positive energy :)

Guest chiquita07
I had an interesting experience will I was riding the subway one day. I was reading a book on developing psychic abilities and we came to a stop so as people got on others on. One gentlemen who had been standing directly to my right moved to get a seat that opened next to me. And literally this much older man like jumped in front of him and tookthe seat. So he felt well a little disrespected so he held back and started to walk away. so I called him over and gave him my seat. He was reluctant but decided to take it anyway. He then told me thanks I just got off a 15 hour shift and have to go to brooklyn (like an additional 45 min from that point and the train was already crowded). He then asked me what book I was reading and I showed him and he had a look on his face of surprise. I think he asked me what it's about I said the typical response "being more aware and following your intuition and being positive that kinda thing" and joked "maybe I knew you needed this seat more than me" he smiled happily not thinking I was weird or anything. So i asked him what he was reading and it was one those "how they try to keep you down." kinda thing but afterwards he seemed like he found a nice person unlike those in his book. When I left he said thanks I said you're welcome take care and get some rest. He smiled responded likewise But afterwards I realized that he felt like he was in a better frame of mind than when he first came in. Like having read that book and had that initial experience only validate things until I came in. I hope he really did feel happy when I left. if anything he helped me realize how important what im doing is for the benefit of everyone not just me and that I shouldn't have to feel embarrassed.

It felt good knowing I gave out some positive energy :)

Thats really nice, Chiili. Sending out good energy is in my opinion, the best feeling there is. It makes me think of a poem, I think its by Emily Dickinson, that goes something like "If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain" I think people underestimate how much they can impact other people's lives. Even what may seem like a small gesture, like giving up a seat, can mean so much:)

Noir, you don't necessarily have to have wings to be an angel. According to my mother (and now it's one of my beliefs), angels don't have to have wings and they turn up at the most unexpected points in our lives.

brightonukisthisyouok.jpg

www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/mmc/lowres/mmcn65l.jpg