Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
eyesofintuition

Interesting photo

How do I post a picture of myself on here? I have something I want to show all of you. Or would it be better to just have anyone who wants to see it pm me?

Upload it to a server (a free image server like flickr.com or imageshack.us works great) and post the URL using the "insert image" button in the compose message GUI. Or send it to me, I can host it.

Upload it to a server (a free image server like flickr.com or imageshack.us works great) and post the URL using the "insert image" button in the compose message GUI. Or send it to me, I can host it.

How do I send it to you?

I will try this and see if it works.

If I am breaking a rule, just let me know. :P Anyway, what do you think that is in the window? And, if you look close you can see what looks like an orb where a head should be. What do you think? Oh, and btw, if you are offended by the bottle I am holding, feel free to pretend it's rootbeer.. :P I was out that night relaxing with my sister. She took the picture. The figure in the window was dim, so she enhanced the photo so you can see it better.

It's hard to tell, it's pixelated, do you have a higher resolution version available? Email it to me. Looks like it could be a reflection, or perhaps something beyond the window. Where is that place?

I was at a bar. The window behind me leads to outside, where there is only open space covered with snow. It's dark outside that's why the window looks dark. I thought it was a reflection too, but my sister says she doesn't think so because the figure looks all white, not enough color. She also says if it was a reflection, then other people should have shown up in the window too and more light. I don't know really. That's why I wanted to show it here and see what you think. :) I have the original if that is what you mean? The one that hasn't been enhanced? I will email it to you.

I was at a bar. The window behind me leads to outside, where there is only open space covered with snow. It's dark outside that's why the window looks dark. I thought it was a reflection too, but my sister says she doesn't think so because the figure looks all white, not enough color. She also says if it was a reflection, then other people should have shown up in the window too and more light. I don't know really. That's why I wanted to show it here and see what you think. :) I have the original if that is what you mean? The one that hasn't been enhanced? I will email it to you.

I see two figures! I opened it in photoshop and enlarged the image but it is still unclear to me.

I swear it looks like a man and a woman dressed in white dancing together, though. ;)

she enhanced the photo so you can see it better.

Can you send me the original?

I see two figures! I opened it in photoshop and enlarged the image but it is still unclear to me.

I swear it looks like a man and a woman dressed in white dancing together, though. ;)

Can you send me the original?

THIS IS SOO COOL!!!!

It's easier to see if you zoom in a lot. If you have photoshop or a similar program alter the levels.

Could there have been someone walking outside at that moment? It could be a dim reflection of someone who was wearing white or very light colored clothes from a dim light source... or perhaps something else entirely different. It's a very interesting pic.

Victoria, I do see a woman dancing, but not i am looking at it again and it looks like the woman is holding her shoulder as if she was injured!

Thank you so much for your thoughts on this photo. :) Just to clarify, the window leads to an outside area. The ground out there is dropped off from the building, in other words, it would be impossible for anyone to stand on the other side of that window unless they had an really tall ladder. The outside ground is an open area covered with snow. The bar is located in a small mountain town, (the one I am currently thinking of moving too), so there are lots of open spaces like that.

Also, you can't see it in the photo, but next to me is the bar area. If it was a reflection, the person would have needed to be standing where the bar is. There were quite a few people there that night... standing around the bar area. I asked my sister if she thought it could have been a reflection, and she thought that if it was, then we would see other reflections along with that one. She also said there isn't enough color, the the figure in the window is too white, she doesn't remember seeing anyone wearing an outfit like that or looking like that. She also thought we would have seen more lighting in the window too. That is about when I decided to post the photo here to see what you thought.

Also, a side note, she noticed orbs around us in some of the other photos taken that night. I told her that perhaps it was just spirit dancing and having a good time with us. :)

hmm

it was either a man with a pot belly

or a pregnant woman.... with no ahem.... chest area.

i got "looking out for something"

i tried to focus on the object, but if that was me accidently reading you, extremely sorry about that!

i got that the spirit was of residence there for a while aswell :) i got that its like his/her 2nd home :)

I thought the same thing when I was looking at it meg. Or, perhaps it's someone facing away from the camera, and they are slightly hunched over? It looks like either a dress or some sort of uniform. It also almost looks like a manderin jacket from China. :unsure:

If you were accidentally reading me, and you happen to figure out what I'm supposed to watch out for, I would very much so appreciate it if you let me know. :lol:

haha

i dunno lol.

unless you go there every single night, and sleep there all the time :P

the spirit just seems like something normally in the background lol. you know like a clock. its there, and only sometimes people notice it lol.

but its been there all the time :P

:)

its a good spirit thats for sure! :)

Guest MooPurple

I've been staring at that picture and looking at the windows and all that and see absolutely nothing. hehe

Maybe its my horribly old computer screen.

Guest Sparklyy
I've been staring at that picture and looking at the windows and all that and see absolutely nothing. hehe

Maybe its my horribly old computer screen.

I get old news paper photographer.

I was looking and zooming the picture and saw a man with a pencil and a newspaper in that pic:]

Guest jodee

Did you look at this one ^^^ Moo?

Wow Alta - This photo is very interesting!

Last night I cropped off the excess, enlarged it and changed the contrast a little. The result was a very ghostly figure - spooked me a little infact lol.

However, after some consideration Im not entirely sure it is a ghost as such (mainly because it appears to be a reflection and its small), I'm wondering if it is some kind of symbol in your energy. (or the person who was taking your photo - as it could well be seen as a reflection of them too).

My husbands friend once sent me a photo to take a look at his aura, however I didnt need to do that. In the photo there was so much obvious symbology already. There were different shades of light and shadow which created the effect of imagery. I looked up the symbols based on his particular culture (one was a goat's face which foretold good luck in his religion). Now whatever it was that caused these images, whether it was spirit, pixcels or tricks of the light, whatever - they ended up being noticed.

Anyway its an option to consider whether it should be read as a symbolic image would be.

Another option to consider is that it could be a spirit guide.

Either way I seem to be leaning towards this is something connected with your energy.

Jodee,

I have actually wondered the same thing myself. As to whether or not it was a guide or a symbol of some sort. That is a good possibility. I'm glad you picked that up too. Now I don't feel silly for thinking that. lol

Here are a couple pictures that I found that I think look similar to the clothing. What do you think?

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i286/alleykcat/uniform.jpg

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i286/all...at/mandarin.jpg

By the way, I'm curious, do I look like you thought I did? Was that me you saw in your dream?

Guest jodee
Jodee,

I have actually wondered the same thing myself. As to whether or not it was a guide or a symbol of some sort. That is a good possibility. I'm glad you picked that up too. Now I don't feel silly for thinking that. lol

Here are a couple pictures that I found that I think look similar to the clothing. What do you think?

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i286/alleykcat/uniform.jpg

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i286/all...at/mandarin.jpg

By the way, I'm curious, do I look like you thought I did? Was that me you saw in your dream?

To me it is most like the Navy Nurse uniform. Do you have any relatives that did this?

The position on your right side and above you would usually indicate a paternal Grandma or Great Grandma! I keep thinking maternal though. :unsure: I feel from looking at her image (the one in your energy) that this woman was a person who's inner strength may often have gone unnoticed and often surprised those around her when she showed how courageous she could be.

As she is within your energy I would say she is now a guide, or is offering you help right now.

And yes I'd say Im about 95% sure it was you, although your hair was different. You looked a little younger (which can happen with a haircut - so could actually be the future). You had a long fringe and it was either tied back or cropped short at the back.

Do you remember what I told you that you said to me?

When I first saw the picture, I totally did not understand that we were looking at a ghost or a specter. I thought that you were just posting a picture of yourself and so that was how I looked at it. And I looked in the window and thought "Oh, a reflection of a pregnant woman." It didn't even occur to me that it could be a ghost until I read the posting and realized you were asking about that reflection.

Guest jodee

I think the one in the window to your left may be a reflection of a Christmas decoration - it looks like a fairy/angel when you enlarge it.

Kai, where is the pregnant woman?

I think the one in the window to your left may be a reflection of a Christmas decoration - it looks like a fairy/angel when you enlarge it.

Huh? Is there something else in the picture I'm missing? Were you guys talking about something else? :unsure:

My husbands friend once sent me a photo to take a look at his aura, however I didnt need to do that. In the photo there was so much obvious ... already.

I am really interested in this approach jodee... you have given me something to think about.

In the past when I have done some aura readings I have feel that same way: the colours the person is wearing and the colours in the background are so often the colours of their aura.

I feel as if I am cheating and I am very careful to get the exact shade so they don't think I'm just seeing what they see.

It got to the pint where I was requesting that people sent a black & white image.

Now, I will muse more upon this... :)

Thanks jodee. :wub:

Guest MooPurple
Did you look at this one ^^^ Moo?

No I didn't see that before, but just now i looked and to me it looks like an old man with long hair in a suit.

On the other hand it also looks like a hampster on its hind legs. In a suit.