Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Botyfltiger

Favorite tarot card

This is a question that seems to be asked a lot, so why not here I say :P

What card, or cards would you say are the ones you either are most comforted by or like the most?

Guest MooPurple

The Lovers.

Not even applying to romance, the lovers always signifies something positive. And its even the card for my sun sign :D

Major Arcana, I like The Lovers, The Sun, and The Fool

Minor Arcana, I'm partial to the Queen of Wands :)

Although the Queen of Cups is pretty cool too

Ooo how could I forget...I like the Magician lots too (okay I guess I have a lot of favourites! ;))

This is a question that seems to be asked a lot, so why not here I say :P

What card, or cards would you say are the ones you either are most comforted by or like the most?

The Empress

The Empress is the archetype of the Mother. She creates and nurtures life. She represents the abundance of Mother Earth. The Empress is capable of using nature in a productive way. She espouses art for art's sake. Her planet is Venus, and she embodies love of beauty and a strong value system. Here is also found initial sensation. This is the first really physical experience of the world that The Fool has entered. The Empress has a rich understanding of the world based on her five senses. In a reading, The Empress represents pregnancy, actual or metaphorical. She indicates an act of creation and a sensual experience of beauty. The Empress is a nurturing force that wishes to see the product of her experiences reach the next stage of development.

(www.quizilla.com/quizzes/225995/which-tarot-card-are-you)

tarot03.jpg

©Stephanie Pui-Mun Law @ elfwood.com

BUT according to the quiz I am the Hermit! (So true! I think I have aspects of both...)

Guest WittySpirit
BUT according to the quiz I am the Hermit! (So true! I think I have aspects of both...)

i don't really have a favorite card, as they all tell a story...

according to the quiz, i am also the hermit.. which fits me perfectly...

I love little quizzes like that. Thanks Much Victoria.

I am the Strength card...Lion on the card - no surprises there....I'm also a Leo with over half of the planets setting in Leo in my birth chart.

This was fun.

Guest Sparklyy
I love little quizzes like that. Thanks Much Victoria.

I am the Strength card...Lion on the card - no surprises there....I'm also a Leo with over half of the planets setting in Leo in my birth chart.

This was fun.

17___The_Star_by_puimun.jpg

You are The Star. You are a source of inspiration and hope. You are appreciated when despair overwhelms others. You do not have answers, you simply provide faith. You give generously and support your friends. You are The Star, you draw others into a higher plane.

Whoo!

Your Result

You are Death. You get down to basics and avoid frivolous distractions. You see your projects through to their completion, and readily move in a new direction. You understand that sadness is a part of life, so you experience it and move on. You are Death, not an ending, but a door.

thats WONDERFUL haha :D