Universal Psychic Guild Forum
meglamus

The Rant Thread!

okokok

i wont rant until i edit this post lol

BASICALLY just rant here. some may give advice... like a blog i guess ;)

Sometimes seriousely my parents can be so annoying! they have to always complain about my uncle and auntie! its this wonderful word- SYMPATHY. if i told them what i see psychically maybe they would soften up. but SERIOUSELY does my uncle gerhart HAVE to talk to my uncle john about it? WRRROOOONNNGGGGGG

your turn ;)

okokok

i wont rant until i edit this post lol

BASICALLY just rant here. some may give advice... like a blog i guess ;)

Sometimes seriousely my parents can be so annoying! they have to always complain about my uncle and auntie! its this wonderful word- SYMPATHY. if i told them what i see psychically maybe they would soften up. but SERIOUSELY does my uncle gerhart HAVE to talk to my uncle john about it? WRRROOOONNNGGGGGG

your turn ;)

Oh, I am having a psychic prediction. :o This thread will soon be full of words in caps!!!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN

lol ;)

i use CAPS for emphasis

Yeah, I think that is why everyone uses it. Haha. :huh:

Personally I think a venting forum would be a great idea. Everyone needs to rant and rave once in awhile. It makes you feel good to get it off your chest.

Isn't this "Psychic advice and help" area of the forum practically somewhere to rant anyway? :P

No, an advice and help area would not be a place to rant. When your venting you are not asking for help. Your just getting life off your chest for a minute in order to decompress.

mad.gif

that lovely little emoticon of yours explains my morning nicely.

Arggghh i will rant! I am TIRED of being called a *newbie psychic* everywhere....not on this forum, but on others.....i mean, i have done many readings before but i just get burned up on reading and so i lose my touch and then go back in to it again. But labeling me like that is horrible. I try and help people the best i can with what i can get. Everyone has to start somewhere, so all of the people out there who dont LIKE amateur psychics can kiss my bootay and fakers-you kiss it too!

Jules

Arggghh i will rant! I am TIRED of being called a *newbie psychic* everywhere....not on this forum, but on others.....i mean, i have done many readings before but i just get burned up on reading and so i lose my touch and then go back in to it again. But labeling me like that is horrible. I try and help people the best i can with what i can get. Everyone has to start somewhere, so all of the people out there who dont LIKE amateur psychics can kiss my bootay and fakers-you kiss it too!

Jules

Ohhh sorry, i forgot there was a rant post on this forum!!!! I wont do it again, promise!!!!

Jules

Ohhh sorry, i forgot there was a rant post on this forum!!!! I wont do it again, promise!!!!

Jules

Haha, it's okay, you didn't know. You, after all, are still a newbie.

JUST KIDDING :) Haha.

Sorry that people are calling you a newbie psychic, but you know yourself better than them. Just forget them and make a brand new fresh start on this forum :D

Jules

No one here will call you that, I've never heard of such a thing. :blink:

If you ask me pride is very anti-spiritual.

Ergh!!!! I'm tired and cranky (can't sleep through the night). My nose is stuffed. I've been calling the computer repair company for the past three weeks and not once have I received a call back from them. Tomorrow I'm demanding that I talk to a supervisor personally (I'm tired of getting crap answers). I can't sleep on my right side due to a sore shoulder that I think's out of place (that gets fixed on Wednesday hopefully). I have two papers to write in the next week and a half along with homework and band ain't over because my director's being stupid and dragging everything out until Thanksgiving. Plus, I did horrible on my math test (74% is bad for me) and various other people on campus aren't being helpful in the slightest. The audiologist office I called has until Wednesday and then I'm looking for shadowing opportunities elsewhere. And in one of my organizations, it's been pretty much decided who the truly active people are and next semester we lose one of them! So we're basically screwed. My desk is a mess and I'm doing more work and getting less than what I deserve.

Guest MooPurple

Uh I'm tired of people playing the telephone game and getting others pissed at me because someone else likes to distort my words.

Why is this woman is allowed to continue her behaviour?

Which woman? :unsure:

Uh I'm tired of people playing the telephone game and getting others pissed at me because someone else likes to distort my words.

What's the telephone game?

Is this like charades or something?

Are you two playing a guessing game!?!?! :blink:

Guest MooPurple
What's the telephone game?

Is this like charades or something?

Are you two playing a guessing game!?!?!

:blink:

hehe.

Telephone game is like when you talk to someone, and they tell someone else something totally out of context or exaggerate what you've said.

Bah I'm too tired to describe it well!

Its like what kids do when they're young sort of, like when Little Johnny says to the kid next to him "Psssttt, Sara is chewing gum" and by the time it gets back to Johnny its "Psstt...Sara got stuck to the ceiling with bubble gum". Except...my situations aren't quite as trivial and fun as getting stuck to a ceiling with bubble gum.

I don't know what to call it other than the telephone game. That's what my ex called it and the term stuck!