Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Botyfltiger

Tarot spreads

Tarot spreads  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which tarot card spread do you use most often?

• Celtic Cross
    • Past Present Future
    • Mind Body Spirit
    • Other will say in discussion box

Wondering what spreads everyone uses and thought I would try out a poll for the first time :P

Guest WittySpirit

the zodiac spread 12 cards + 1 outcome card (covers finance, love, career, health, friends and family, spiritual guidance and more)..

i've also used the zodiac month by month spread.. and the category spread (32 card spread each covering a different category).. but 9/10 times i'll do the zodiac spread mentioned above..

I make up my own depending on the situation. but the one I used often is a general spread I call Health, Wealth, Wisdom and Love

haha I'm a noob but on my healing deck I just did like a "past, present, future" thing, 2 cards for each, or.. however many felt right.

I like the celtic cross, I tried that with my new deck and it worked pretty well I'll say :D

I also have my own spread. Took the concept of the 3 card spread and tweaked it a bit.

I pull 3 cards. They are the advice or main influences, take the bottom card from the deck, use that as an underlying influence or shadow card. Add all 4 cards to get the outcome.

I personally do not like the Celtic Cross spread. But love big spreads like the Zodiac spread or the Romain/Gypsy Fortune telling spreads.

Guest MooPurple

I do a variation on the three card spread.

Instead of past present future, I use situation, challenge, outcome.

I use the Romany spread most often. 3x7 Format. It's very versatile. Each row is a time period, While each column is a different life aspect. I struggle with the last two row however. Working on it and what it symbolizes.

I started with 3 card spreads and now I regularly do 10 card spreads,I did a 12 card spread last year which was 3 rows of 4 cards and that worked well